1.95 – Snekussy I
433 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
⚠️SPOILERS: Only click if you need a content warning that SPOILS things⚠️

lewd that starts after about 1/4. Girl juice licking, and outdoor exposure with no one around, and unintended telepathic orgasm guest, and kissing (gasp)

[collapse]

Maple wore her backpack, and carried a heavy sack in each hand. The hike back was far more annoying because of that, but her body was holding up. She felt tired, but not exhausted. Soreness would take longer to set in, and her body would also repair itself faster than it had before.

Her new erogelic physiology processed sex energy in two phases. The first phase was as a temporary storage of unprocessed pranic energy, kind of like how a stomach stored food to be digested.

That was the initial state that the energy she absorbed from others, and that her body produced, ended up as. There was a limit to how much of that kind she could store, and the fuller she was, the more aroused she would feel.

It was slowly processed and stored more permanently in its usable form. The conversion happened faster the fuller she was, and if she kept herself overly full, over time her body would adapt to both store more and process it at a faster rate.

So her training had begun. She had both [Enhanced Libido] and [Enhanced Pleasure] cast on herself, and the plug still inside her bum. She wasn't sure if the others had taken theirs out yet or not.

She also wasn't wearing a bra, and each step was making her shirt rub against her stiff nipples. With the [Enhanced Pleasure], it was far too stimulating.

Her body's unprocessed pranic storage was full to bursting. She was panting from it. She was in heat, and absolutely drenched.

"Uh, hang on guys. I need to do something."

Maple dropped her bags, pulled her backpack off, and dug through it for a cloth she knew was there. A rag.

She turned around and stuffed it into her underwear. The others looked away when they realized what she was doing, and didn't mention it. They knew the rules of her new body.

The cloth stuffed into her underwear wasn't comfortable, and everything felt gross, but it would have to do for now.

"Alright. Sorry. Ugh."

It'd taken her a minute to repack everything and be ready to walk again. Thera shrugged and gave her a look.

"Still liking your new body?"

"...yes. I wouldn't be able to carry all this otherwise."

The arousal was almost unbearable, and she desperately needed to fuck, but she did like it.

Her brain kept suggesting solutions like: maybe I could convince them to stop for a bit so I can have a quick round with Thera. Maybe I could seduce all of them for a quick round. They'd go for that, right? Maybe if I cast [Enhanced Libido] on them?

She ignored those thoughts as best she could. This would be her training from now on. She'd have to get used to it, and better to start out here than in the city. Maybe she could learn a spell to stop her wetness, at least. Or a cleaning spell.

Another reason she kept it full was because she understood now why where her prana had been going had felt so confusing at first.

Once the unprocessed sex energy was stored inside of her, she couldn't manipulate it again until it was converted. It was the same way she couldn't just pull the sex energy out of someone else. It had to passively leak out, or be expelled through an orgasm.

And only once it was processed could it be used for magic or enhancing her body. She could store an infinite amount of it in its processed state, but she needed it like she needed calories.

As an erogelic-human who generated her own prana, it'd be nearly impossible to actually starve to death like a succubus could in the worst of circumstances. But she still needed it, and would start to feel sluggish and off if it got too low.

During the hike, she felt that processed storage depleting from both the physical exertion and active spells. She experimented, and found she could adjust how much assistance it gave her physical body, causing it to drain faster.

There was a limit to it, but over time she'd be able to train that too, making her able to reinforce her body significantly more. Stronger, faster, more stamina.

Currently, it was draining faster than she could process it. If it got too low, she wouldn't be able to enhance her body enough to keep hiking while carrying everything.

So she was stuffed with sex energy, in heat, and trying to will it to digest faster. The others' had gradually leaked out now that they weren't in a dense cloud of it. She could now basically...sense everyone's arousal by seeing how much prana was in them.

Not in a very detailed way yet, but once she learned to use her eyes she would have a better picture of both her own energy and everyone else's.

Thera definitely had more than everyone else. It was a little weird. You didn't always want to know someone's state of arousal.

You almost never wanted to know, in fact, and that was another thing she would just have to get used to.

They stopped out of necessity after a couple of more hours to eat and rest. It'd been just after noon when they left the spa, and they'd skipped lunch. The priority had been to get out of there before those incubi had a chance to return.

