Ch.1 – A Man and his Maid (or, Setting the Plan in Motion)
987 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was finally here. Bar got out of bed, double-checking his calendar, a smile coming to his face as he confirmed the date. As of today, he was considered 'of age' in society. Which, importantly for him, meant he would finally be climbing the stairs to adulthood. Namely, having his first time with a woman.

For commoner men, this would often mean going to a brothel, meeting up with a town widow, or maybe making love with their childhood friend. But Bar, full name Barrois von Emil Champagne, was of the nobility. Nobility couldn't (or at least, shouldn't) be seen cavorting at such places, so he would most likely be having his first time with one of the maids of the Champagne household. Generally for an Adulthood Ceremony, his father would pick an experienced maid to help guide them along.

Bar already had someone in mind, of course, and while they weren't technically a childhood friend, they were about the closest thing someone of the nobility might have.

Washing his face and getting dressed, he looked in the mirror at himself. Alright, time to get to the Plan in motion, he thought, running through everything in his head. For as important as the Adulthood Ceremony was, Bar was even more preoccupied with setting in motion his 'Plan'.

He next went to the dining hall where his parents were eating breakfast. As he entered the dining hall, his mother ran up, squishing his face between her breasts.

“Oh Bar, happy birthday!” she said, rubbing her cheek on his.

Bar wasn't too fond of his mother. The last couple years she had tried to socialize him with dozens of noble girls (and potentially find a future marriage partner), none of which were any interest to him. That, and her unending doting on him as the youngest child. But today, he decided to accept it, keeping himself calm and focused.

His father gave a hearty laugh. “Haha, Bar. I'm sure you're excited to finally be an adult. Of course, that means you'll have a lot of responsibilities, too.”

Bar nodded, knowing what his father meant. Being a noble, there were certain expectations of him now. In a few weeks, he would leaving to attend the royal academy, in order to receive an education for his life in noble society. Eventually, his parents would arrange a marriage for him with another noble's daughter (whether he liked the girl or not). Since he was the youngest child, he wouldn't inherit his house, so he'd be expected need to join the military, as his older brothers had, or failing that, at least some administrative role befitting a noble.

Of course, that was what was expected of him, not necessarily what he was going to do.

“Father, I'd like to speak about something privately, if I may...”

His father raised an eyebrow, before chuckling again. “Oh, that...dearest, if you'd allow a father and son to have some 'men's talk'...”

Her mother smiled and giggled, “Of course, I wouldn't want anything to go wrong,” and left to the kitchen.

Bar sighed. Is it really that hard? Bar knew it would be an embarrassment for the family if he failed to learn about sex properly and couldn't produce children with his future wife, but he doubted that would be an issue. He had done some 'studying', and didn't think it was that difficult.

After his mother left, Bar turned back to his father, giving a slight bow. “Please, allow me to have Joan for my Ceremony.”

His father raised an eyebrow. “Joan? Are you sure? We have several maids closer to your age that are also...”

Bar shook his head.”Even so, I'd rather have Joan.” Bar understood his father's confusion. There were several maids around his age that he would have been presumed to pick, and Bar didn't dispute that they were attractive. But to him, none of them held a candle to Joan. While she was at least six or seven years his senior (she refused to tell him her exact age), Bar thought she was the most beautiful of them all. Her large breasts, her light blue hair, even the way she would look over her glasses at him when he made a mess of his room. When he had first hit puberty and started having thoughts of an erotic nature, Joan was the only woman he ever thought of.

His father sighed, “Well, she is experienced. I'll send her to your room after dinner.”

“Actually, I'd prefer now if that's okay,” Bar suggested.

His father laughed, “Haha, you take after your father, then.” Looking over to the maid behind him, “Sonya? Find Joan and send her to Bar's room.”

Bar bowed to his father and started back to his room.

In the Champagne manor's bath, Joan was busy scrubbing the floor. Her mood had been a bit dour lately. While most of the nobles in the manor ignored her, she at least got on well with the young master Bar, who was always very considerate whenever he passed by her, or when she had to clean up his room, which was at least twice a week. Sometimes she thought he purposely made it dirty just so she'd have to clean it, but at least he talked to her while she was there, instead of just ignoring her.

