1.01 – Intro
8.9k 9 178
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This contains SPOILERS. Only read this if you need a content warning that SPOILS what happens

Slime monsters.

MC is suddenly touched without asking, but ends up enjoying it.

[collapse]

 

Maple crept into the room on the side of the underground dome. A spacious stone bath covered in a layer of dust was carved out of the wall. A bright green gem embedded above it caught her eye. Mindlessly, she touched it.

Water blasted out of the hole under it and began filling the tub. The sudden roar of water made her flinch back and her heart skip a beat as she clutched her chest.

Normally she might have laughed at her jumpiness, but the wheezing, sullied girl was in no mood. A slime had just tried to kill her.

It had jumped on her face, forced its way down her throat, and then tried to drown her in its disgusting mucus. At the last moment she managed to yank out and smash some kind of stone inside its body that was apparently keeping it alive.

That was her first encounter in this world. It led her to conclude that slimes were definitely not the cute, beginner level mobs, they were made out to be.

Or maybe she just sucked.

Regardless, that was roughly 30 minutes ago and crusted chunks of slime were now flaking out of her chestnut hair. And her clothes—her clothes were still soaked with sticky mucus. It clung to her skin with a cold, clammy sensation, and made every step feel heavy.

Finding out how she got here, or why, would apparently have to wait until after she took a bath. She was too uncomfortable, right then, to question the tub's existence or prioritize anything else.

The former college freshman shed her heavy clothing, and got into the tub as it filled. The water was almost too hot—which meant it was just right.

After filling and draining the tub multiple times, she was as clean as she'd get without soap. It was only then that she looked up and finally noticed the small glass vial of blue liquid in a corner of the tub.

Could it be? She uncorked it and slowly tipped it over above her hand.

If it was soap, it was thicker than glue now. It barely bulged out of the bottle as Maple tipped it vertical. It did at least smell soapy.

"Hmm, maybe I should add—what the fuck!"

It suddenly glorped out all at once, like some kind of condiment prank, and the water around her suddenly felt heavy and thick. An impossible amount continued to fill the tub even though the bottle was only the size of her hand.

Maple was frozen in confusion for a moment, until realization hit. Then she screamed.

The 'soap' was another slime, and it now filled the entire tub with Maple in it. She tried to jump out of the bath, but it gripped her entire body with its own.

It was just so thick, and could harden parts of itself in order to grab hold of her.

It sucked her in and engulfed her nude body up to her neck while she thrashed against it. Tears formed in her hazel eyes as she felt how futile it was. This was it.

...

Her head was never pulled under. It was just—squeezing parts of her. As if trying to chew her? She also noticed this slime was slippery, unlike that smaller one earlier which had been sticky. It was almost like it was some kind of a soap slime or—

"Ah!"

A moan involuntarily escaped her lips as it began rubbing deeply into her feet and legs.

She couldn't yet rule out it being a little...slow...and actually trying to chew her, but this was almost like a massage. And was it washing the dirt off her?

The slime's body massaged between each of her toes, while simultaneously digging deep into her arches and heels.

A normal, human, massage focused on only a single point at once. Maybe two if both hands were able to focus on different areas. Such a thing could never compete with what the Slime was doing now.

It added in her arms, shoulders, and even her armpits, massaging each muscle and joint with pinpoint precision.

Like with her toes, it even massaged between each finger; giving a full hand massage.

She gasped as her terror was being replaced with relaxation. It scared her that she was starting to enjoy it. To enjoy being touched so thoroughly by a slime. A monster.

But it just felt so good. The slime was the same temperature as the water had been; a stress-melting heat massaged deep into her muscles.

It worked its way down her body and up her thighs, adding the rest of her body to its massage routine. Maple inhaled sharply as it began touching places it really shouldn't. This was getting to be a bit much.

She tried to move, but it just held her slick body even tighter until she relaxed again. She let it happen.

The slime left only her face exposed; even her hair was covered in the slippery slime now. All the gunk and dirt that had been on her melted away.

Her breathing picked up and little moans kept escaping her mouth as the slime seemed to know exactly how hard and where to massage for maximum pleasure.

And then it got more daring.

"W-wait, not there—ooh—"

God, it felt good. But it was a slime!

It started playing with her nipples, rubbing and squeezing them, and even creating a sucking sensation. It did the same to her lower parts, massaging and sucking between every little crevice, while she squirmed and moaned.

Her entire body was being pleasured all at once. It hadn't penetrated her yet, but she could feel it absorbing her juices as they leaked out of her and could tell it was working up to it.

"Ooh—fuck."

She'd never felt this good this quickly before.

Even as she tried to resist the mounting pleasure, her back and feet arched. Her whole body tensed and convulsed as a wave of pleasure went through her.

She came. A part of her hoped that meant the slime would finally relent—

It increased its intensity.

"Aaaooh god—"

The pleasure became so good it hurt, and she really hoped no one else was around because she couldn't stop the loud moans escaping her mouth.

"Wait—"

The slime ignored her plea and instead finally slid easily inside of her. Her pussy reflexively tightened down on it—and that only ended up sending another wave of pleasure through her.

It fucked her while still stimulating her clit and nipples and massaging the rest of her body.

That was too much for Maple. Her first orgasm hadn't even ended yet and she was already cumming again.

"OoOOoOOoohhhh—"

It pumped in and out of her with its perfectly sized cock—literally made for her. It reached as deep as she was and was large enough to stretch her the tiniest amount, but not break her.

Maple's mind clouded over as the pleasure became too great. It was consuming her. She gave in to it, and wanted more.

Squeeze her nipples harder, flick her clit faster, and pound her pussy faster. The slime's body massage slowed a little as it focused on obliging her desires.

In the midst of her 4th orgasm, the slime suddenly shoved another gelatinous cock into her other hole.

Maple never had anything in there for pleasure before—she hadn't even had anyone inside her pussy before. The slime was stealing both of her virginities.

And she loved it.

"Oooaaaoohh—"

She lost the ability to think or speak; it felt like she was blacking out.

After incurring several more mind-numbing orgasms, she finally did black out.


Maple awoke cleaner than she'd ever been and completely dry. She had no way of knowing how long the slime ended up having its way with her, but it was back in its bottle and sitting innocently where it had been.

And then a voice sounded off, half in her head and half in reality.

[Class Obtained: Interspecies Seductress!]

[Interspecies Seductress Level 1!]

[Skill Obtained: Adaptive Pheromones]

"What the fuck—"

She scrambled out of the tub toward the other side of the room, as far away from the little glass vial as she could get.

The soiled clothes she had left on the floor were miraculously washed and folded. Her body was sore all over, inside and out. Though it was a good soreness, if she were being absolutely honest.

Not that she would ever admit it.

The ravaged young woman got dressed and stumbled out of the room.

"Wew. I'm never doing that again."

She would come to betray those words several times over the next week.


What did you think so far? If anyone actually read this, thanks. I will post a chapter every hump day for now.

178