CHAPTER 38: Undying Love
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I gasped at the tender words Viktor said. He had never said such things to me before. I told him to stop, that he didn’t have to explain himself, as I put a finger to his sweet lips.

“Raoul told me what she did to you —what Naran did. She never deserved you,” I said to him.

It troubled me knowing that I said all those awful things to him when we argued. I cried as well. “I’m sorry too,” I confessed. “I didn’t mean all those things I said. I was just bitter and distraught. I didn’t think you loved me back... And before you say anything” I rushed, desperate. "It's not true that I only feel this way because you turned me into a vampire. I... I fell in love with you way before that."

The way Viktor looked at me was so affectionate and soothing that I almost couldn't bear it. He took my hand that was placed near his face and squeezed it tightly against his chest, kissing it softly before continuing.

“Lucy, your ethereal beauty and character have bewitched me since the moment I saw you. I broke off a marriage arrangement I had with the niece of a countess because I saw you with your sisters and I couldn't stop thinking about you. You were perfect. So kind and beautiful. And your laugh was delightful. I wanted to hear it forever,” Viktor said. He tucked a piece of stray golden hair behind my ear. “I was even more determined when I enquired about you and heard what James did… The countess was pissed off when I took back the proposal, but I… I had already chosen you."

I couldn’t stop myself anymore. I kissed him tenderly. He kissed me right back, holding my face between his hands. It was slow and soft, the way our lips danced together. As we kissed, Viktor pulled me up; I put my legs around his waist, feeling his cock growing hard under his pants, and he buried his strong fingers in my thick, round buttcheeks. Abruptly, Viktor lifted us up in the air. I gasped, but it didn’t bother me, I found it exhilarating. Arousal swept through me as he held me up.

We flew around the bedroom, laughing. I was in awe of his power; it was a beautiful sight to behold. His abs were so pumped and perfect that I couldn’t resist licking them lightly, tasting the saltiness of his sweat that smelled intoxicatingly good. I then worked my tongue around his nipples.

As if aroused by my touch, Viktor flew up with such force that it pushed me violently against a wall. He immediately ripped off my shirt and corset revealing my big juicy tits for him to enjoy. I purred as he took one of them into his mouth, biting on it gently before sucking hard and passionately. My breathing was becoming more laboured as waves of desire engulfed me completely.

He then inserted two fingers into my mouth, and I began to suck on them hungrily, wishing that it was his cock instead. Viktor started moaning louder and calling out my name as he felt the pleasure radiating from me. His icy blue eyes looked right at me as he stopped sucking on my nipples, making my heart flutter with love. I opened my mouth wide, drool coming out as I did, and I licked his face and neck playfully.

He twisted in the air and the next thing I knew my back hit the sheets. He was so vigorous that it made me even wetter than before. Viktor's wings retracted into his back as suddenly as they came out. Our clothes were gone in the next minute and just like that we were both bare. I started salivating as soon as he revealed his gorgeous, erect shaft, veins pulsating with anticipation. He cupped my breasts and massaged them and I spread my legs to make space for him. I wanted him more than ever before.

He took things slow. He kissed me everywhere, worshipping every part of my body. It made me feel loved and cared for. He pushed his fingers between my folds and massaged gently as he kissed me. All the sensations made me lose my mind. I moaned out loud. Viktor slid his fingers inside my waiting hole. I was eager to feel him inside my wet, pulsing heat. He rubbed against my g-spot and made my thighs tremble. He made me cum, leaving me breathless.

He stroked his cock to full hardness before he allowed me to taste it. I opened my lips and licked the head of his cock with delight. He thrusted his hips slightly, pushing himself deeper into my mouth. I moved down slowly, taking in everything inch by inch, savouring every moment of pleasure. His cock was delicious, foamy and so tasty that I couldn’t get enough! Viktor then laid down and turned me around so my ass and wet pussy were facing him. He slapped and pinched my buttcheeks with one hand, while with the other he played with my clit. A shiver ran through me as he introduced a few fingers inside me, masturbating me to full arousal.

