The Mark of the End
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" My Lil Gloria, oh, you Lil poor thing ".

The small body still hold a bit of heat, Svain sorrow over his lost Daughter was consuming his very will. 

A knight's will is their sword. A knight's will is his spark.

 By the End of The holy Son arc, the promised end came. Lil they cared about Svain or his daughter.

 The Gaus, a new reality discovered when the highborn explored quantum entanglements. 

Declaring a new age where flesh is no longer the limit. From their high castles and far colonies, they promised people a chance to go far and beyond. Only if they accept the price.

The dirt dwellers, those left on earth. Those who buried to fuel the high-born hunger for all that was left. 

under Earth's dry lands and poisoned skies, The dwellers were to choose between mining endlessly for someone's greed for riches, riches they never get to enjoy. or accesses The Gaus and fight for some ambition. A glory that will never be theirs. 

Svain blood covered countless battles, The Will sparked his aura to cut enemies of the lord he served.

Islands and domains of The Guas for a whole 7 centuries sang the song of the Hond. All his glory was from his sword and dagger. And in exchange for all his servitude, he was rewarded with misfortune and death.

His love faded when none of his late lord's clan even pitted his plea. None sympathized with the loyal Dirt dweller. Especially when his tears fall for an NPC.

They ridiculed his tears and throw him and his dying love to a plagued realm. He lived while his love faded, he lived while the world succumbed.

¶ alert: the Last omen is coming to an end, a new arc is imminent, and all players will be disconnected till further notice. 

Seekers beyond the Guas, we pray for your next descent ¶ 

The system alert declared the 9th arc end. My love, 

" I promised you a world that you got never to see. My Gloria, my lil star ! ".

The dead body heat finally begone, in Svain Arms, all that is left is the last omen.

 the small eyelashes opened. Staring at her father with eyes of hunger and madness. He saw no Gloria and whatever inside now, never carried a shred of care for Svain's sorrows. 

The small arms of the dead body hugged the defenseless man and bit his throat. Her 1st meal and his last glimpse of his daughter. 

While fangs and arms showed strength that was impossible for any child of lil Gloria's age, a strength that could smash stone to dust. A strength and hunger that Svain exchanged with huge care as if her body would snap otherwise.

His blood covered her blue lips and pale skin, his tears fall on her cold cheeks. The last spark of this patch for Svain was a torturous moment. 

The system countdown never left the corner of his sight. The Mark of the end never came. Even when the timer pressed its last one second to zero.

The Gaus kept on running, the feeding Gloria still feasted on Svain Fleash and he never let her go from his arms.

The very air started to shake, and the ground under their knitted bodies Showed anger for the heavens. The shaking followed with a blast, far at 1st then closer and finally, the dark skies turned bright.

The heaven refused the ground repel and spewed an endless fire, a burning, angry world engulfed both father and daughter.

At some point a spark touched the lil body, finally getting whatever in the lil body to leave the feasting and try to push the shackles Svain arms formed around Gloria's body.

The inhuman screams found no power over the world, the burning Gloria, to the very end, was in her Father's embrace.

0