GOOD SLEEP ch.6
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following day Jain woke up being cuddled by his alpha, who was sound asleep deeply cuddling him with a tight grip, Jain was a bit shocked, and he realized that his girly clothes were also changed to men's clothing a trouser and a T-shirt. Jain was a bit confused "Did I sleepwalk here, last night ? And how did my clothes change? Did Lucas change them?" jain questioned himself, jain wanted to get away from him, so he struggled to escape from his grip, but he was unable to shake him even a bit " he is so strong .......he is not even budging at all, damn it". Jain became tired after a few attempts to break free from the strong hug, but seeing Lucas in a deep sleep, Jain felt bad that he might just disturb his sleep, A few seconds later Jain once again fell asleep.lucas got up a bit later than usual, he is a light sleeper since he has been suffering from insomnia for the past six years, due to the death of his beloved Ella, The incident just put him in so much shock, anxiety, depression and the fact that he was unable to accept her death, this made him suffer without sleep for years. lucas was totally surprised to see himself waking up so late yet a feeling of having new energy and freshness within him, and the fact that he had slept so well in all these years, thanks to Jain.He glanced at Jain who was sleeping beside him soundly, he caressed his chin softly" I slept well because of you? did I really fall asleep because of you? "Lucas whispered to himself, "I clearly remember that all I did was bring you back to my room, to keep an eye on you, so you wouldn't walk away in your sleep ." he smiled at Jain and slowly walked away to get ready for his work.it was past ten in the morning Jain woke up once again and rubbed his eyes to shake away the sleep, Jian heard noises from outside he went near the window and saw Lucas leave for his work "Being a president sure has a lot of work" Jain said as he walked out of Lucas room.A few minutes later Jain came down for breakfast, he greeted everyone, Mr. Coronal handed him over a black card with unlimited cash and said "Master Lucas asked me to give this to master jain, he even said that to make use of it to buy some clothes for yourself or anything that you need in advance "Jain kindly refused to take over the card "It's ok mister Coronal, I don't need anything right now, once the house arrest is over, I will make sure to get everything from my old place, so please return the card to him "Jain just walked away to his room, because right now all he could think was about his beloved steve, who is suffering in the hospital because of him," does he think money can solve everything " he frowned as he bit his lips, jain misunderstood.meanwhile, Lucas was busy with the meeting online on the way to his office in the car, since he was late for work, A few minutes later, Lucas shut down his device and was finally free before reaching Warstun. "William, did you contact Nova ?" Lucas asked "Yes, I did, he said....that he is on his days off right now, so we could come over anytime "William replied."So, when would you like to visit him, Lucas?" William asked "We will meet him today itself," Lucas said"Sure" William replied William always addresses Lucas by formalities and calls him "sir" when they are at work, but when they are away from work or in private, William always calls him by his name, because William, Lucas, and Nova are best buddies from the times of their childhood, they were together until there military service's, but has to part away, while William ended up working at warstun company with Lucas has his secretary, since Lucas parents and William's father were friends for a long time, but Nova has to part away because he always loved to be a police officer, but ended up working in the military, who now is the chief of the " secret military intelligence bureau at Germany ".they both reached the office, Lucas got out of the car and headed straight to his office, while William went to park the car, Lucas shined as usual but it was different,all the co-workers in the office who saw him were surprised because many workers at Warstun, always felt that their boss is a stunning young alpha, but he looked kind of stressed out every day, but especially today he shined out than usual."Our boss's expression and composition look good today, "one said "Yes, he always looked kinda depressed every day but today he is even more handsome than usual, "another said, People around him started to compliment him for his appearance from usual. but he paid no attention and went straight to his office room and started his work."Sir your meeting is about to start in twelve minutes " William left as he informed him about the afternoon meeting, which was with other various corporates, who wanted to work along with Warstun company, run by the Shions family Lucas was so busy until evening.A few houres later william returned .

"Click"* The door to his office room opened it was William "It's time, let's leave now " he said and walked away first,Lucas took his overcoat in his hands and cell phone and left, The car was ready, and it took about half an hour to reach Bremen city, William parked the car and entered the westside Apartment. Lucas and William got into the elevator and pressed for the twenty-fifth floor. As they reached, William rang the bell, but there was no response, once again he rang the bell there was no response, William was pissed as he kept pressing on to the doorbell and finally heard the noise of falling down from inside, it was loud, And finally, Nova showed up.to be continued...................

0