Chapter 47 bon appetit, Bulgasari
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47

bon appetit, Bulgasari

 

Location: a world government underground base near the northern border of Kim Sungta.

 

-Are they okay?-

Zim asks with a confused look.

He is standing with the rest of the strike team members in front of a large holographic screen.

The holographic screen displays satellite footage of the forest outside the Bulgasari’s cave.

The footage shows the Blugasari inside some sort of metallic cocoon undergoing metamorphosis, which is the worst possible scenario since it means it’s changing its body to adapt to the danger it’s currently facing.

Meanwhile, the royal guards whose first priority should be to prevent the metamorphosis, are flying around the forest firing all sorts of spells at seemingly nothing and occasionally trying to dodge or reacting as if they were hit by an invisible attacker.

-maybe an invisible attacker-

- no, sir, we checked all the electromagnetic spectrum, and there was also nothing picked by any of our sensors, not even the gravitational field is altered, there really is nothing that they are fighting-

Jorden asks and one of the soldiers from the base answers him.

-then maybe it’s an illusion-

Davis suggests while stroking his chin causing the rest of the members to look at their teammate with the number 07 on her chest, after all, she is their illusion specialist.

Ahlam flinches and shrinks down under the gazes of her teammates.

She looks down to avoid their gazes and starts to speak.

- um, It, It’s not an illusion, illusions can be seen by everyone, and can be detected through an electromagnetic spectrum scan, it’s more accurate to call this a hallucination-

- were they perhaps drugged in some way?-

-No, miss, we have been observing the fight from the start and we can confidently say they weren’t-

Zeva asks and the soldier responds.

Claus’s lips curl up from amusement.

-fascinating, I wonder what they did-

 

**************************************

 

 

-get a hold of yourselves, they are fake find the real one, he must be hiding somewhere-

Sir Herman shouts at the rest of the royal guards while his Girin shoots fire at a group of Kens.

~pffft, thank you for stating the obvious, dumbass~

A Ken sitting on a tree branch behind Herman says while laughing.

~of course, it’s all fake but that’s not the point~

Herman flinches as he hears one of the Kens talk from inside the fire caused by his Girin.

the group of Kens walks out of the flames calmly, and seemingly unaffected by its heat.

A Ken lands on the head of his Girin and his lips curl up into a smug smile.

~the point is, even if you know, are you going to believe your deduction or your lying eyes ~

The Ken on Herman’s Girin twists his torso and delivers a powerful punch to Herman’s head.

The fist seemingly phases through the helmet and hits Herman’s head directly causing his head to jerk back from the pain.

Groan!

Herman groans from the pain and then swings his halberd to cut the Ken on his Girin in half but the halberd simply phases through the blonde guy as though he is a ghost.

-Sir Herman, we should just burn down the forest we won’t be able to find the real one otherwise-

One of the royal guards shouts while dodging three Kens jumping at him from three different sides.

A ken falls out of the sky at the royal guard and kicks him in the chest causing him to almost fall off his Girin.

~pffft, you can do so if you want but even if you do, you won’t be able to find the real me ~

ten more Kens rush toward the royal guard but before they can attack him a second royal guard rushes to him with his Girin and deploys an aether shield to protect his teammate.

The ten Kens run through the aether shield as though it doesn’t exist and deliver a multitude of kicks and punches to the two royal guards.

-no, we won’t do something barbaric like burning the forest, we are humans, do you want us to be as savage as the invaders-

Herman shouts as he evades the Kens rushing at him from all directions.

-besides- Herman looks at one of the Kens – although I don’t know how you are able to make us feel the pain, it’s clear that you can’t do any real damage, that’s likely why you are limiting yourself to punches and kicks, to hide the fact that your attacks don’t acutely cause any damage-

 All the Kens stop and turn to look at Herman with a look of amazement.

They start to clap and one of them starts to speak.

~very impressive Mister Royal Guard, I didn’t expect you to figure that out so quickly, however, ~

A wicked grin forms on the Kens’ lips.

~even if you know that it doesn’t mean you won’t feel it, all you accomplished is stopping me from holding back ~

All the Kens pull out swords from seemingly nowhere.

One of the Kens runs at Herman and swings the sword at him.