Their pace was slow because of everything they were carrying, but two hours out was good enough. Maple set Emma down on a rock nearby, and quietly walked into the woods. Far enough away, she thought, to have a little privacy.

She dropped her pants and underwear to her ankles and squatted with her back resting against a tree. Without delay, she began masturbating.

She just needed a break, to not be so full of prana for a bit and—god her pussy felt so good. She rubbed fast. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back against the tree. It felt so good.

In less than a minute, she was close to cumming. Instead, she backed off.

Maple got the idea that exposing herself outside even more would feel great, so she lifted her shirt. The way her shirt had been rubbing her nipples had been—an annoying, mild stimulation.

She stimulated them fully now, squeezing and pulling on them with one hand in the way they deserved. She edged herself down below with her other hand. And she was edging now, when she could have just came and been done with it.

It was training. She was making so much prana, stretching her storage capacity beyond her limit. She was just training.

The fact that it felt so good to be exposing herself outside was irrelevant. Nobody was around. The breeze felt nice, and she was letting her lower half breathe. So said one part of her.

Another part said god, I'm such a pervert for doing this and pushed her closer to orgasm. She slowed down to avoid cumming.

Better at least let Thera know she was just off in the woods...training.

Stepped away a little to cum, in case anyone thinks I'm missing. I'm so full of prana, it hurts.

Oh, sure. Have fun.

Wanna help? Just a quickie?

Ehhhh, tempting. I shouldn't though.

Drat. Darn. Damn. Disappointing. Sad.

Maple touched herself again, slowly. Maybe Sylla would want to? They never got to finish what they'd started back in the bath.

Oh, that was a good memory. The feeling of her scales sliding against her. Her strong body wrapping around her tightly. The way she had looked when she shook left and right while naked. The pleasure got stronger as she remembered.

Wouldn't it be nice to embrace her, wrap her own body around her, and fully feel Sylla wrapped around herself? To kiss her? What would her tongue feel like? It was forked; mostly human, but split in half.

Amazing. She knew it would feel amazing.

Maple fingered herself while she thought about it, covering her fingers in juices as more leaked out and left a mess in that entire region. She was close to cumming again. She really shouldn't take too long doing this, and now wasn't the time to proposition Sylla.

She was going to finish it, but then she heard Sylla's voice. As if her sexual fantasy was so strong that it summoned her here.

"Oh, that's you Maple. S-sorry. I didn't know you were over here. I-I'll leave."

She didn't leave, or even look away immediately. Maple's body was completely exposed, pants down, shirt up. She spread her legs wider, and tried to angle her hand to the side so that she wasn't blocking Sylla's view.

"Wait, Syll. Do you want to, um...anything?"

Anything. Maple fingered herself. Sylla watched. Just that would be enough to make her impending orgasm satisfying.

Sylla glanced behind her, and then slithered closer. She was still loaded with gear, so they didn't have a ton of options, but she stopped a few feet away. Maple continued, and lifted her shirt up higher. Her fingers made a squishing sound.

Sylla never gave a direct answer. She watched silently, and after a few seconds pulled an arm into her sleeve. Maple saw movement beneath her robe.

After a minute of Maple edging herself, Sylla lifted the front of her robe with her free hand. She wore no underwear beneath, giving Maple a full view of everything while she touched herself. She looked shyly away and glanced at Maple every few seconds.

She was exposing herself to Maple despite her adorable shyness. Maybe she was getting off from that, too. And she was beautiful.

Maple got so close to cumming that she had to stop touching herself entirely. She pulled her fingers out and spread herself for Sylla. She didn't know if she'd like that, but, look, if you want. Sylla did.

Maple's other hand toyed with her nipples, and soon enough, she'd worked up the courage. She kept her voice low.

"Do you wanna...kiss?"

The request seemed a step below the things they'd already done. Sylla was shy, however, so there was a good chance she'd decline.

She nodded and slithered even closer. Her face was red, and she still held up the front her robe for her. Maple stood, and gently placed a hand on Sylla's back. Just enough to steady herself.

Her other hand was...wet. Two fingers were, at least. She looked at it and held it away from the both of them.