Hehhhh... she sighed, leaning her chin on her mop. And of course, he's leaving soon. They might not need me anymore when he's gone... she worried. If less nobles were living there, then less servants were needed as well. At worst, she might get thrown out on the streets.

Suddenly, the door opened, causing her to jump up in surprise, almost falling over.

“Haha, don't worry, it's just me,” came a voice behind her. It was Sonya, the head maid. “Lord Champagne wants you to head to young master Bar's room.”

Joan sighed again. “I just cleaned it yesterday though, is it really that dirty already?”

Sonya shook her head. “No, it's...Bar requested you for his Ceremony.”

Joan dropped her mop in surprise. “Wh-...what!? Didn't Lord Champagne hire some younger maids for that!?”

Sonya nodded and shrugged, “Yes, but like I said, it was Master Bar's request. I was in the room when he made it.”

Joan blinked a few times.

Sonya continued, “You better get going, he requested you now.”

Joan blushed, setting the mop down and heading out. There must be some mistake...

A few minutes later, Bar sat on his bed, trying and failing to remain calm, now that the moment had finally arrived. Alright, so far so good. Now, we'll have to see about Joan...As he sat there taking deep breaths, a knock came at the door.

“Come in,” he replied, trying to say it confidently.

The door opened, and Joan walked in, blushing slightly and avoiding eye contact. “You...you really chose me!?” she asked after a few moments, a bit incredulous.

Bar nodded, patting the bed next to him to invite her over.

As she slowly walked over, she stated, “You really don't want one of the younger maids?”

Bar shook his head.

“You know I've been with your brothers and father before, right?”

“That doesn't bother me,” Bar asserted, shaking his head again.

Joan blushed, one arm under her breasts, holding her other arm to the side, before finally sitting down.

Bar grabbed her hands, holding them in between his, looking her in the eyes as she slowly raised her head. “Joan...I love you.”

Joan started blushing heavily, looking away. “Young master, I'm supposed to teach you about sex, not be your practice partner for confessing.”

“I'm not practicing. I sincerely love you. You've had my heart ever since you started working here,” Bar said, serious look on his face.

Joan's shoulders quivered. “Is this...is this some sort of bullying? You usually treat me so nicely, so why...”

Bar leaned over, giving her a kiss to interrupt her. Since he didn't really know what he was doing, he roughly shoved his tongue in, holding her arms to brace them together.

Joan unlatched herself. “What...what are you doing!?”

Bar seemed confused. “Isn't that what you're here for?”

Joan blushed again, this time slightly angry, “Yes, but, we didn't resolve the earlier-”

She stopped again as Bar stood up, removing his clothes until he was just in his undergarments. Joan could see he was already aroused, as the crotch area was sticking straight out.

As he walked over, he grabbed around to the back of her maid outfit, untying the strings. Joan blushed again, but just looked down, letting him go at it. After he had completely untied it, she stood up, sliding out of it.

Bar stood in awe, as the almost-naked Joan stood before him. He took in the site of her voluptuous breasts barely contained by the rough brown bra she was wearing. On her lower half, a matching woolen brown undergarment covered her nether region. Now that her maid outfit was off, he could see she had a slight paunch to her stomach and hips, and her thighs were larger than he had imagined in his mind. Of course, it did nothing to dampen his arousal, he merely needed to overwrite his imagined picture of Joan in his mind with the actual thing.

As Bar stood there examining her, Joan also stood there, arms to the side, looking down. “If you want to choose anyone else now that you've seen me...”

Bar answered by walking over and kissing her again, this time wrapping his arms around her midsection, pressing his chest against hers. This time, Joan accepted the kiss and reciprocated, using her tongue to play with Bar's as they stood making out.

After a minute, they stopped, both breathing heavily. “Where did you learn to kiss like that!? Is this really your first time?” Joan asked

Bar nodded. “I read a few books in preparation for today.”

Joan grabbed her forehead, “I saw those while cleaning your room, but I didn't expect they were for this...”

Bar reached around and unhooked her bra, staring in awe at the naked breasts that bounced out before him. They sagged slightly, so he picked them up and squeezed them, causing Joan to give a soft moan. Taking this as a sign he should keep going, Bar started squeezing harder, before eventually sucking on one, licking the nipple with his tongue.

