Ch. 24 – Double-Tailed Dinner Date
184 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Double-Tailed Dinner Date

 

During lunch the next day, Bar was visiting Miss Renee again. The lunches she had been bringing to them were becoming more and more elaborate. They had also been getting better.

Is she just testing her cooking skills on me? Kinda like Belle, I guess.

Miss Renee seemed to thoroughly enjoy their lunchtime meetups. They would go in a for a quick sex session, book-ended by copious amounts of kissing, and then afterwards she would pull out whatever she had made for him.

Today, it was some fried chicken. It was slightly cold, but crunchy and tasted great. Hmm...I wonder if- “This is really good. Could I get the recipe?”

Miss Renee blushed, “I'm glad you like it. But...why do you want the recipe?”

“I was hoping my servant could make it for me some time too.”

Miss Renee frowned, “What, you don't want to eat mine?”

What...where is this hostility coming from? “No, of course I'll eat yours too. But I can't eat yours for dinner.”

Miss Renee seemed to cool at this, but then blushed and looked away with a smile. “Okay, but on one condition.”

Bar got a sinking feeling, “What's your condition?”

Miss Renee squirmed a bit. “As much as I love our lunchtime rendezvouses, I'd like to get dinner with you sometime too. Are you free on our next day off to go for dinner?”

Bar scratched his head. I usually spend that with the girls...I could just tell her I'm busy that day with another client.

Seeing he was hesitating, Miss Renee continued, “I'll...I'll pay you an extra gold, since it's outside our agreement! And of course I'll pay for the dinner myself.”

Bar thought about what his partners would say. They'd...probably want me to take the gold and keep Miss Renee happy, right?

 

After classes, Alice briskly walked to the library to meet up with Cob. Even though she was supposed to have dueling club, she had something to say today.

Cob was waiting in the normal spot, spying on Gerard as he studied with some friends. He was a bit surprised to see her. “What are you-”

Alice grabbed Cob's cuff and pulled him to the back of the bookcase alley. When she let go, she stared at Cob.

Cob started to fix his cuff, but cowered at Alice's face. “What!?”

“Bar and Miss Renee. I saw them together at lunch again.”

Cob nodded. “We already knew that, and we didn't find anything to use.”

Alice shook her head. “At lunch today, when Miss Renee came out of her office, she was red. Very red. They must have been doing...it.”

Cob seethed for a bit, “That bastard, banging every woman he can get his grubby hands on...wait, was Bar red?”

Alice blinked couple times. “No. He seemed normal.”

Cob bit his lip. “Maybe...maybe nothing is going on, but Miss Renee likes Bar.”

“What? That's...” Alice said.

Cob nodded, holding up his hands. “Hold on, let me explain. Bar doesn't need to be taking these extra lessons, but maybe Miss Renee is trying to win him over.”

Alice shook her head. “That's absurd. If they're doing anything, it's because Bar is blackmailing her somehow. Or maybe paying her.”

Cob nodded, “I guess that could be true.” After thinking a moment, he nodded again, more convinced. “Okay, you try following Miss Renee a bit.”

Alice raised an eyebrow. “What about you?”

Cob shook his head. “I'm still watching Gerard.”

Alice clicked her tongue. “You're still on about that? Who cares what Gerard thinks? If we find something true to use, then it won't matter.”

Cob shook his head. “I'm onto something. He always goes straight back to his dorm after he studies.”

Alice squinted her eyes, unimpressed. “So does most everyone else.”

Cob shook his head. “He's engaged to the King's daughter, right? He never goes over to see her.”

Alice shook her head. “Not everyone is as lecherous as you and Bar.”

“Hey, I'm not-”

He stopped as Alice grabbed his face in a vicegrip. “Let's be clear, I don't like you. I saw how you treated that one servant you had. At least Bar treats his servants with...” she blushed slightly, confusing Cob. She shook her head, “I'm only doing this to get back at him and that blond-drilled menace,” she explained before letting go.

