Chapter 4: A Horrifying Revelation
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Viktor was thrusting with all his might, fucking Eponine from behind. At that instant, I felt a mix of anger and arousal. How could he do such a thing? Why did he choose her over me? I did not consider myself an exceptional beauty, but I didn’t expect that Viktor would choose to bed Eponine, the maid, over me. It was as if history was repeating itself. James also left me for a servant, but somehow, it was a hundred times more painful this time.

I observed Viktor’s buttocks clenching. His perfect, round, firm buttocks. Drops of sweat ran down his robust back, and the muscles of his arms tensed when he shoved his massive cock inside her. I could smell him from where I stood and had to contain myself not to touch my hardened clit, not to finger fuck my wet vagina right there.

My eyes narrowed as I noticed something unnatural about their intercourse. At intervals, Viktor bent over Eponine, and he had his teeth lodged into her neck. When I craned my neck to get a good look, I saw blood dripping from the hollow of Eponine’s neck. He bit her flesh with his sharp fangs as hard as he fucked her. And that damned Eponine moaned with pleasure as she seemed to enjoy it immensely.

A scream threatened to fly out of my mouth, but I held it back, only letting out a squeal. As soon as I made that sound, I withdrew from the room and pulled the door back. The pounding on the bed stopped. And my heart began to pound in my chest. What if Viktor found me out? I hid under a side table nearby and put my hands to my mouth.

I remained in the dark as Viktor approached. He looked like a beast. There was a fire in his eyes, and his dark mane was rumpled. A drop of blood travelled from his sensuous mouth to his pumped-up pecs. My legs were quaking in my boots. I closed my eyes. Viktor came closer and closer, and just when I thought he would step out of the chamber and see me, I heard the door slam shut. I didn’t wait to confirm if they went on with it; I burst into silent tears and ran back to my room as noiselessly as possible.

I spent hours alone in my room, trying to collect myself. Fear and regret lodged in my being as I thought about my marriage to Viktor. What was he? He was biting Eponine’s neck and sucking her blood. He looked like a monster. I should run away. I should have, but I couldn’t… Because for some reason, sadness won over fear, and I could not forgive him that he had chosen Eponine over me.

Later that night, I was in the library trying to read to feel better. I laid my hands on a book of fairy tales. I opened it by the Little Red Riding Hood story and began to turn the pages slowly. As I read, Viktor’s fragrance got stuck in my nose, reminding me of everything… How foolish I had been, thinking that such a man could love me. How I had to leave my sisters and my home just to be pushed away from his bed, just for him to fuck some other girl instead of me. I couldn’t help but cry as I read the book.

I almost jumped out of my seat when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

“Why are you crying?” It was Viktor. His deep voice sounded calm and kind for the first time. He walked so silently I hadn’t noticed his presence.

“It’s the book.”

“But it’s not a sad story.” Viktor peered at the book.

“Maybe not for you,” I replied.

“What’s the matter?” he inquired, kneeling beside me. His face was too close to mine. Was he worried about me? His blue eyes did not look fiery anymore but utterly sad, like on his walks through the garden.

“I… I saw you,” I dared to say. “I saw you having sex with Eponine.”

Viktor frowned. I imagined that he would say something like that was none of my business or never to come close to his chambers again. Instead, he was completely silent, lost for words. So I continued. I don’t know how because my hands trembled, and it was difficult to breathe, but I continued.

“It’s not fair. I’m your wife. I am your wife, and yet you pushed me away from your bed as if I were nothing… You came to my chambers on the first night but treated me like I didn’t exist. Why?” My face was red, and I was on the verge of tears. “Why don’t you want me?” I asked. “Am I not good enough for you? Am I hideous?”

And then Viktor did something that made my head spin. Softly, he grabbed me by the chin and peered into my eyes. “You’re the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen,” he said. “Even more beautiful than…”

I held his gaze, waiting for him to continue speaking. When he didn’t say anything else, I implored. “More beautiful than who?”

“Never mind. The point is, I… I couldn’t do that to you.”

I want you to do that to me, I screamed in my head. Fuck me hard! Bite me hard! Bite me forever!

“Why is this affecting you so much?” Viktor cut into my thoughts. “I believed you despised me.”

I remained silent, not ready to admit my feelings to him. Yes, I despised him. And loved him. And everything in between.

“You look… heartbroken.”

“It’s not the first time I’ve been brutally rejected, you know?” I replied bitterly.

“Is it about James? Your father told me what happened.”

I pouted my lips like a child and gave him a hurt look.

“I loved him. I don’t know if my father told you that, but I did. When he ran away with that woman, I didn’t know what to do. I did not know what to do with the love I had for him.”

Viktor’s chest heaved up and down. A vein swelled on his forehead, and for a moment, I thought he was about to punch something.

“James is a fucking idiot,” he murmured close to my ear, tickling my neck with his wet, warm breath. He caressed my cheek and leaned in, almost like he wanted to kiss me. I closed my eyes and parted my lips. Still, the kiss didn’t come. When I opened my eyes, Viktor was gone.

1