Chapter 9
296 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samuel was currently undergoing a very novel experience. The act itself was ubiquitous. It was simply the act of washing oneself of filth. He could understand that. But there are some very notable(and deliberately arousing, though our hero was still innocent of such things) differences.

First of all, his home never had a bathtub. A bucket and a piece of clothing were what he used to clean himself. Second, he had always cleaned himself, so having others care for him was bizarre. They had sat him on a stool and proceeded to wash off the grime and blood that was sticking to his skin.

He would have been vocal against it if he had not been shell-shocked. He was bombarded with so many things so rapidly that his body went on autopilot while his head tried to come to grips with it.

Then, all the extra phenomena in his body had him on edge. For example, he had focused on a painting at the edge of the main thorofare to keep his mind occupied, and it was like he was right next to the image. It was like this for all his other senses, which were just as enhanced.

But that paled in comparison to whatever he was feeling in his loins. Something happened during his rather thorough cleaning, where they rubbed and massaged every inch of his body. The maids were older than the young girl who had brought him in here in the first place, though only a little.

Unlike her, who looked to be in her early teens. These two looked like those who had accompanied Samuel to the awakening ceremony, if not slightly older.

Their age also gave Samuel something to look at, making his eyes wander to their girly bits. He seemed to lock on to them without any conscious effort. They were nothing compared to Miss Zephyr, whose presence left him in awe. But at the same time, they felt more approachable.

The fuller of the two had orange hair and matched the freckles on her face. There was a healthy glow about her that matched her more boisterous strokes in cleaning Samuel. It fit her happy smile and silent hum. Her frame was more voluminous, though not excessively so like Mother. Instead, that extra fat went to places that stirred his lower half every time she had to fix the towel used for modesty.

The other dark-haired one was more of a petite persuasion. However, she was not emancipated like the girls in his orphanage. Instead, her lithe body complemented her modest and more athletic features, and she had deftness in her motions that the orange-haired maid could not hope to match. Also, her cleaning seemed a lot more deliberate, soft, and slow. It also got lower and lower with each caress. Her touch was the primary culprit for Samuel’s unexplainable mood and the burning in his manhood.

This reached a new crescendo when the young woman went down to touch the thing. The touch was soft, a slow circling of his tip. Without knowing why, Samuel thrust his hip forward. The sudden jerk threw the one cleaning his back off balance. At the same time, his tip touched her soft and slightly wet lips. Given the distance between her face and his manhood, it was the most likely scenario.

Samuel’s conscious mind was no longer in control; the sensations were too much for his brain to compute correctly. His instincts entirely took over, and they wanted him to thrust forward even further. But this time, it slid to the side of her cheeks. This made him groan in frustration, doubly so given that he could not quite understand why.

“May I be blessed?” The slender woman still kneeling in front of him asked. She also grabbed hold of his length that Samuel did not realize, in his hazy state, was sizeably larger than before.

Then she brought it back to her pretty, slender pink lips. Her mouth was open, and her breath was hot on Samuel’s manhood. He did not know the meaning of her words but could understand that it had something to do with his sensitive prick, given her gestures.

So he eagerly nodded.

With the ferocity of a rabid animal, she inhaled his manhood in a single swift motion.

Samuel saw stars, the wet, undulating flesh of her mouth, unlike anything he had ever felt before.

“What are you doing?...” a feminine voice asked from behind, but he was far beyond the point of caring for such things.

Still guided by his baser, more primal self, he grabbed the sides of the woman’s skull and started moving his hips.

The woman in front was about to be in for a rough time. After all, Samuel was a newborn master cultivator with control over his strength. The only reason she was going to survive the animalistic skull fucking that was about to occur was because, like Zephyr’s suspicions, his breakthrough destiny did have a potent healing effect. Which was going to be shown to a great extent in the next few minutes.

Not that the woman in front of him was ever going to complain. He was about to introduce her to two great pleasures.

5