Cob fell back, grabbing his face. “I know, I know. I'm just saying, it's odd. They never even see each other outside classes.”

Alice shook her head, before storming away. As she reached the end of the bookshelves, going back into the aisle, she almost ran into another student, who was nose-deep in a book at the end of the shelf.

Did she hear us? She looked intently at her. She seems familiar...I guess all the students probably look familiar after a few months. She then turned around, stomping off.

 

Mio let out a huge sigh as Alice stormed off. Thank goodness, I thought she might recognize me. She looked down at her outfit, I guess I fit right in with Fran's spare outfit. She giggled a bit inside. I don't particularly want to go to the academy, but if it meant spending fun time with Bar and Francesca...she shook her head. I'm not smart enough anyway.

After a few moments, Cob came out. He looked around, his gaze seeming to linger on her for a moment, then he also walked away.

Ugh...no wonder they don't like him. I better get back to Fran. She closed the book, setting it back where she found it, then headed back to the women's restroom. After confirming no one else was there, she knocked on the back stall.

It was opened quickly, and Francesca pulled her in.

“Why are we meeting in here?” Mio asked, looking around.

“Alice only uses the restroom near the dueling club. And obviously Cob couldn't follow us in here.”

Mio nodded. I meant why not just go back to Bar's, but oh well.

“So?” she asked with bated breath.

Mio relayed everything she heard. They had done a poor job keeping their voices down, so she had been able to glean basically everything.

Francesca seemed to be thinking.

“Are you okay?” Mio asked.

Francesca slowly nodded. “Sorry, just...wondering what to do.”

Mio nodded back. “They seem oddly close to what's going between Bar and this...Miss Renee. But thinking that Bar is paying her...” she snorted in laughter a bit.

Francesca held a hand over her mouth. “Shh...” she listened for a moment. “Okay, I don't think anyone heard us.”

Mio whispered, “Why don't we just go talk with the others.”

“We will...” Francesca blushed, “...I feel responsible, so I'm trying to figure out what to do on my own.”

Mio smiled, “Okay, okay.”

Francesca seemed taken aback, but then smiled. “Thanks again for helping.”

Mio shook her head, here smile growing wider, “I'm having a lot of fun, actually...”

 

The next day at lunch, Bar went over to Miss Renee's office, knocking on the door.

“Come in.”

Bar came in, causing Miss Renee to blush. “Bar...” after the door closed, she continued, “...Bar, today wasn't one of our 'lesson' days, right?”

Bar smiled, “I know, I just came to see you.”

Miss Renee blushed, “Really?”

Bar nodded, “Well, I also came to say, I should be good for our 'date' this weekend. Well, tomorrow specifically. Let's meet at the place we met up our first time at 5.”

Miss Renee got excited, reaching over and pulling Bar towards, giving him a kiss. “Mmmmwah! That's a preview.”

Bar blushed, “I thought we were getting dinner?”

Miss Renee blushed back, “We are. It's a preview for after dinner...”

 

That night over their dinner, Bar and his partners discussed their 'plan' for the date.

“You really think she'll follow me and Miss Renee?” Bar asked.

Francesca nodded. “Mio said Alice was going to be following Miss Renee also from now on. I find it hard to believe she won't follow you both to a restaurant.”

Bar nodded. “But, it's not like I can just watch her follow us.”

Francesca nodded, “We can have Mio follow her again.”

Claire shook her head, “She might start to recognize Mio. She's seen you in several different outfits now.”

Bar nodded. “Who can we send then?”

After a moment, Dolly raised her hand, “She ain't seen me too much, right?”

Claire shook her head, “I say this in the nicest way possible, but you stand out way too much Dolly.”

Dolly blushed, “Haha, I know.”

Then, Becky raised her hand. “If I were to wear one of Fran's nice outfits, I would probably not be recognized.”

Francesca raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

Becky nodded.