Barely suppressing her moans, Joan asked, “Aren't I supposed to be teaching you? You're just taking the lead on everything.”

Bar stopped sucking on her nipple and shrugged. “I just wanted to make you feel good,” he explained, before switching to sucking on the other.

Joan blushed again, failing now to suppress herself moaning loudly from the pleasure.

After a couple minutes, Joan grabbed him, setting him down on the bed. Kneeling down, she pulled off his straining undergarment, causing his member to flick out.

“Hopefully it's serviceable,” Bar said, blushing for the first time slightly.

Joan giggled, seeing his embarrassment “Yes, it should be,” she said, before beginning to lick his member.

Bar started moaning instantly, going red as she stuck it in her mouth, grinning now that she had turned the tables. Going up and down quickly, she felt Bar starting to quiver.

“Um...Joan...I think I....”

Joan grabbed his sides as Bar came in her mouth.

Forcing herself to swallow, she knelt back. “How was that? You got me all excited, so I...” Joan trailed off, as while Bar was breathing heavily, he was still rock hard.

Bar smiled. “That was amazing. It's one thing to think of you while doing it myself, it's a whole different-”

Joan stood up and cut him off, poking his chest. “You think of me while you're masturbating? Are you crazy?”

Bar seemed confused. “Why wouldn't I? I told you I loved you, right?”

Joan blushed again, covering her face with her hand, not sure how to respond.

Bar stood up, grabbing Joan's sides and placing her where he had just sat. Stripping off her undergarment, he looked closely at the place he had uncovered.

Joan blushed even deeper. “Sorry, your brothers are gone and your father never calls on me anymore, so I haven't shaved in a while...”

Bar didn't respond, instead kneeling down and starting to lick her opening.

Joan started moaning again, before grabbing Bar's cheeks and pulling him up. “What are you doing!?”

Bar seemed confused. “What do you mean? The book said this is the next step to get the woman ready.”

Joan blushed, “I think I already am...”

“So you don't want me to?”

“....Maybe a bit more,” Joan finally got out, blushing even darker.

Bar nodded, putting his head back down and continuing licking, eventually sticking his tongue inside and lapping her up.

“Suck...” Joan said.

Bar raised his head, “What?”

“Please...suck on it...” Joan asked, barely able to get the words out as her face was red and contorting in pleasure.

Bar nodded, lowering his head again and beginning to suck as hard as he could.

Joan moaned loudly, arching her back in pleasure as liquid came forth from her, spraying Bar in the face.

Joan was mortified. “I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean...”

Bar wiped his face on his undergarment. “Why are you sorry? The book said that would happen if I did well.”

Joan didn't know how to respond at first, but eventually just laughed a bit. “You are crazy, you know that. What kind of kid gets excited by their middle-aged maid?”

Bar seemed more confused. “I'm an adult now. And I don't know exactly how old you are, but I'm pretty sure you're not middle-aged...”

Joan just sighed. “Alright, alright. Come on, let's see this to the end.”

Bar nodded, kneeling on the bed and lowering his still-erect member towards her. Going slowly, he was able to slide it in as he leaned over her.

“Good, now...” Joan stopped, as she felt something squirting out inside her.

Bar was glowing red. “I'm sorry, I already....”

Joan giggled, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him down onto her chest. “Don't worry, that just means it felt good, right?”

Bar nodded.

After holding him for a minute, Joan could feel him getting hard again inside her.

Bar, realizing this too, started, “Okay, I'll try again now.”

Joan smiled and nodded, while Bar started thrusting. Looking into her eyes, Bar kept picking up the pace.

Joan stared back, smiling as he used up all his energy to go as quickly as possible. “Go ahead, whenever you're ready.”

Bar nodded. After a few more moments, he thrusted har inside her, releasing into her deepest part, causing Joan to shudder, as she leaned her head up to kiss him again.

Collapsing onto her, Joan held him close as they both caught their breath. “You're amazing, young master. Those books certainly paid off. You'll definitely make your future wife happy.”

Bar rolled off her, kneeling next to her. “That's good. I was a little worried I'd disappoint you.”

Standing up and grabbing some water, he poured some for Joan as well.

Joan smiled and took the offered drink, downing it in a few gulps, before wiping the sweat off her brow.

“So, can you give me a response now?” Bar asked.

