Chapter 1
649 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st Month, 1st Day Year 2015, Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean

"Is this how my life ends? Not Truck-kun but being eaten alive by Shark-kun? Well, I guess no isekai for me..." The young man's thoughts trailed off as a voice interrupted his musings.

"Let's get this over with, I'm God, and you are a former weeb, so you should know what is going on by now," an old man said, appearing out of nowhere.

"I'm getting isekai'd, so what is my cheat? I am getting a cheat, right?" the young man inquired.

"Yes, it is the one you've always wanted, plus a special surprise that you've always wanted," the old man stated before sending the young man off to his next life on a new world.

10th Month, 31st Day Year 26XX, White Continent, Snow Kingdom Alliance

"Holy shit!" 16-year-old Mary freaked out before regaining her composure as she noticed people staring at her.

[Ding Ding Ding. User has awakened.]

"Mary, is there an issue you would like to discuss?" The teacher asked.

"Uh, yeah, my period just hit, and it hit pretty hard, so I gotta go," Mary replied uncharacteristically.

"You may go, but please watch your language," the teacher said.

"Thank you," Mary said before muttering under her breath, "but have you never heard of freedom of speech, you old fart?"

"Okay, so first, I have to sort out my knowledge..., I'm a princess of the Snow Kingdom Alliance, and I'm currently attending the Snow Girls' Royal Academy...."

As Mary navigated her new world, she soon discovered that it lacked things like the internet, but she was grateful for her memories.

"So, the system...why do I have three aura veins?"

[Has the user forgotten the significance of her birthday?]

"Ah, that is right, I was born on Halloween."

[Yes, Halloween is a day when all forces have an equal hold over the planet.]

"...I guess I should choose a cultivation technique for each, any recommendations?"

[At your level, the best option is the Basic Aura Gathering Technique which you can use until it is time to form your dantians, after which you must use a Specific Aura Gathering Technique for each Aura branch.]

"Okay, so first, I have to sort out my knowledge... I'm a Princess of the Snow Kingdom Alliance, and I'm currently attending the Snow Girls' Royal Academy.

The world has nine continents with a leading power on each one. Our Snow Kingdom Alliance is the leader of the White Continent. The remaining continents are the Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet continents.

God put me on this planet on purpose, as this planet's naming ability is on par with mine.

Now it's time to check my system and bleed the lizard

"Oh, that's right, I'm not a man anymore. Thankfully, I have my memories, because for such a technologically advanced world, they lack things like the internet."

One moment later...

"So, system, why do I have three aura veins?"

[Has the user forgotten the significance of her birthday?]

"Ah, that is right, I was born on Halloween."

[Yes, Halloween is a day when all forces have an equal hold over the planet."

"Yeah, I remember. Some believe that it is a day when the spirits of your loved ones come back to the world of the living temporarily to visit and watch over you. Others believe it is a day when demons can cross over to our world and that they should be worshiped. The final group is of the opinion that the demons are dangerous and the only thing warding off a full-scale invasion is the monsters, so they dress up as monsters on Halloween to scare off demons."

"So, I guess I should choose a cultivation technique for each, any recommendations?"

[At your level the best option is the Basic Aura Gathering Technique which you can use until it is time to form your dantians, after which you must use a Specific Aura gathering technique for each Aura branch]

"Well, are you going to give it to me?"

[Yes and it is best to refine your body and grow your Sea of Consciousness too]

"Okay, but how do I do that?"

[Your body is refined by Aura so it isn't much different than regular cultivation. The main difference is that Aura gathers in specific parts of your body]

[As for your Sea of Consciousness it can be grown by stressing your mind, this can be done with a cultivation technique and a normal life].

"Okay, all seems good, I have my cultivation techniques I should head back to class."

...............................................................................................................................................

"I assume everything is well now Mary?" The teacher asked

"Damn straight it is teach."

"Mary, what did I say about your language?"

"Do you think I actually care? This is an academy for Royalty and Nobility in the kingdom I am a princess in, you don't have the balls to punish me."

"Just please sit down Princess Mary."

"Hey did you see that? Mary asserted her dominance over the teacher?"

"Yeah, but does she not care about her image as the princess and the etiquette and standards she is supposed to follow?"

"I guess not."

"We should totally steer clear though."

There was no way Mary didn't hear the various comments and conversations of the insignificant background characters in her story, but she could not care less what they say.

Mary's outburst was not seen the same way as all though, there were some other princesses who also wanted to rebel but would never do so and they started to idolize her, but one person was merely interested in Mary and her random change in personality.

As Mary walked home to celebrate her 16th birthday, she was surrounded by a curious mix of adoring fans and taunting bullies but none of that stopped her focus. That was until she was stopped by Jane, unlike the others she showed genuine interest in Mary and after learning it was Mary's birthday she asked if she could also attend. To Mary coming from earth 16 would seem like a significant birthday for a feudal system, but this world has technology that has extended the average human lifespan to 300 so it is pretty insignificant. That being the case Mary was surprised, but it was a pleasant surprise.

"Anything for such a cutie like you baby."

"Hahaha, nice one." Jane laughed wryly.

Accompanied by Jane mary made her way home. Along the way, mary would have some sort of remark for everything Jane said which only served to increase Jane's interest to a point where this wouldn't be a one-day interaction.

11