Claire asked, “Do you have experience tailing?”

Becky nodded again, “I use to be in charge of tailing Francesca when she snuck out. Of course, sometimes she would wait until I was deep asleep...”

Francesca blushed, “You were tailing me those times!?”

Becky just smirked.

 

The next day, Bar met up with Miss Renee as scheduled.

It was easy to pick her out, she was wearing a flashy red dress, even brighter than her red-brown hair, and a v-cut showing off her cleavage, with the sides of the dress clinging to her breasts and hips. She even had matching red glasses on for the occasion.

Forgetting everything else for a moment, Bar blushed as he walked up.

Miss Renee also blushed, “What do you think?”

“You look...gorgeous,” Bar said, holding out his arm.

Miss Renee blushed almost to the color of her dress, then wrapped both her arms around his, squishing her chest into his arm. “Let's go!” she half-shouted, pointing down the street

She walked him through a few streets, until they came upon a recognizable building.

“Have you been here before?” she asked.

Bar nodded. “Isn't it expensive?”

Miss Renee smirked, shaking her handbag slightly, “Don't underestimate an academy teacher's salary. We get paid decent money.”

Bar nodded. “I was actually considering getting a job at the academy after graduation.”

Miss Renee was taken aback. “R-really? That was just part of our ruse.”

Bar shook his head. “No, even before that. I have...reason's I'd like to stay in town.”

Miss Renee seemed to be thinking, but they had arrived and walked in the door.

The old man, same as last time, looked at them, though his gaze seemed to linger on Bar for a moment.

Sorry gramps, it's a different woman...

The man didn't say anything, though, taking the reservation slip from Miss Renee before leading them upstairs.

After they were led to a room, they ordered steaks (both of them knowing it was the house specialty), and then waited.

Miss Renee held out her hands, beckoning Bar to grab them, which he did.

Bar thought the silence was awkward, so just smiled at Miss Renee.

Miss Renee seemed to take this as a sign, and started talking. “Bar, I...really like...being with you...”

Bar nodded, “I enjoy being with you too. Every time is...really enjoyable.”

Miss Renee blushed and looked away. “I'm not...I'm not just talking about the sex...”

Alarm bells started going off in his head. “What...do you mean?”

Miss Renee blushed more, but shook her head, and looked into his eyes. “I really feel like I'm falling for you. I haven't been with another man since we started our agreement, and I don't want to be. I just want to be with you...the sex, the kissing, the cuddling, the way you always eat my cooking...you make me feel so special...”

Bar blushed, but responded, “That's really nice, but...I have a lot of women in my life.”

Miss Renee nodded. “I know. I've also been with a lot of men before you. Does that make you uninterested?”

Bar shook his head. “No, of course not. That's not what I'm saying though, I'm...currently with a lot of women.”

Miss Renee nodded again. “Yes, I know you have your clients. I'll even still pay you, just as-”

Bar held up a hand.

Miss Renee seemed sad, looking down.

Bar felt his heart breaking for her. Dammit, it always comes to this! “Look, I need to be honest with you. Then you might change your mind.”

Miss Renee instantly snapped back to him, watching with the utmost attention.

“I...I don't actually have clients. Well, other clients. I have accepted money from woman to pay for stuff, but it's because they're my partners.”

Miss Renee seemed confused. “Am I not your partner?”

“I mean, they're my fiances.”

As he said that, a knock came at the door, and the waiter rolled in with the steaks. Placing one in front of each of them while Bar and Miss Renee awkwardly stared downwards.

The waiter seemed to catch onto the weird mood, and after setting their dishes down, simply bowed, “Please enjoy,” before quickly leaving.

A few moments after he left, Miss Renee asked, “So, you already have fiances? Is Miss Claire one of them?”

Bar gulped and nodded.

“Then why...why did you charge me?” she asked.

Bar decided to just tell the truth. “We...needed money. Actually we still need money. And since you seemed interested in the companionship, we figured this would benefit both of us. We also didn't want you raising the alarm on us, especially Claire.”