Joan looked at him, confused. “What do you mean? I already told you, you did amazing.”

Bar shook his head. “No, I want to know if you love me back.”

Joan blushed, remembering his sudden confession. “You don't just mean as a master loves his servant?”

Bar shook his head. “No, I love you as a woman.”

Joan blushed, looking away. “You can't mean that...”

Bar sat back down next to her, grabbing her hands. “I do, though. I don't want to marry some stuck up noble's daughter. Every one I talked to was either annoying or boring. I just want to surround myself with beautiful maids. And you're the most beautiful one I know.”

Joan blushed even harder at this proclamation, not daring to meet his eyes. “Young master, you can't fall in love with your servants just because-”

Bar shook his head vigorously. “No, please don't take this lightly. I really mean it. I'm going to request that you be my personal maid, and eventually, I'll free you and take you as my first wife.”

Joan started softly sobbing. “Young-”

“No, call me Bar.”

“B-Bar...you can't...I don't even know what to say.”

Bar nodded, holding her as she quietly sobbed. “I understand, if you need time to give me a response, I can wait.”

Joan wiped her tears and nodded. I don't want to upset him, so I guess I'll just play along until he changes his mind. At least that means I won't get thrown out.

Bar laid back down, grabbing Joan and wrapping his arms around her, cuddling up to her. “Let's sleep together now.”

“It's not even midday!” Joan said incredulously, forgetting their prior conversation.

Bar opened his eyes to look at her. “...I'm tired though.”

While she acquiesced for a while, after a couple hours of sleep, Joan woke up Bar so she could return to her maid duties (since he was holding onto her tightly, making her unable to leave).

“We need to report to my father first.”

Joan blushed, but nodded. They got dressed in silence. After they finished, Bar grabbed Joan's hand and started to pull her out. “Young master...”

Bar stopped, looking at her.

She blushed at his gaze. “Um...I think it best we don't hold hands in the manor. Your parents might get upset.”

Bar seemed confused. “I don't mind, I told you...”

Joan shook her head. “No, but I'm worried they might get upset with you, and me, if you go around showing too much affection to me.”

Bar thought for a moment, before letting go. “Sorry, it will just have to be in private for now, then.”

Joan smiled, “That's more than enough.”

Bar walked confidently up to his father's study, knocking on the door.

“Come in,” he heard from within.

Opening the door, Bar walked in with Joan, who was trying to stop herself from blushing too much, following in after.

Inside, his father was laboring over paperwork at his desk, scribbling quickly. House Champagne was a well-to-do house, but not so well-off that Lord Champagne could afford to hire a Magistrate (at least, not without cutting into their income too much).

Lord Champagne looked up and smiled. “Well?”

Joan walked forward, bowing to Lord Champage, doing her best to keep her composure. “Bar performed excellently, my lord. Especially considering it was his first time.”

Lord Champage laughed. “Haha, well, that's good to hear. I was a bit worried about...well, no matter.”

Now, Bar stepped forward. “Father, I'd like to take Joan as my personal maid. Now and when I leave for the academy.”

Lord Champagne raised an eyebrow. “Son, are you...” He stopped, looking at Joan, who blushed and looked away. He called Bar over and whispered in his ear, “Son...you really want her as your personal maid? It's good to practice with an experienced woman when you start out, but don't you want someone closer to your age at the academy? I hired some younger ones recently so you could take one of them when you left.”

“What's wrong with Joan?” Bar asked, trying to hide his disgust at what his father was implying.

Lord Champage looked at Joan again, and back to his son. “There's nothing...” he trailed off, looking deep in thought. “There's nothing wrong with it, so long as you stay out of trouble and excel at your studies.”

Bar gave his father a big smile. “Thank you father.”

Lord Champage smiled back, reassured he was making the correct decision. “Joan, you are to be Bar's personal maid from now on. I'm assuming you have no objections?”

Joan shook her head and bowed. “None, my lord.”

Lord Champage nodded. “Excellent. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have much work to do.”

After they left his study and closed the door, Joan did a curtsy to Bar. “Young master, if you'll excuse me, I have my duties to attend too.”

“But what if I need you?” Bar asked.

Joan blushed, “Well, I am your personal maid now, so if you need me...”

Bar nodded, “Please come to my room tonight.”

