1.08 – Spidussy II
4.7k 1 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
⚠️SPOILERS: Only click if you need a content warning that SPOILS things⚠️

Another threesome, Maple utilizes her [Telepathic Orgasms] Skill to psychedelic proportions

[collapse]

Their late-night rendezvous weren't quite a nightly occurrence. Maple's body, especially, needed rest afterward, though she was slowly building up her endurance.

Thanks to her Skill, there was little risk of any actual long-term damage occurring—no matter how far Emma tried to push the limits of her transformable body against it. That didn't mean she wasn't sore after.

More than just Maple's capacity for abuse, the sessions were long and intensive. Afterward, all three of them were fully satisfied and didn't need to go again right away.

The nights between their three-ways were a gentler, more intimate experience between just Emma and Maple. There was something to be said for two women lovingly caressing each other, while slowly building up to a love-filled orgasm and cuddling the night away.

Tonight wasn't one such night.

Maple was tied up and suspended in the air again. It was much the same pose as last time, and her nipples already had weights dangling from them.

Emma was fucking her mouth and even throat. When in the depths of pleasure like she was now, the [Slut] begged for Emma to ram her cock down as far down her throat as she could.

The former virgin was loving her transformation into a submissive slut. She looked forward to these nights when the two monster girls would instill obedience into her and send her to new orgasmic heights.

Not that she necessarily felt this was the only role she ever wanted to fulfill; it was just fun for the time being.

Currently, she was suspended in such a way that she was nearly upside down. Her pussy was elevated high enough for Charlotte to pleasure with her mouth. Which she did, quite liberally, while also fingering the girl's dripping hole.

They had been at it for a while already, everyone having came at least once, and Maple's ass was a cherry red from her spankings.

"Emma, dear, would you like to try something with me?"

The Slime nodded without even needing to know what they were going to try. A string of saliva stuck to her thick cock as she pulled it out of Maple's mouth. Maple was panting while not bothering to hide the pleasure on her lewd face.

Charlotte lowered Maple's pussy to about waist height, and motioned Emma over. She positioned herself behind the Slime girl, grabbing her waist and pressing her thicc ass against her crotch.

"Now, if you could form a cock behind you..."

Emma understood immediately; a second cock—or rather, an extension of the first one but going backwards—grew out from her while sliding inside of the Arachnid woman.

"Mm, just like that. And now..."

Charlotte reached a hand around and grabbed Emma's front cock. She wrapped her hand around the head and gave it a few gentle strokes before grabbing it by the base. Emma's mouth opened in a silent moan as Charlotte's experienced hand pleasured her.

With her other hand, Charlotte steadied Maple's suspended body, and then lined Emma's cock up. The Slime let Charlotte move her. As the Arachnid pushed her hips forward, Emma was pushed by her aft-cock which was being squeezed deep inside the Arachnid's pussy.

Together they slowly slid inside of Maple.

"Mmf, you're both going to fuck me—ah!"

Charlotte gave Maple's ass a spank, cutting her off. Maple's hole clenching up in response sent a shockwave through Emma's double-sided cock that Charlotte could feel deep inside herself.

Charlotte grabbed Maple's arms and started thrusting while pulling her towards her and forcing Emma's cock deep inside of both of them.

A moan left Maple's mouth as Emma's cock stretched her hole open. All three of them were having a similar experience as Charlotte fucked Maple by using Emma as an intermediary.

The Slime girl let her back melt slightly around Charlotte, fully submerging her melon-like tits and crotch. She sucked on the Arachnid's clit and nipples, and then did similar to Maple.

She allocated a portion of body over Maple's crotch where she rubbed the girl's clit and stroked her lips. She didn't quite form a second cock for Maple's ass, but she did rub the outside, and just barely inside of that other hole.

Emma herself was in heaven while being squeezed between the two beautiful women, all while fucking them and lapping up their juices. Unable to vocalize her pleasure, she settled for the wet sloshing sounds of her cock plunging in and out of them.

"Ara~ I just love fucking Maple's tight pussy like this~"

"Ahnn—I love your cock. Please fuck me harder—"

Charlotte slapped her ass, and then obliged her, picking up the pace.

Maple was the first to cum. She tensed up in the rope binding her, and was loud.

"OooOoh god, I'm cummmminnng. [Telepathic Orgasms]."

Maple activated her skill this time—not that she had needed to say it—and Charlotte and Emma experienced an only-slightly diminished version of what she was feeling.

It instantly set Emma off with her. Her dual-cock bulged slightly before sending hot liquid flooding out both ends. Her body shook as she was engulfed by the pleasure of both Maple's orgasm and her own.

The Slime's orgasm was transmitted simultaneously with Maple's to the other two women. The two orgasms combined with the sensation of hot semen gushing into her made Charlotte start cumming hard herself. She thrust deep and hard into Maple and held her there.

"Mmmmnn~"

All three of them came while simultaneously feeling the others' orgasms. They directly experienced just how good the others were feeling, and then felt even better themselves, creating a feedback loop of pleasure.

They came even harder as the pleasure ramped up, and then a second orgasm hit Maple and sent the others even further into bliss. They were barely conscious as they moaned and uncontrollable spasms went through their bodies.


It was something you only ever did once in a night—perhaps only once in a month, or longer.

The experience was too...psychedelic, almost. For a full minute, your mind was blasted outside of reality as you knew it, and replaced by a realm of pure orgasmic pleasure. And you weren't alone in that realm. Your pleasure was shared by your two lovers.

It wasn't just the experience of another orgasm. You experienced their orgasm, exactly as they were experiencing it, moment by moment.

The two other women could feel the taut rope against Maple's skin, the clamps on her nipples. They could feel Emma's hot semen pouring into her, and every other bodily sensation adding to the girl's pleasure.

They felt it all, and then their experiences joined in on the whole as they also came. Maple felt what it was like to be made of slime, and what it was like to fuck both her own pussy and Charlotte's at the same time. She felt what the Arachnid was feeling while taking in Emma's cock and having her tits played with.

Even more than just bodily sensations, your partners' mental experiences leaked through. You experienced their thoughts, feelings, and even the lens by which they saw the world.

You directly felt what was getting them off—their desire for you—and how much they were loving what you specifically were doing, in a way that was so much deeper than words or body language alone could convey.

You came, and you directly experienced what it was like to be someone else. You saw that their consciousness, and yours, were indistinguishable things. Mere vantage points, or windows, from which the universe looked through and experienced the other arrangements of itself.

You forgot which body had even been 'yours' to begin with. All sense of a personal self melted away in a sea of bliss as you became three people instead of one. None of them were you, and yet they all were.

And all of three versions of you were having mind-melting orgasms simultaneously.

You stayed in that place for over a minute, nothing but orgasmic moans leaving your mouth as waves of pleasure crashed against you over and over.

When you finally drifted down from that high, it felt like you'd been cumming for an eternity. Your ego slowly returned as you lay there in a pile of sweat, your body panting and satiated along with the other two bodies you had just experienced.

It was hard to look at the world in the same way after that.

You looked at your partners, and you remembered being them. You knew them so intimately, and they you, that it was almost scary.

"A-ara~"

"That was...That was—"

It took another 10 minutes for any of them to be able to move.

And then even Emma only sluggishly washed their bodies of the accumulated sweat and fluids while Charlotte untied Maple.

"My, that's quite a Skill you have."

"Yeah, that was—insane."

Emma nodded.

Yay, hump day spidussy. This was really hard to capture how I wanted. I hope I didn't butcher it too poorly.

Next chapter will probably be Friday, and then the next on Wednesday. Or you can help the poor by reading early via Patreon.

117