Illisia’s Training I
184 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a promise that had sealed her fate with an absolute contract.

 

In exchange for her body, her family would not be killed.

 

The men would be left alive, the women would be sold into slavery and passed around by the demon’s children.

 

It was the only better outcome Illisia could come to.

 

Reaching out his hand, the demon touched Illisia’s breast, and squeezed.

 

“Delicious thing you are.” He smiled. Illisia did not reciprocate. “Perhaps you require training then, to learn how to behave.” The demon’s words struck Illisia as bizarre. Looking the creature in the eye, she felt a feeling of absolute dread.

 

“N-no, I’m perfectly ready. P-please, let me prove myself! I don’t need training!” Illisia begged, her hair shaking as her body quivered. The demon’s cock rose, strong and powerful and so clearly in need of a woman.

 

“With your lips then.” He said, a smile crossing his disgusting face. Illisia stared at the massive cock before her, and gulped. Getting on her knees, she crawled up to the thing and, gently, kissed its head. The demon appeared unimpressed. Desperate to prove herself, Illisia wrapped her lips around his dick, and began to suck. The demon, now seeming much more into it, placed a hand on her head and pushed it down. It shoved its way down her throat, making her gag. Still, a bizarre feeling fills her up. Is this…pleasure? No, this is unyielding pleasure. What happens when one is drugged by an aphrodisiac. Is-is his cock an aphrodisiac?! The demon laughs at Illisia’s confusion.

 

“I can tell you’re confused. Your cute ass is moving with such excitement. You most certainly are not ready. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get there. Orous! Take my new slut to the flesh pit.” Illisia felt herself being pulled away from the demon’s dick. She screamed, kicked, bit, but was met with no reaction besides Orous’s continued march. She screamed for another chance, but in exchange, all she met was the feeling of falling, as her body was thrown into a hole. The drop wasn’t far, and even though the fall should have been lethal, she still ended up okay. How? The demon’s special crest. The crest he’d placed upon her crotch once she consumed his aphrodisiac. No matter what, Illisia will never die as long as that mark is intact. 

 

Trying to stand, Illisia finds she can’t muster the strength. A warm fuzziness fills her up as she groans. What…the hell is this? As she questions her current state, something warm pushes against her ass over her skirt. It sent through her a wave of pleasure. She wanted to cum just from the teasing of…whatever the hell this thing was.

 

“F-fuck~” She bit her lip, trying to ignore the burning of her crotch. The thing, however, would not let her…or rather, things. She soon realized as she lay there that what was teasing her was nothing as understandable as a man and his dick, but tentacles. Two wrapped themselves around her legs while another tickled against her stomach, pushing up her red tee. She blushed bright, but couldn’t help but enjoy the feeling. The tentacle pushed her shirt to her neck before proceeding to latch onto the strap of her bra, snapping it off.

 

Another tentacle was busy ripping off her skirt, leaving her dressed only in her panties and thigh highs. She bites her lip, her fingers shaking before more tentacles appear. They pull her up into the air, tearing off her shirt completely before wrapping around her tits. She whimpered gently as the feeling of her tits being played with made her feel like she was in heaven. Her arms were held behind her back as her legs were spread apart, her panties gently moved to the side. No mercy was shown.

 

Two tentacles forced their way inside her, absolutely ravaging and tearing her hymen. Rather than pain, however, the sensation was orgasmic thanks to the growing effects of the demon’s dick drug. She felt a mix of blood and cum erupt from her as her whole body began to spasm. Shit, was she going to break already? As she tried to keep control of herself, a tentacle snaked its way between her tits, still being relentlessly groped, and shoved itself inside her mouth. The feeling of a slimy, selfless tentacle inside her mouth was almost disgusting, but the gentle trickle of sweetness that excreted from it caused her not to care. The tentacles fucking her ass and pussy kept going, slowly increasing in speed while the one in her mouth refused to be left behind, forcing its way down her throat and thrusting in and out.

 

She gagged so sweetly on the thing, feeling a strange affection for the things as they fucked her lights out. More than anything though, she craved the feeling of cumming once more. And so, she closed her eyes, and allowed herself to be absorbed by pleasure. Once she did that, it all became impossible to take in. The tentacles moved faster as two more tentacles entered the fray. They began to bite and suckle on the nipples of the breaking girl as she moaned from behind the tentacle keeping her mouth full. Once the first moan came, it was time for her to be finished off. She felt the bizarrely pleasurable sensation of two more tentacles arriving, each going to add one more to her pussy and ass. Stretching her holes, she started to scream and moan as her body was made into a fuck toy. She no longer cared about anything else. Cum flooded from inside of her onto her new masters, and her body spasmed further. Once she was thoroughly done in, she was dropped to the ground.

 

She coughed, holding her throat as a mix of relief and joy of release filled her. As she lay there, recovering, she noticed the sight of something new. A massive creature, its erect cock happy to see her.

 

As she greedily forced herself to her knees, Illisia knew one thing for sure. She loved sex.

3