Herman moves to the side to dodge the blade but a different Ken that appeared out of nowhere swings his sword down and cuts Herman’s arm off.

-AAAAAAAAAAAHH-

Herman’s arm falls to the ground and he grits his teeth from the pain as a blood fountain comes out of his shoulder.

-haaa, haaa- Herman's breaths is heavy but he remains calm. -even if my eyes lie and even if it hurts, I know my arm is still there and wasn’t cut, you didn’t accomplish anything you are just wasting time-

Herman’s eyes grow wide from shock as soon as his words leave his mouth and he realizes the blonde guy’s true goal.

He looks up to see one of the Kens grinning wickedly at him.

~that’s right mister royal guard, I am wasting time~

CRACK

CRACK

~you see my plan was never to kill you, well, at least not personally ~

Herman can see it.

Far in the distance past the blonde guy’s shoulder, the massive metallic cocoon is cracked.

~ unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, you realized that a little too late Mister Royal Guard ~

SIZZL!

Magma starts to flow out of the cracks in the metallic cocoon.

THUD!

THUD!

Loud noises of metal colliding with metal start to come out of the cocoon before a massive claw breaks out of the cocoon causing multiple metallic chucks to fall onto the ground.

Each chunk of metal causes a small earthquake when it collides with the ground.

Herman slams his jaws together and freezes in place completely forgetting about his arm as he locks eyes with the massive beast staring at it from inside the cocoon through one of the cracks.

~now~

the blonde guy speaks causing the royal guards to momentarily shift their gazes from the metallic cocoon to him.

Ken grins wickedly at them and extends his hand toward them in a theatrical manner.

~ Royal guards, please kindly surrender your souls~

A second claw breaks through the cocoon and the beast starts to pull itself out.

~ I need them for a certain ritual you see ~

-w, what kind of demon are you? –

One of the royal guards mutters with a shaking voice.

The blonde guy pouts and crosses his arms.

~rude, I am not a demon, I am a virtuous knight helping his naïve lady~

The blonde guy smiles benignly.

~ let’s not delay the hell beast’s meal anymore~

a massive head with a long snout comes out of the metallic cocoon.

It lost its tusks and horns and became a smooth reptilian head with jagged teeth.

The massive beast uses its claws to break the cocoon apart revealing its massive metallic body.

Its bear like body was gone and replaced with a smooth lean and long body with even longer limbs that ended in sharp non-retractable claws, and a powerful dragon like tail that is as long as the rest of its massive body.

The now free Bulgasari swings Its tail to the side gently while eyeing its prey.

BOOOOOOM

The gentle swing travels down its whip like tail causing a sonic boom.

-gulps- Herman gulps and shouts his orders at his men -activate invisibility spells quickly-

The royal guards raise their halberds and they soon vanish from view.

The blonde guy smiles benignly and shakes his head.

~ I am afraid I can’t let you escape; I really need those souls you see, Daxia please proceed ~

Herman notices something quickly dart at a terrifying speed across the forest back and forth away from them.

It was too fast for his eyes to see but it was picked by his gravitational sensors and only his gravitational sensors.

That’s because the thing caused gravitational waves behind it.

That of course was Daxia using her dokkaebi mask to zoom across the forest to create ripples in gravity.

The ripples in gravity stretch and compress space causing the invisibility spells to take a glitch-like appearance revealing the positions of the royal guards.

Herman gulps as he realizes his body is now visible and raises his head up to look at the Bulgasari in the distance.

BOOOOOOM!

With another sonic boom, the Bulgasari vanishes from Herman’s view and appears inches away from him with its jaws wide open.

~bon appetit, Bulgasari ~

Ken says with a benign smile.

 

================================================================================

Author note:-

Somewhat bad news, my laptop broke so I need to send it to be fixed, hopefully that will be done quickly and won’t affect upload time but if does expect the next chapter to maybe a few days late and come out during the week

to support spirit of Gaia and become a member of hell nobility join on ko fi

https://ko-fi.com/hecatesarchive

Social media links:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOKN_jtGpLZqO6UyGgEjqpQ

https://www.reddit.com/r/spiritofGaia

https://www.facebook.com/hecatesarchive/

https://twitter.com/hecatesarchive

https://www.tiktok.com/@hecatesarchive

https://www.pinterest.com/hecatesarchive/

 

 

1