Chapter 2: Reversed world
546 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I stepped through the threshold of our modest dwelling, I was greeted by a man whose piercing gaze bore into my soul. His voice, laced with anger, shattered the uneasy silence that hung in the air.

"Where were you? I didn't give you permission to roam outside," he snapped, his tone tinged with frustration and concern.

"I am sorry," I murmured, unable to discern the true nature of his demeanour—whether he was abusive or merely overprotective.

"Come in quickly. You have to eat something, or you will not grow up," he commanded, his voice now a mix of urgency and care.

Nodding in response, I hurried inside, the ageing wooden floor creaking beneath my footsteps. His warning about the fragility of the floorboards went unheeded as my youthful energy propelled me onward.

Reaching the dining area, I found a table devoid of chairs, a stark reminder of our meagre circumstances. A simple stew, consisting of meagre chunks of meat and vegetables, awaited me. Though the portion was far from plentiful, I understood the weight of our poverty and dared not complain.

"Eat quickly. We have to go to the brothel," my father declared abruptly, his words sending shock waves through my already burdened mind. Confusion engulfed me as I questioned why we would venture to a brothel when our financial situation was dire.

"Why, Father? Aren't we poor? We can't afford that," I voiced my concern, a hint of worry colouring my words.

"What are you talking about? We are poor. That's precisely why we have to work there," my father responded, his voice tinged with resignation.

"You just turned 15 last week, and that makes you desirable for women," he explained, his words laden with a melancholic acceptance.

The pieces began to fall into place, revealing a grim reality. It seemed we were supposed to work as prostitutes in a brothel, offering our bodies to attract women. Yet, It defied logic—why would men like us be sought after by women? Unless...

"I am getting older, and I don't attract as many clients as before," my father confessed, his voice tinged with a mix of regret and desperation. "If we don't do this, we won't even be able to afford a meal like this, unless some noble lady takes an interest in us."

The weight of his words settled upon my young shoulders, burdening me with the cruel reality of our circumstances. The path ahead seemed treacherous and uncertain, leading us down a darkened road where we would be forced to dance on the strings of fate. The notion of finding solace in the company of a noble lady, a glimmer of hope in the shadows, seemed both improbable and distant.

With a heavy heart and a stomach filled with meagre sustenance, I finished my meal. It was then that my father signalled for me to join him outside, where the unknown awaited us once again. As we stepped into the cool evening air, I braced myself for the challenges that lay ahead, yearning for a future that held more than the bleak existence we found ourselves trapped within.

After walking for what felt like an eternity, my weary body craved respite. The slippers we had procured along the way offered some comfort, a small luxury that others in this impoverished village seemed to lack. We finally arrived at our destination—an imposing structure that dwarfed all other buildings in the vicinity.

"This is the place, come inside. Don't be nervous," my father reassured me, his voice tinged with a mix of weariness and anticipation.

As we crossed the threshold, the reception area greeted us with a peculiar sight. A man, dressed in revealing attire and adorned with makeup, sat behind the desk.

"Oh, hello Sera! So you've finally brought your son to start working," the receptionist greeted us, a tone of familiarity in his voice.

"Yes, I can finally get some rest," my father replied, relief evident in his words.

"Ah, but you, my friend, are still quite the sought-after one. Some women still hold a strong affection for you," the receptionist remarked, a playful smile dancing on his lips.

My father chuckled softly, a hint of nostalgia in his eyes. "And what about you? Sitting at the reception for a year, aren't you the star here?"

The banter between the two men hinted at a shared history, a connection that intrigued me. As I observed their interaction, the differences between this world and the one I knew so well became more apparent, the contrast stark and unsettling. Thoughts of my mother's uncertain death resurfaced, casting a shadow over my already heavy heart.

Amidst these reflections, a commanding presence descended upon the scene. A tall, formidable woman descended the stairs, her authoritative voice slicing through the air.

"So, this is the new worker," she declared, gripping my hand and pulling me toward her with an unwavering grip. "Let's examine your worth."

My father stood silently, a silent witness to my departure into the unknown. A pang of sadness reverberated within me, longing for his intervention, his protection.

Ascending two floors, the tall lady ushered me into a room, sealing our solitude with a resounding click of the lock. The air grew heavy with anticipation as her dominating voice echoed through the confined space.

"Now then, remove your clothes. Or do I have to do that myself?" she commanded, her authority unyielding.

Left with no choice, I began to shed my worn-out garments, the remnants of a life left behind. Naked and vulnerable, I awaited her next order.

"Come closer," she instructed, forcefully bridging the distance between us.

"Wow aren't you a beauty, its rare to find someone like you at your age"she declared while examining my body

I felt shy as she was ogling my whole body like some kind of toy. Then she started stimulating my dick which gave me a boner quickly as I am virgin who have never experienced the touch of a woman.

"You have also got a nice shape there, you will fetch a good price hehehe..."she said while laughing with sinister thoughts.

"Lets see how well you can service me, now suck it" she ordered me after lowering her pants and dominating me with her voice.

At this moment, I became acutely aware of the twisted reversal of sexual morals in this world. While it might seem like a dream come true for some, for me, it only complicated my circumstances and the quest to unravel the truth behind my mother's mysterious death and my transmigration to this world, where women held dominance, would make my path to revenge even more treacherous.

-------x-------x-------x-------x-------

This chapter was a little shorter than previous one because I am still not able to figure out how to write good smut. It seemed really easy when I was reading other works which lead me to make one of my own.

Let me know your thoughts in comments as it would help out a lot.

6