Joan blushed. “Are you...” she stopped and shook her head, before bowing, “Of course, young master.”

Bar looked both ways in the hall to confirm no one was there, before quickly wrapping his arms around her and kissing her deeply. Joan blushed but accepted and reciprocated, holding onto Bar until she had to unlatch herself, unable to breathe.

Bar looked at her, smiled and blushed, then walked away.

Unsure how to react, Joan stood there a few moments, before quickly scurrying away to do her chores.

That afternoon, Joan was busy scrubbing the bath again, since she had been interrupted earlier. However, her work rate was slow, as her thoughts were overtaken by what had transpired that morning.

Why would Bar be so infatuated with me? I mean, I don't think he's lying, he was so... she blushed, thinking of how aroused and intense he had been with her. That talk about love though, that can't be real. He's always treated me nicer than everyone else, but...

Joan shook her head. While Lord Champage and the other members of the House hadn't treated her poorly per say (compared to how servants were normally treated), Bar, on the other hand, had always been exceedingly nice to her. Even when he was younger.

Joan remembered back to when she started there. Her parents had sold her off to help make ends meet for their family, and Lord Champage had seemed eager to purchase her. While, unsurprisingly, he and the older children of House Champage had called on her at night quite often when she was younger, none of them had in several years now. Well, until today. While she had been worried about getting thrown out, if Bar was making her his personal maid, then she knew she'd be taken care of. At least, until Bar grew tired of her.

While she was worrying about this, Joan had a realization. Wait, if he loves me...shouldn't I just accept it? If he keeps me by his side, there's no chance of me being thrown out. And if I can get with child... She mulled over the idea. She felt somewhat bad taking advantage of Bar, but it was definitely in her best interest. And, well, if he really does care about me that much, then it's not like he'll be unhappy by me accepting, right?

“Joan! Your mop isn't moving,” came a sharp voice from behind her.

Joan jumped up in fright, before turning around, fixing her glasses that had gone askew.

Behind her again was Sonya, the head maid. “Joan...” she said looking stern, before a smile broke across her face. “Are you...thinking about the young master? Was it that good?”

Joan blushed, before nodding.

Sonya gave a hearty laugh, “Haha, you must have really impressed him for him to take you as a personal maid. None of the other boys ever seemed that interested in you, but I guess Bar has a discerning eye.”

Joan averted her eyes, not knowing what to say.

Sonya walked over, “Well, don't worry, that kid's always been on the nicer side, I think he'll take good care of you.”

Joan smiled and nodded again, before continuing to mop in silence.

During dinner that day, Bar was confronted by his mother.

“Bar...why exactly did you choose Joan as your personal maid? Don't you want one of the younger, prettier ones?” she asked

Bar shook his head, holding his anger in check.

His father jumped in, “I said the same thing to him, dear, but he insisted.”

“Hmpf,” she responded. “Is she blackmailing you somehow? Or did she wrap you around her finger? I don't understand why you'd want her...”

Bar was about to get upset, but stopped, remembering Joan's words from earlier. Thinking for a moment, he responded, “Joan is used to taking care of me, so I'll be able to focus better at the academy.”

Lady Champagne acted like she wanted to say something, but bit her lip. “...Very well. You know we expect you to perform just as well as your siblings.”

Bar nodded. “Of course, I'll do my utmost.”

All of Bar's siblings had graduated from the Royal Academy with top marks. All his brothers were serving in the military, and his sisters were all married into high-ranking noble families.

Of course, Bar had no intention of following in their path.

That night, Bar laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling. He was thinking, as always, of important matters.

Hmm...will Joan be okay to do it every night? I guess I shouldn't be too aggressive.

While he was pondering this dilemma, a knock came at the door.

“Come in,” he said.

Joan entered, bowing, before closing the door and looking at him.

“You don't need to knock. It's not like I mind if you see me naked or anything.”

Joan blushed, before walking over and sitting on the bed next to him, before starting to take off her maid uniform.

Bar grabbed her hands. “Hold on, don't you wanna talk first?”

Joan looked confused. “I thought young master called me here to have sex with you again?”

“Yes, but shouldn't we talk, too? How was your day?” Bar asked.

Joan looked over her glasses at him, before sighing and letting go of the strings on her back. “Well, someone made me behind on all my duties, so I was late to everything.”

