Prologue – Death Of A Weirdo.
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dying is very very weird. The feeling of the endless cold, The replay of all your regrets and the feeling of tshit and piss leaving your body.

That's the worst.

Dying to stray bullets in a gang war between two gangs is a kinda stupid but sad way to go. Still would have preferred to die while recreating 9/11 again. That was the only reason I even wanted to become a pilot.

Still don't understand why I can think. Definitely can't be alive after getting shot through the spine and head. Nor would I want to be alive as a disabled guy.

Wait, Could that brain in a jar universe hypothesis be corre-

[Want a break from the void and go on a amazing journey while picking up some jade beauties?

Y/Y]

...Wha- I-I... What's the catch?

[Nothing]

What is the catch.

[Nothing]

What. Is. The. Catch.

[The system is a Boundless parasitic entity that chooses random preferably dead beings and makes them become gods and then snatching some of their powers for it self and then doing it over and over again... If they don't die that is. If so, the system loses some of it's power.]

That's It?

[Yes]

Is that truly it?

[If the probably soon to be host asks that again the system will find another host to accept it]

Why should I jo- Oh wait, the void.

[Well, Finally a host that dosen't need to ask that stupid question]

...Yes.

[Well, Let's start our journey shall we]

=============================

Somewhere, Somewhere. Date

----------------------------------------------------

I immediately open up my eyes. And see one those weird baby chandelier things. I try to move my hand... And I am a baby. Not complaining. Menu

[Stats

Skills

Paths*

Map*

Friends list*]

Well, Other than stats and skills everything is greyed out. And paths... Am I in that universe? If so... I wish it dosen't start soon.

Anyway, stats.

[Aleister Galene Bikram

Class: --

Level: N/A

Health: 4{30} (1{18})

Stamina: 2{18} (1{10})

Mana: N/A

Vitality: 1(5)

Endurance: 1(5)

Strength: 1(4)

Agility: 1(7)

Perception: 2(3)

Reaction: 1(7)

Resistance: 1(2)

Willpower: 4

Intelligence: 4

Wisdom: 3

Control: 1(2)

Focus: 2]

Fist of all, holy shit I have an extreme amount of health and speed and also... It's Just getting even more likely. And my name it sounds kinda German. I still have to wait until 6. That's... Fine I gues-

"Aww, How are you little guy?" Says the unknown man.

I turn my head and look at the 20-ish looking guy. I also see a woman behind him.

"Man, He looks just like bro when he was a kid." Says The Man, Or my uncle should I say.

"...Yeah." Says The Women in a sombre tone, Most likely my mother.

"Don't be like that lylla, I know we lost him but he wouldn't want you to be so downcast especially when your son needs you." Says my uncle. 

"Don't try to sound like you know what it feels!! You didn't even feel anything when he died! You never even cri-... Sorry, But you are right my son does need me." Say- Well yells my mother.

"..." My uncle dosen't really say anything and just leaves the room. Very clearly hurt but not showing it.

My mother then stands beside me. her mood improving then she smiles and says "Aww, how are you doing? You want to play?" Then she takes me out of the crib and take me to another room.

While all this was happening I did my best child expressions. Man, this is gonna be a long childhood.

-----------------------------------------------

*8 Years Later*

-----------------------------------------------

That Was Not Very Long.

I still can't believe I have a week off. Well, Never complaining, skills.

[Combat: Unarmed Mastery*, Counter*, Talon Claws*, Throwing Mastery*, Dagger Mastery*, Cutting*, Stabbing*, Slashing*.

Spells: N/A

Auxiliary: Running*, Engineering*, Chemical Mixing*, Sneaking*, Calculating*.

I was so disappointed when I saw the skills greyed out. Which proves my theory that I am in the LORGVerse and if not we'll... Suicide seems very interesting dosen't it? What if I reincarnate again and get a "better" world to be in?

Well, Anyway I have been going through school without a problem. Not going to try and be a genius because I definitely can't live up to the expectations of others. I have also been going to a Taekwondo Training ground to well... Learn taekwondo. It's definitely going to come in handy if I am in a LORGVerse type world Or lit-rpg like world.

Well, From a lot of inspection and researching I have found out that I won a genetic lottery because I have a really good athletic body. Not only are my hands longer than average, I have an extremely high amount of ACTN3 meaning I am fast as hell. Well, not  peak human or super human but if I train enough I could match the likes of Usain bolt.

It was probably the reason why I had that extremely high amount of agility, reaction, vitality and endurance. Other than those all the other stats were pretty normal.

Who's The Better One To Do It With?
  • Loli Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Onee-Sama Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yandere Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bob Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1
0