Chapter 12: Augustus, part 2 (36)
137 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          She looked around the carriage, her master was sitting beside that man and the head maid was sitting beside Aisling. In front of Aisling was the man to whom her entire last life was broken by, and in front of the head maid was her master.

          It was all rather confusing as to why she was here. Well, not really; her master wanted to bring his butler along because he didn’t want the king to do anything fishy to his darling sex slave. The whole reason she was even in the meeting in the first place that had occurred, was because that man liked her uniform and wanted to meet her.

          Again, let’s remind the readers that she looks fourteen, is 10, and is mentally thirty-seven years old. It was all rather strange, the sequence of events that she went through to get here. The man she hated with all her might thought she was fourteen and was just good with staring at her ears and wings.

          To mention her tail, it would grow in when she hit puberty. She had a feeling deep down in her psyche that her tail would look funny, or maybe that was all in her imagination. Who knows what will become of her in the future, only the author knows, except he doesn’t because the plot is kind of just falling apart.

          Back to the matter at hand, she was stuck. He was looking at her, and she didn’t like it. Not that her mind set as a slave helped. She was nothing but a doll, and dolls were meant to be played with. That was simply the rules of slave hood.

But the thing is, the more he was here, the more that shell of her doll hood was cracking. She was already sick of his face. She didn’t like that analytical look in his gaze either. It was as if he was undressing her with his eyes. She knew he probably was just thinking of the anatomy of her body, but still.

Her lord had been, of course, invited to the prince’s birthday party. Why may you ask? That was simple, for royalty and nobility, birthday parties weren’t celebrations. For them, they were times to meet each other and make new allies. It was all rather simple if you thought about it at all.

Though he himself didn’t want to go, he wanted to stay at home. She didn’t know why at all he didn’t, but hindsight is 20/20. And we all know how the year 2020 went. Aisling had heard from the head maid that this was going to be the largest birthday party since the prince’s actual birth.

And the king, from what the head maid and really everyone else said… well let’s just say that he makes the Hapsburgs look sane and well adjusted. It was said by the rest of the servants that came from the mainland that he was nothing but a wall of flesh. That he held nothing but contempt for those not born in Francia itself, and even then, he only held love for his direct family.

          That was really scary to think about. His description also matched the wall of flesh that her sister had told her about once, when she had one of her dreams. It was all rather strange. She was more confused as to why she was even allowed to come at all. But then her gaze went back to the man in front of her.

          He was so infatuated with the idea of catgirls that he let it blind him. He was a rather strange and aggravating man to think about. Especially his gaze, the look in his eyes. But she had seen this look before, she had talked about it before.

          As the carriage they were in trailed along the path to the harbor and port, she couldn’t help but really feel like her life was about to fall apart. She had had a pretty good time all things considered in the manor, and now her good luck had ended with the meeting of him.

          “Lord Felix, my I ask how you came to learn of my work and hobbies? I don’t really leave the house much at all, so I was simply pondering it,” her master asked.

          That was a good question, he really never left the manor at all. In fact, she had never seen him leave that place. But thinking back to it, she had never left either. It was all rather weird in fact. She didn’t know the first thing about Francia, other than it was a place where slavery was fully legal.

          She herself of course was a slave. But in England and Ireland, Slavery was outlawed. This was due to the fact that the current king’s mother had been a slave, and the King’s father had fallen for her. That in and of itself was weird, but in an act of pure love and devotion, he had made all the slaves in the country free.

          In fact, that was why… actually, that line of thought can wait. It would spoil the fun of the plot. No, you can’t just ask the author later. You have to wait for the plot to thicken.

          “I was thinking about that just now actually,” the man looked to her master; they were like two peas in a pod, “I was researching the bodily anatomy of the races of the Europe continent. That was how I found your father’s work on the subject of beastkin. I didn’t even know there were beastkin on this planet until I found your father’s work.”

          “Ah yes!” her master exclaimed, “there are no Beastkin in the royal palace, correct? Or has my current knowledge plateaued?”

          “That would be correct. Or rather, that would have been correct unless I hadn’t learned of them. I purchased some from the slave market earlier this year. Though, they are not really all as productive as I wanted them to be,” he looked ashamed of himself.

          “I think I may have gotten a bad deal,” he finished.

          Her master nodded. It seemed he understood the struggle of finding high quality slaves like he had. It was rather surreal to see two grown men talk about slavery like this in front of two slaves themselves.

“Yes, I understand that struggle. But I do know some places and markets where good value slaves can be found,” he continued the conversation.

The other man simply gave him a rather small, head tilt of confusion. As the tilt said, the man was rather confused and intrigued.

“The Norse form Denmark breed slaves for their own purposes. The leftover slaves are sold as merchandise and are quite high quality. If you want good working slaves, check there,” her master continued, “but if you are looking for good pleasure slaves, go get some Irish slaves, Paddy here was born from captured Irish slaves. They aren’t the best workers, but they are rather lovely.”

After he said so, he turned to the head maid with a rather seductive look on his face. She returned it. Aisling was about to turn her head away from the soon to be make out session, but the man interrupted them.

“We should be just about to the dock, could this wait till then?” he asked.

6