"Sorry, uh—"

Sylla grabbed her wrist and gently pulled Maple's hand to her mouth. She sucked on her fingers, and wrapped the two halves of her tongue around them. The [Enhanced Pleasure] made every flick and stroke of her tongue feel amazing. God, she might even be able to cum from her fingers being licked.

Sylla cleaned Maple's juices from her fingers while Maple panted in ecstasy. When she finished, Maple cast a spell on her as a question. She'd undo it if she didn't want it.

"[Enhanced Pleasure]?"

Sylla nodded, accepting the spell. Maple leaned in and had to stand on her toes a little. Sylla lowered herself and brought her mouth to Maple's. Their exposed bodies pressed against each other while they kissed.

It was gentle at first, but Maple's tongue soon found itself being flicked and teased by the two halves of Sylla's tongue. Maple moved a hand to Sylla's breast.

She kept it there for a few seconds to make sure it was okay. Sylla responded by pulling Maple against her. She was into it. Maple fondled Sylla and played with her nipple while they kissed. Her tongue did feel amazing.

Sylla moved her hand between Maple's legs and slipped her fingers inside. A gasp escaped through Maple's nose. It felt so good, but she couldn't edge if Sylla was touching her.

Maple moved her hand lower to pleasure Sylla, but by time it got there, her eyes were rolling back in pleasure. She cast [Telepathic Orgasms], with herself and Sylla as the targets, and quavered against her. Her hips humped Sylla's hand uncontrollably.

Sylla sucked hard on Maple's tongue while she came for her, letting it rest between the split of her own tongue. Sylla wasn't close enough to cum from the shared orgasm, unfortunately, even as Maple desperately tried to touch her.

When it ended, Maple held tightly onto Sylla and panted with her head against her chest. She would pleasure Sylla too, just give her a minute.

Interestingly, the orgasm hadn't released a burst of prana from Maple. Instead, a huge chunk of it had been processed immediately. Her usable storage filled up substantially. That was the good news.

She was reflecting on that and catching her breath, when Thera poked her in their mind.

I could see that. I didn't say anything, because, you know. Congratulations, by the way. I'm jealous. But I guess all of your [Telepathic Orgasms] take place here now? Am I going to have to know about it every time you cum with someone?

Her tone was lightly teasing, playful, but Maple tensed. She hadn't expected Thera to be included. She shouldn't have been. But, if she was right...Damn. That kind of sucked.

Something to worry about later.

Sorry. That's weird. Uh, stay silent again if there's another one in a few minutes?

You betcha, pervert. I'll look away, not that I really can.

Maple slid a couple inches lower against Sylla's body and looked up at her. Would she want her to use her mouth?

Sylla shook her head and began to lower her robe. She was breathing hard and her face was red.

"T-that's okay. That's enough for now, I think. The food is probably almost done by now, so—maybe tonight, or another night? Or sometime when we're not...outside in the daylight? It was fun, so..."

"Ah, right. Yeah. Um. Thanks Syll. That felt good. Sorry about, uh—"

Maple gestured to Sylla's drenched hand. She'd made a mess on her. Sylla shook her head and made a mm-mm sound. She licked her own hand clean, making Maple want to go again and her body fill with more unprocessed sex energy.

Maple pulled her pants up and returned to the rest of the group before it could get worse.

In hindsight, it was good Sylla stopped things when she had. Maple should probably at least mention the [Telepathic Orgasms] taking place in her and Thera's shared mind ahead of time. She hoped that wouldn't become burdensome in the future, for either of them.

And she'd came a little quick—which she regretted a little—but all things considered, she felt refreshed. They ate a late lunch—which was tasty, but not what she'd most wanted to eat—and then they continued on their hike back to town.

I couldn't think of decent terminology yet, processed and unprocessed was clear enough for now I think–I mean, Maple couldn't think of better terms. She totally will later I'm sure, as she learns about her abilities. Maybe she'll even settle on a single term for it (prana/orgones/sex energy are synonyms if that wasn't clear).

And I never really imagined I'd ever say this about smut, but I hope the vibe isn't getting too horny lol. Don't worry, I imagine Maple will learn to cope and control herself eventually. She's just training. The genre should be more like cute girls doing horny things, or horny girls doing cute things. Horny girls doing horny things might be too much. Or prude to lewd progression fantasy, she's getting there on that front. Broke to woke? She'll open her third eye, soon.

Thanks for reading

16