Chapter 14: Nearly Sleeping Prince, part two (42)
104 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! sorry for the short chapter, I felt like this should be shorter than the others. Simply because of the subject of the thing. The interactions between the prince and Aisling are going to be many. So, I felt like there should be many mini chapters of the two of them together.

          As Augustus had his head upon the slave’s lap once more that day, he couldn’t help but smile. She had been very nice to him and his trust in this slave was only growing. The boy had thought that this may be a trick after he had gotten his head off of her lap.

          But it turns out that she was simply kind. It was like she didn’t feel for herself, but rather for others, particularly him right now. He took in a deep breath and sighed in pleasure. She said she had another way of getting rid of seasickness.

          She instructed him to turn to his side and he did so. He closed his eyes after he did so as she leaned forward. He could hear her breathing, and he could feel her breath on the side of his head, near his ears.

          She then took in a shallow breath; and blew into his ears ever so softly. His spine tingled ever so lightly, and he shifted in the girl’s lap. He heard her quietly open her box and pull out something that sounded like a wool swab.

          She brought it up to his ears and dragged it around the rim of his ears. It too sent shivers up and down his spine. He heard her breathing as she then took the thing away and he heard her rip the end of it a bit, making it fluffier.

          She then brought it back to his ear and he felt it slide into his ear canal. She twisted it and began to clean his ear. She rotated the fluffy swab, pulling old gunk from his ear.

          She took the swab from his ear and spun it in her hand, tearing at the end once more to make it fluffy. He felt shivers and tingles radiate throughout his body as she blew into his ear once more.

          She put the end of it to his ear once more and began to clean again. She pulled it in and out of his ear, sending his mind into a bit of a tired place. Shivers ran into his body, making him sleepy.

          He began to drift off, almost as if he hadn’t had a good night’s sleep in months. To tell you the truth, he did kind of feel that way. He had been rather excited about his party. But then he learned of the fact that this party was really only so he could form political connections; his mood soured, and he hit a slump.

          But that didn’t matter now. He wanted to see if he could have her, Aisling he meant. He really wanted her badly. She was fun, kind, and paid him attention how he wanted it.

          The way she spoke so politely to him was nice. Whenever he tried to speak with others his age, they would run in fear of making a mistake with him. His dad was to blame for this misery. The fear he had and dread he amassed took its toll on the boy.

          But the way she spoke with him was like he didn’t have a parent on the throne. It was like he was, he was a normal child, and they had been friends forever. It made him happy that they had talked, and he had met her.

          He could feel her hands on his front and back as she rotated him while he lay on her lap. She needed to clean his other ear as well. She put away the dirty ear swab and pulled out a new one.

          He could feel her breath slowly make its way to him as she blew in his ear. She then dragged the new swab across the rim of his right ear like she had done with his left ear. She closed her own eyes as she did this. She could hear the light breaths of the prince as he drifted into dream land.

          She slowly and gently pushed the end of it into the rim of his ear canal. She twisted it around and then gently pulled it out. She took a deep breath and blew into and around the young prince’s ear.

          She then tore at the end of the swap again. Making it fluffy like its now used brother. She gently pushed it into the ear and started to earnestly clean the ear. In and out she worked the swab until it became rather dirty.

          The young boy had never had his ears cleaned before, and now he could hear the world ever so better. His unconscious form was rather pleased with this it seemed, and wrapped his arms around the slave girl’s waist. She was momentarily shocked by this action.

          She stopped and looked at the young boy’s face burying itself in her belly and waist. She giggled lightly and resumed her cleaning.

          She spun the swab in her hand and tore at the end of it similar to the other end. She then blew into the young boy’s ear once more, for the final time and started again. She slowly, but surely pushed the swab into the canal of his ear.

          She pulled it in and out like before. She twisted the swab and only stopped when his ear was clean. She looked down at his ear and blew on it. The boy that had latched onto her waist shivered in happiness and loosened his grasp on her waist and belly.

          She took a calming breath and pulled his arms off of her body. Putting a hand on his back and front. She tilted him onto his back and leaned over him more. She let a small smile bleed into her features as she gazed at the happy visage of the first and only heir to the Kingdom.

          She brushed her hand through his hair and let the smile she had been hiding come into full bloom. She started to purr, much like when she had just let the first prince lay on her lap. Then she felt a strange idea shift to the forefront of her mind.

          She whispered this out loud: “I think I’ve made a friend…”

I have a Patreon!

4