While Bar was worried she might get angry, Miss Renee just leaned back and nodded. “I can't deny that. From your fiance's perspective, that's probably the most palatable option.”

Bar wasn't sure what to say, so just looked down. “I'm sorry...”

Miss Renee raised an eyebrow. “Why are you sorry? You've brought me nothing but joy the past few weeks.”

“For misleading you...”

Miss Renee waved her hand. “Like I said, I understand your, and their perspective. I just ask you be truthful with me going forward.”

Bar nodded.

Miss Renee seemed to think, then continued, “Which means, I should be honest with you too...”

Bar raised an eyebrow.

“I...when I first talked with Miss Claire, my goal was to try and ensnare a younger man into marrying me,” she said with a blush.

Bar just blinked a few times. “But...why?”

She looked down, blushing further. “I've...always really liked the feeling of sex, so I've been a bit of a floozy since my time at the academy. A couple years ago, though, it wasn't as enjoyable anymore. I though maybe I should settle down with a man instead, and that would help me recapture that feeling, but...men don't see me as a marriage partner, just an easy lay.”

Bar nodded in understanding, assuming that was the best thing to do.

“So, I thought...maybe I could bribe one of the students graduating this year with my body and saved up money into marrying me. Or at worst, at least taking me as a second wife.” She sighed, “I knew it was a bad plan, but...” she trailed off, then looked down at their steaks. “Well, we should enjoy these before they get cold.”

They both started cutting their steaks and eating.

Miss Renee, after swallowing her first bite asked, “You said fian-ces earlier, right? Who else are you engaged too?”

Bar forced down his bite, coughing a bit. “Ermh...”

Miss Renee raised an eyebrow.

“Well, there's Francesca.”

Now Miss Renee choked on her bite. “Miss Francesca!? I thought you two were just courting. Well, maybe more than that if I'm being honest, not the first time an academy couple secretly banged before marriage, but I didn't think a contract had already been signed.”

Bar shook his head. “We haven't.”

Miss Renee smirked, “Ah, I understand. Since you also have Miss Claire, you need to work things out first.”

“Err, that's not really it...I also plan to marry my two maids, and...the lady who owns the tavern we met at.”

Miss Renee stopped for a moment, then dabbed at her mouth. “Let me make sure I understand this properly. You are currently engaged to Miss Francesca, the academy's Dorm Mistress, not one, but two of your maids, and a tavern girl?”

Bar blushed, scratching his head. Things might progress further with Mio in the future, but...I guess we'll just wait and see.

Miss Renee laughed, “And you seem proud of yourself.”

Bar decided to explain, “I...can't say I really enjoy being a noble. I planned on cutting off, well...most like being stricken from my family at some point, and marrying a bunch of cute maids. At some point, that got expanded to tavern girls, and Claire just hates nobles as much as me. And Fran...well I guess she just liked the plan too, and wanted to join in.”

“How old are your maids, and this tavern girl?” Miss Renee asked inquisitively.

Bar knew they might not like him telling, but he had said he would be honest. “Belle, is only a year and a half older than me. Joan is twenty-six. And I think Dolly said she's thirty.”

“So how about a twenty-eight year old academy teacher?” she asked, a devious smile on her face.

Bar realized he had walked into this. Well, he did think this was an outside possibility when the whole thing had started.

“You really want to get engaged to me? When I already have five fiances?” Bar asked.

Miss Renee blushed, “I told you, men don't see me as anything more than an easy lay. They barely even see me as that anymore. But you...you're so nice.”

“I was charging you though...”

“Yes, but for your other fiances! Besides, I can help pay for things. We can buy a larger apartment. You can come over every night...oh, I guess I'll need to share you. As long as I get a couple times a week, I don't mind.”

Bar's ears perked up. “You'd be willing to buy us an apartment?”

