EXCHANGE
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

jain's pov :

Iam jain will, 24 years old , in this world there are three types of genders , they are alpha's , omega's and beta's . alphas and omegas there life style is different from normal beta's. while only betas live normally throughout there life without have to worry about being in rut or heat ,and fear of being attacked or marked by alpha's , but omegas have to worry about these things and they live in the fear of alphas, day by day ,once there gender is confirmed of being an omega , it's like a hell for them in the society .

but alphas live in their richness without worrying much expect there ruts .

when an omega is attacked by alphas , there is no justice for them because its said it's common in the society . and people always find fault in omega's , saying , it's them who seduce alpha's around by spreading out there pheromones .

omega's are just treated like criminals , but as for omega's, alpha's are the real animals .

just like I always remembered a bit of memory of my high school days , but I don't remember much any off my memories after an severe accident took place in my childhood, I have anemia due to that , and I can't remember much but this incident always is struck in my mind.

that day , I was in my high school as a 1st year and turned 16 , usually peoples gender is reveled in there age of 10 to 12 , but for me it was different , I had no changes it was said it might do something with my previous accident, so I considered myself has a beta since middle school , that's how I was living my life without any worries.

but until that one day after everyone has gone , it was evening I was tired of working in the library, I was the president of the class. So it was duty to do so. It was evening already, so I decided to go home since it was too late , I took my backpack and walked towards the enterance. suddenly I heard a sound coming from the boy's toilet. I walked towards to check weather if someone was there to confirm , as I went I felt nothing , the toilet's last door someone banged . I walked towards it , it was unlocked " is anyone hear".i asked as I opened the door .it was an alpha he looked all wet ,he looked a bit older than me his eyes was in mixed colours of red and gold , his breath was heavy, he seemed to pe in pain , since I couldn't tell whether he was a alpha or an omega, I though he must be having some problem in breathing . at first I felt nothing . "excuse me do you have problem in breathing ? , if you have then please visit the hospital ,and its school closing hour please move fast". I turned to leave immideatly without any care , suddenly he caught my hand , " don't go". He said with his thick voice. Suddenly I felt a sensation smelling of a scent which smelled like a fresh grass , it was his pheromones , that alpha was in rut . the scent became stronger . this the first time that I smelled an alpha's pheromones . he pulled me closer. The more I smelled his phernomens I felt a strange feeling in my body , I felt myself heating up . his pheromones made me a bit dizzy , I felt something is wrong within myself . so I tried to break free but he hugged me tightly ,he pressed my hips tightly and squeezed hardly , he was pretty strong .he kept sniffing me . "you smell just like a sweet candy" he said . suddenly I felt chills . and his scent got even more stronger I felt dizzy I couldn't run away , that was the time I learned that I became an omega out of nowhere. I went into to heat suddenly, but however I was able to break free after knocking him down , at that time I ran away out of fear of being attacked ,after that many times i was in the verge of being attacked but thank god I was able to use my fighting skills , it saved me from loosing my virginity .that's why I hate alphas the most in this world, they never let us to live in peace .

an alpha cannot resist an omegas scent it's impossible for both of them to part away when both the parties are in rut and heat and chances of being marked and getting pregnant is high , I felt horrible .

a months later , I went to consult an doctor ,the doctor told me going into heat infront of an alpha after a long time , that actually he might be my pair I did not believe it nor do I need a pair . but I don't want to suffer like my sister, so I transferred my school the next month . and I never met him again in my life nor do I remember his face anymore . it was just a faint memory of my life that was never erased from my mind.

Now the problem is , my parents are forcing me to marry an alpha out of my will ,for there selfishness for the sake of money which shion group is going to offer them, for there buissnes which has gone bankrupt a month ago, and they even made an agreement to give me has there bride to there alpha son, I hate them . but iam in love with a beta, itsStevee he excepted me even though I was an omega .we met in our training period in the military and fell in love .

the shion family is a richest family in Germany, there family is filled with alpha bloodline , where a omega or beta to be born is rare , there are even gangsters within there family, iam afraid that , the alpha hire "lucas walton" must also be an gangster and the family poses a great wealth in germany, I bet they are dangerous for me beside all that I hate aplhas . so me and my lover tried to run away a few hours ago, unfortualy they tracked ourwhereabouts, chased us, and caught us in the airport .

right now iam at the manshion of shion, infront of the lady of the house ,miss kally walton and the person whom iam forced to marry is her son lucas walton.

" shit , I wish my hands were not tied up or else I would have escaped and saved steve along with me". , my lover is trapped along with me but he was separated when I was uncouncious . for his sake I must remain silent and except what they say or they might actually end up killing steve. ( end of jain's pov ).

 

"listen jain will , just marry my son lucas walton , the hire of the shion family , you know what I don't like my family being disgraced by you , so it will be good for you to marry my son ,without causing troubles for yourself ." the lady said calmly as if she never cared about anyones life .jain couldn't speak because his mouth was covered with a tape he glared at them , spically his parents .who never actually cared about there son, they were indeed shelfish .jain gave no answer nor did he shake his head. The lady frowned ,and waved her hand to one of the guard . he came forward took the remote on the table as he pressed the button , a large screen appeared infront of jain . a figure showed up , it was steve he was all tied up to a chair , a person started hitting steve , he started to bleed . jain couldn't bair to see this with his own eyes were his love is being beaten up like a dog just for him . he shook his head hardly , the guard behind him removed the tape from his mouth .

"stop , stop don't hit him , please",jain pleaded with tears . . " so what do you say mister jain , you have to pay back the money that your parents have borrowed for there buisness growth , that's why they are offering you to my son has an exchange".she said with a smile , jain glared once again towards his parent " I wish I never had you guys as my parents", he said with tearful eyes . a few moments of silence

" if you let go of steve , I will marry your son". jain said with a lifeless voice . "sure", the lady said as she called through her phone and told them to release him , and even ordered the guards to send him to the right hospital for the treatment .

jains hands were set free , a contact was placed infront of him . " sign it jain , its about the contract that your parents are exchanging you for the money they have borrowed from us , and one more thing we know who you are and what kind of career you are working in , so don't try to act wise by using your skills , if you do…, the first person to die will be your steve , and there is no going back once you sign it " .

jain had no choice but to sign the contract , he signed all the ten papers .

along with the lady, jain's parents walked away without even saying a word to him , jain had no strength , he fainted just after signing , alpha, lucas walton kept watching silently and came forward and picked him by himself , he did not let anybody to touch him , "what a ferious omega we have",lucas smiled as he carried him in bridal style towards the bedroom .

to be continued.............

0