He moved closer and then started licking and biting my ass. "Viktor... Fuck!" I screamed his name, feeling the pleasure intensifying. But he thrusted his cock inside my mouth so I wouldn't stop sucking it.

 Then he moved to my labia, licking and biting them gently before moving up to my clit. His tongue went round it in circles as his teeth lightly rubbed against it sending sparks of pleasure down my spine.

His tongue was alive and so playful as he licked my wetness with ease. He sucked on my clit expertly, rubbing it in a way that made me think I would burst from joy! My breathing became shallow as the intensity increased more and more with every passing second.

We both climaxed together in a rush of pure blissfulness, our bodies trembling from the intensity of orgasmic pleasure! Viktor’s cum was so potent that it filled my mouth completely, making me savour every last bit of its flavour before swallowing it whole!

After orgasm, we laid together lovingly, looking at each other's nakedness. Viktor caressed my back with his fingertips, but soon he was grabbing my ass with a bit too much enthusiasm. I couldn’t help but laugh, feeling so comfortable with him. We had reached a new level of intimacy that was almost surreal.

Viktor looked at me with desire and hunger in his eyes - he was ready to fuck again! I could feel my heart beating faster and faster as we kissed passionately. Then he did something unexpected. He grabbed my tits and squeezed them with pleasure, pushing his throbbing cock between them. I started to massage it with my breasts while licking the tip of his shaft.

"I love the face you're making," Viktor said as I kept licking and massaging him. I felt so powerful and sexy as I moved my body along with his. And then I decided to stop.

"Viktor, stop playing games" I said, leaning close to his ear. "I want you to impale me with your big, thick cock!" I whispered, looking deep into his eyes afterwards.

Viktor smiled mischievously and said "Oh, really?" and then threw me on the mattress. He covered my body with his own and started to grind against me. 

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" I demanded.

Finally, Viktor pushed his cock inside me. It felt like ecstasy when he buried his entire length deep within me. He grabbed my hands and put them beside my head, keeping them there as he started moving his hips. I gasped feeling him stretch me open. It stirred a hunger deep inside me. Fuck! I wanted to bite him, but I knew I couldn’t.

Instead, I told him to gag me with the bedsheets because I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold myself back when the time came. He tore a piece and did as I asked, needing me to return the favour. My eyes rolled back every time he rocked his hips. His cock was so big, it filled me to the brim. My eyes welled with tears and I dug my nails into his back, moaning with every thrust.

Viktor began to change positions, sitting on the bed and making me sit on top of him. I started to jump up and down, working his cock with my slit. He grabbed my nipples with one hand while using the other to massage my clit as I rode him. His fangs came out in response to the pleasure and I felt his hunger course between us. God, it was so intense! My own fangs came out as a response, but thankfully the gag was able to contain me from biting him.

I continued to bounce up and down on him until we both reached climax once more, our bodies shaking uncontrollably before finally slowing down. I collapsed onto Viktor’s chest, feeling totally spent but incredibly satisfied.

Even though we came apart in each other’s arms several times, our love-making session didn’t end there. After loving each other so passionately, only hunger prevailed. And we ravished one another again and again. The knocking of the bed against the wall was our melody as he took me over and over, plunging his cock into my vagina the rest of the night. It was a hunger only we could create and satiate.

For the next two nights, we were tangled in pleasure. We made love until our bodies gave out and then we'd talk for hours about everything and anything. Viktor told me he loved me and wanted to be with me, that he wanted to protect me and always keep me safe. I felt so happy, so loved.

I could feel his love in the way he touched me, in the way he looked at me, it was almost tangible. He promised that from now on, he would be a better husband than before and do whatever it takes to ensure my safety. I smiled softly as I drifted off into sleep in his arms.

1