Chapter 8
342 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day 3 of training.

"Wake up and get out of bed missy" Mary said

"Never, I can never show my face in public again, I made such lewd sounds, tell the instructor that I'm deserting and to put me into solitary confinement for life."

"What about me though?" Mary asked

"You can just join me in lockup" Jane replied

"Nope out of bed, I told you my dream a while ago and I want to be a hedonist, life in prison is just fancy wording for boring people to death so I can't accept it."

"Ugh, fine but if someone says something use your monster like strength to punch them"

"Anything for you dear."
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Day three's training was similar but not the same either. They did exercises but today they played something similar to laser tag with headsets to communicate and let's just say by the end of it no one wanted to be on Mary's team again, nor did they want to oppose her. Her team would be insulted and no one could hit her so her team won every time.

"What are you doing I could dodge that while taking a piss"

"How did he sneak up on you? Are you deaf or dumb?"

"Haha, missed me missed me now you don't get to kiss me."

"Did you think you can sneak up on me idiot"

"Omae wa mou shinderu." Mary declared after sneaking up on her opponent.

Things like those were said throughout the entire match
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After the match, Mary was asked to stay behind.

"Mary what is your issue," The instructor asked

"Ore wo dare da to omotte yagaru?"

"What was that"

"What I said was it is just who I am, there is no issue it is just me being myself."

"Well I can't expect you to change yourself but can you at least tone it down, we don't want everyone else to be demoralized."

"Fine, I'll rein it in."

"Please do so." The instructor was polite with her in the end as while he is her superior for now she can ruin his life or even have him assassinated when she returns to the royal family. He might not like her attitude but at least he can see in the long term.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tonight there was another change, Jane accepted the massage because her body needed it but she had it done in the changing room after everyone closed up shop for the night. then things played out like normal after they went to their bed.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Day 4 of Training

"Okay get up there should be no issues this time."

"But I don't wanna."

"Are you going to complain everytime."

"Yes, I have always been this way."

"Ah well I guess I just have to get used to it, I proposed to you having only seen your good sides and I'd have to be delusional to think you have no flaws, and you've already accepted me knowing full well about what others would consider my flaws," Mary said with a smile.

Again they did their morning ritual including the kiss.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

At training, it was the same as usual and while mary toned it down by over 10% it was still unbearable for most. By the way, Mary's method of toning things down was not lessening her insults but making them not as hurtful examples being.

"What is wrong with you."

"My granny can do better than that"

"Why are you so slow."

"Just give up your no good at this."

After training Mary was held back once again.
.......................................................................................................................................................

"Hah, it isn't much better but it is still better so I must at least say thank you and give this change a passing grade"

"I live to please"

"Yes, yes you do."

Mary went away and this was the last time she'd be called away for this form of training.
.......................................................................................................................................................

Ultimately the first year passed without change but on their birthdays and on the day Mary proposed Mary and Jane showed up late after sleeping in due to doing naughty stuff all night, they got punished but they didn't care in this case.

So the second year of training is where they start training with guns and this is where Mary starts losing self-control if you thought she was wild before well that changes when she gets her hand on a gun as it will cause her inner Chunni to act up.

12