Chapter 13
151 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was the wildest day of Stannie’s life. In her 23 years, there had never been this exciting and terrifying a day. Sure, she worked in a Mystic tavern, a fancy term which meant that they accommodated cultivators, which meant she saw some wild things. But she had always been an observer and always with a proxy when she directly dealt with cultivators because of what she often witnessed.

Samuel would be what the tavern girls called a mark, a newly minted cultivator who had yet to see mortals as beneath them. These cultivators often dallied with mortals, desirable ones such as herself especially. This was not the first time she ‘bathed’ a cultivator, but most likely, it would be her last…

That was because she got hitched!

The mere thought of it made her squeal. It was another colloquial term which meant a cultivator decided to pick them up, usually for servile purposes. But the fact that they were essentially sex slave maids hardly mattered when, by default, they were above every single person who was a mortal. Not to mention, the little cultivation that she did know told her that it was a profoundly sexual process and being objectified worked for a tavern maid’s benefit. They were glorified prostitutes, to begin with, and becoming the pet of some cultivator was a massive step up.

The fact that her mark was incidentally a master was a twist she could not have hoped for in her wildest dreams. Her future was looking very bright indeed.

There were some hiccups; life would not be so without them. Hers was that if she were to become unnecessary, she would be disposed of, not let go.

She looked down at the person who now had her life in his hands. All he saw was a boy who was very out of his depth. Not some powerful master that could slaughter her with a thought. But she would grant the boy some credit; the little bastard had turned her into a cultivator. Not only that, his cum tasted divine.

As a tavern maid, she did consume cultivator sperm once or twice, and they were oddly tasty, utterly different from mortal sperm, which tasted salty and fishy. But they had nothing on master cultivator sperm; that shit was so tasty that the mere thought of it made her mouth water.

Consequently, her eyes lingered on the spot below his waist, which she had to crane her neck to see. Another thing about the boy not up to snuff was his physicality. She had seen little cultivators before, but no one looked like an outright young kid. If not for the strict age rating on ascendency, she would have assumed him to be barely in his teen years. Even his voice still had that childish quality to it. Stannie was pretty sure this childlike quality extended to his nature as well.

Everything about him was so uncultivator-like that she would not have believed that he was if not for his super addictive cum and the power he had injected into her.

By the end of this thought, all three arrived in front of their room’s door, as was written on the key. Stannie tapped the mystical key to the door, and with a silent click, it opened, leading the three inside.

Inside was a luxurious suite filled with every amenity a cultivator could want; a smile was on her lips at the thought that she, too, was a cultivator now and deserved this luxury offered to her. She could not wait to get to higher cultivation stages, where she would be provided even more benefits!

Her eyes turned to the master, who was looking at the room wide-eyed. He asked with his boyish voice full of wonder and astonishment.

“Is this ours?”

Yep! That sealed it. This boy was definitely not some high-born. Well, this left her with some options; first, she needed to prod some shit out of the boy, scout him out, as it were.

“I believe it is, master. What would have us do?” She said, keeping her tone very respectful and meek. But she did ask him a leading question without the due honorific. Usually, this would cause punishment or, as was the case with one of her co-workers, death. If her hunch was wrong, she would grovel, hoping for mercy, but her bet was—

“Umm… What do you mean?” He asked… politely.

POLITELY!!!

Score! He was not only not a high-born, but she was willing to bet this boy had no idea of cultivator norms. Being picky about her marks had been so worth it! Maybe she could have gotten a cultivator earlier if she had been more ‘proactive’ about her job instead of going as package deals.

But could those smug bitches say they got a MASTER who was also a NAIVE KID.

A shiver went down her spine at the thought. She did not like the young boy's look, but the idea of moulding someone into her perfect little ‘master’ sent tingles to all the right places.

Dad… watch your ‘little slut’. Your useless, good-for-nothing cumdump is going to be a queen one day. When she does, ohh… when she does. The things she has dreamed of doing to your raping pedophilic incestual ass… Not even the hells would dare imagine.

But for that to happen, a couple of steps needed to happen. Starting with staying on the good side of the scary lady and making the naive young master addicted to her.

5