Side chapter: Giving Someone Your V-card (48) (NSFW)
165 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

just so you all know, this is a time skip when they're both 18

Side chapter: Giving Someone Your V-card

          It was Augustus’s birthday once more. Usually, he hated these days. It simply reminded him of the blow he had received from the love of his life. As he was thinking of that day, he subconsciously brushed his fingers across the scars on his cheek.

He had been drunk on mead from the Danish. He had tried to take advantage of her and that wasn’t good. He became like his father when that happened. He didn’t like that at all, not at all.

          But in hindsight, he should not have been drinking that much. He nearly drank the whole barrel, but his love had stopped him. He had been all over her after he had left the party. Just thinking about that day made him shudder.

          The worst of it was that she had apologized to him, to him, for slashing at his face. It was all rather bad; he felt a great trauma pin itself in his mind that morning.

          He looked behind him, and there she was. Her maid outfit still made her look just adorable, but he had seen her naked once. He was a child acting on his emotions then, but when she spotted him, she had asked if he wanted her to be naked all the time. The thought made him woozy.

          He loved her though; he had apologized but that never seemed to calm his mind. She seemed fine with it afterword, but he could tell that she felt betrayed. He would too, if he were her.

As he entered the room that was his place of rest, he kept the door open for her. she simply entered behind him, with a nod of her head like always. It was still weird to him how she always just made the air around herself seem and feel divine.

          His room was small, just a window overlooking thew court yard on the left side coming in, and his bed on the farthest wall from the doorway. On the right side of his room was a small and round mirror. He often would catch her looking at herself in it. like she didn’t believe that she was in the room with him.

          He looked over to her as he started to undress himself as she made her way over to the only other door that the room was connected to. To it lay the bathroom. She opened the door and made her way inside.

          He had just finished the party that his family and the rest of the nobility had held for him, but it was still exhausting for him to be near anyone that looked at the one he loved like that.

          Then he caught himself. Why was he thinking of her all the time like this again? Sure he loved her as he found her very existence to be divine, but…

          Ah yes, she had promised him something that he was looking forward to. A present, and it was apparently very large and important to a woman, let alone a man. He was wondering what it would be like when the party had started, that was why he was so down and had forgotten.

          He had removed his shirt when he felt something along his back. He turned around and saw a small little… guy… for lack of a better term. It was a fairy; they loved his servant as much as he did for some reason.

          It touched its hands to his bare and muscled chest, and he felt a soft warmth spread throughout his body, then it settled on his crotch. Then, in an instant, he wondered what the love of his life was doing.

          What was she going to get him?

          He looked up and over to the door that led to the bathroom, and spotted her. she wore her uniform like all the other times she had. But something was different. Something was, lewd about her gaze, about the way she breathed. No, that was his mind right now, whatever that fairy had done, it had aroused him.

          He was about to ask her what she was doing when she walked right up to him. Her slow and uneasy steps made him sure that she either had just used the same spell that the fairy had used on him, or she was actually letting her emotions exit her body, or it was both.

          She looked down to the floor and then looked back up after she had taken a deep breath, like she was hyping herself up. She looked up to meet his gaze and her wings decide to unfurl and wrap themselves around her darling.

Aisling sometimes wondered if her wings had minds of their own as they acted on their own will sometimes. In response, her darling wrapped his hands around her waist with assuredness.

          She took yet another shaky breath and stood up on her tiptoes. Now they were closing to each other. He himself took another shaky breath he didn’t know he had.

          “Augustus. Master. Darling. I’ve only called you one of those names ever. Augustus, you said when you were little that you loved me. That you would me happy and no longer yearn for my family that day. That day I slashed your cheek. Well, the second day,” Aisling told the boy, now man.

          He simply nodded his head, like he would dive into her the moment he opened his mouth.

          She opened her blouse. It was at this action that his eyes glued themselves to her chest, to her cleavage. She smiled at this. She loved his unadulterated feelings for her. It made her feel like she was actually useful to someone, like someone cared for her. but he did care for her. more than she would ever know.