Bar winced, “I'm...sorry. I was just very excited this morning. I'll try and only call you after you're done in the future.”

Joan giggled, “Thank you, young master, I would appreciate that.”

Bar wrapped her arms around her from behind, wrapping his fingers on her stomach. “I told you to call me Bar in private.”

“B-Bar...” she said, blushing heavily. Now that the mood was right, she wanted to tell him she loved him in order to follow-through on her plan from earlier. But...something was holding her back. I...I can't. I can't lie to him. He's been so nice to me, to go that far...

Since the talking had subsided, Bar started kissing her neck gently, before grabbing her breasts and squeezing through the uniform.

Ugh, this is no good. I can't resist if he's going to show me this much affection. Maybe I can just...

Bar, seeming nervous, asked “Um...do you have an answer yet? If not it's okay, I was just...”

Joan turned her head and grabbed his cheeks. “I do, but before that, I have some questions for you.”

Bar, face smashed between her palms, nodded.

“First...do you have some sort of plan? You said you wanted to take me as your first wife, but how are you going to afford all of this? Your parents will probably cut you off if they learn you mean to wed me,” Joan asked, looking up over her glasses again with a serious expression, arms crossed underneath her breasts.

Bar started laughing softly, before breaking out into a maniacal laughter. “Of course! I've been developing an ingenious Plan for a while now. I....” he paused, “...will work part time in the academy town so we can afford to buy a house once I graduate,” he explained rapidly.

Joan stared at him, before having to stop herself from falling over. “Wha-...what? That's your plan!? Just to work a bit?”

Bar nodded confidently, smiling to himself. “You can too. If you and I work for three years, I calculated we should have enough for a decent sized house in town. If we get any other maids that can work too, even better.”

Joan shook her head. “This wasn't one of my original questions, but you keep acting like your going to get other maids to agree to this...”

Bar looked worried. “Um...do you want to be my only wife? I...”

Joan cut him off. “It's not that, I know nobles can have more than one, I mean...what other maids are going to agree to this plan of yours!?”

Bar raised an eyebrow, “Does that mean you agree to it?”

Joan blushed and coughed, “We'll see...”

Bar nodded, “Well, I imagine so. Oh, but don't worry, I won't take anyone that doesn't get along with you.”

Joan blushed harder, shaking slightly. “Fine. Next...you realize how society will look at us, right? A young...adult noble taking his older maid as his wife? Even if your parents don't cut you off, we might not get treated well.”

Bar shrugged. “That's the least of my concerns. As long as they leave us alone, that's fine. Maybe even better that way.”

Joan sighed. At least he's consistent. “Alright. Finally...” she blushed. “Um...are you wanting to have children? When I was younger, I always dreamed of having a family, but...after being sold off, I sort of...”

Bar grabbed her hands, looking into her eyes. “I promise our family won't be like that. I would never sell off one of our seven beautiful children.”

“Seven!?” Joan almost shouted.

Bar blushed a bit but nodded. “Yes. Um...I sometimes daydream about having children with you. They always have your hair color, since I think it would look cuter than my black, so-”

He was cut off, as Joan leaned over and started making out with him, putting her hands on his to anchor him down as she aggressively pushed into his mouth.

After a few moments, Joan unlatched herself. “I don't know about having seven children, but...I'll love you, too. For as long as you'll love me.”

Bar stared for a few moments, before pushing her down onto the bed, aggressively making out and grabbing her breasts again.

Joan giggled. “Here, it'll be easier if we remove these.” She quickly untied her uniform and slipped off her undergarments, while Bar did the same.

Skipping the foreplay this time, Bar rammed himself straight in, thrusting hard.

“Hold me Bar!” Joan moaned, reaching her arms up.

Bar acquiesced, holding Joan up at an angle as he continued thrusting, hitting deep inside her.

After a minute, Bar pushed as hard as he could, releasing inside Joan before falling over with her still in his arms.

Bar, panting, said “I...really do...love you...”

Joan smiled, “I can tell,” before slowly kissing him again.” She noticed Bar had already fallen asleep again. Slowly running her fingers through his hair, she closed her eyes as well, laying on Bar's outstretched arm. If he's gonna show me this much affection, how could I not fall in love!?

14