          “I love you, Augustus. I love your determination, your love, your body, and your kindness for me. I hope you remember your loved one’s birthday,” she told him.

          It was then that he remembered that her birthday was on the same day that his was. He was simply so enthralled by her natural beauty that he lost himself to her.

          “Augustus, I want you to have my virginity. I hope I can have yours too,” she asked of him.

          It was this that broke him. He pulled her in and pulled her close. He kissed her deeply, letting her tongue and his dance together in each other’s mouths. She gripped his back with both of her arms and dug her claws in.

          A bit of blood leaked out of the, now, shallow wounds. They separated at this and then began to remove each other’s clothes. He let himself be pushed onto the bed that was his and she dived onto him. He wrapped his lips around Her’s once more and they began to lose themselves in each other’s warmth.

          He ripped off her uniform and she pulled his pants down with her tail. She had grown one after puberty set in. His rod pushed up against her now disheveled skirt. She could feel his chi course all around his private parts. He could feel her chi turn up a notch as well.

          They pulled apart from each other. It was only then that he realized that a manic grin spread across her face. He smiled in return and braced himself for her teasing. Their connection had been held back for a long time now.

          As the spirits would say, “their virgin energy was manifesting as a connection of the mind and soul”. That wasn’t completely correct, but they were mostly right.

          They both wanted to be together so bad that their bodies supernatural magic and chi powers were connecting and merging. This meant that they felt each other’s pleasure, their wants and dislikes during sex.

          All the while this explanation was going on, Aisling ground her crotch onto her darling’s shaft. Her panties were as wet as one could get them, and the juices form her body her already lubing up his shaft and point.

          They simply gazed upon each other. Words weren’t needed or even enough to convey what the both of them were feeling. He loved her and how one her left tit was slightly larger than her right. She loved how his silence made her want him to grunt in pleasure.

          She ground herself into him. Then her panties tour open like they were nothing but paper. Her chi was to blame but Augustus wasn’t blaming them. Her crotch was now free of its constraints, and he capitalized on this. She let him pick her up and push her against the wall.

          It was with that that her screams were heard. The noise was born out of her pure, unadulterated love for being squished and squeezed by him. He loved her simply because she would take the lead when he tired.

          He thrust into her, and she panted and moaned and cooed to him like he was her beast. Like he was made to love her, and she was made to love him. One might ask why she was making noise now; the author had just said they didn’t need to make noise.

          But her connection to him had soon been overwhelmed by his love and lust for her. She couldn’t keep it in. She wanted him and his love. But the feelings that were coursing all around her mind were still her own.

          She simply wanted to scream, she still wanted to feel overwhelmed in her mind, it was kinky in all honesty.

          Augustus was soon tired of pushing her against the wall, and Aisling took the wheel from him. She tilted her body and wrapped her legs around him. They fell onto his bed and she smiled.

          “Be careful with me remember what you said about being in heat!” Augustus let out before his lover slammed her body over his dick.

          “Auggie, I’m going to call you pet names while we do this from now on. Also, I want little Aislings and Augustuses running around. I know that I am incredibly infertile, but I think if we try enough then we can make an heir for you,” she spouted to him.

          With the connection to her that he had, he could tell that she just wanted to feel his seed and warmth spread into her. she might want kids, but feeling his seed was first on that list.

          While he was thinking about this, he could feel a deep and primal pleasure coming from his love. In was seeping into him and making him want to pound her till she begged him to stop.

          Then he came.

          “Augh! Oh, fuck!” he panted as she clamped down on him like a vice, “that felt like… like I just came in an angel. Aisling, I love you. Can you be my wife in all but law?” he asked.

          She was busy enjoying the deep and primal feeling of his seed in her. her eyes lolled in their sockets as his pleasure and Her’s melded together in her mind. She had a deeper connection to him surprisingly, and she could feel everything that he had felt.

          Even his want to marry her.

          “Auggie, of course I will be your wife, but only if you will be my husband,” she asked of him, knowing the answer.

          “Of course, my love,” He answered her back with nothing but respect and adoration in his very soul.

          Happy Valentine’s day you merry chucklefucks.

5