Miss Renee smiled, thinking she had him ensnared. “I'll pay for whatever you want, as long as I can afford it. If you just want to marry me for my money, that's fine. I have my own right now, eight years of salary saved up, and I get a stipend from my family, since I think they feel sorry for me...”

Bar shook his head, “I don't want to marry you just for-”

Miss Renee put a hand on his lips. “I know. I know how passionate you are. Please. I just...I just want to be with you. I don't want to end up old and alone. I just want someone to spend time with me, eat my mediocre cooking, and make love to me. Occasionally,” she blushed.

Bar shook his head. “You're cooking is better than mediocre. I think it's even been improving the last few times.”

Miss Renee reached over and kissed him passionately. “Let's go to my apartment.”

“Now?” Bar asked, looking at the steaks.

“Now,” Miss Renee asserted, grabbing his hand and pulling him off the chair. She wrapped arms again, this time sinking his arm deeper into her chest.

Walking out of their room, they started to talk.

Briefly remembering the 'plan' part of the date, he stopped a waiter. “Excuse me, is there a back exit we could take?”

The waiter bowed, “Of course, right this way.”

Miss Renee looked at Bar, a bit confused.

“Just so no one from the academy sees us.”

Miss Renee blushed and nodded.

They exited a back door into an alley. Heading towards the street, Bar didn't see Alice anywhere. He did, however, notice Becky, who was sitting on a bench....looking directly at them.

Bar tried to think of a way to message her, deciding to wink.

Becky had no response.

“Is it safe?” Miss Renee asked, but smiling and a bit excited.

“Yes, let's hurry.”

Miss Renee dragged him down the street. A few minutes later, they were at a luxury apartment building. They went up a couple flights of stairs, Bar helping her up in her heels.

After unlocking her door, she pulled Bar in.

As Bar was taking his shoes off, Miss Renee grabbed him from behind. “Can you stay the night?”

Bar blushed, “I don't want the others to worry...”

Miss Renee seemed sad. “Pleeease. I just...want to fall asleep holding you.”

Bar was about to protest, but remembered how much that had meant to Francesca. “O-okay. Hopefully the others don't worry.”

Miss Renee smiled, “I'll beg for forgiveness myself in the morning.”

He turned around and kissed her passionately.

She blushed, “Can you...call me Renee? Just Renee.”

Bar smiled, “Of course...Renee...”

Renee started glowing, before unbuttoning his shirt. “Bar...I want you so much...”

Bar looked down at the bulge in his pants. “I want you too...”

Renee smiled, grabbing his member through his pants. “Let's get to the bed.

 

Renee slipped out of her dress, and was wearing bright red lingerie. “What do you think?”

“Your so beautiful. How did no man tie you down already?”

Renee giggled, “They just wanted my body. Well, it's partly my fault, I usually just wanted theirs...” she said, a bit melancholic.

“Don't worry about that,” Bar said, unhooking her bra and causing her breasts to flop out. He started massaging them, sucking delicately on her nipples.

Renee moaned loudly (Bar glad they were at her apartment, and not at his dorm), and she grabbed him tightly.

Bar then pulled off her panties, licking her nethers, sticking his tongue in and wriggling about.

Renee instantly spasmed. “You haven't done that before!” she exclaimed.

Bar wiped his face, joking, “I save that for fiances.”

Renee seemed giddy at this, pushing him onto the bed and pulling his undergarment off. She then stuck it in her mouth, going up and down, sucking as hard as she could.

Bar came withing a minute, Renee swallowing everything. “I...well I've done that a lot.”

Bar chuckled, pulling her down onto the bed with him. They held each other, making out for a while longer, until Bar was ready to go again. He stuck it in her, holding onto her tightly and pounding away.

“Oh Bar, do it inside, please...”

Bar kept going another minute, then did as requested, releasing deep inside her.

After he finished, they stayed connected, holding onto each other.

“I wanna sleep...just like this...” Renee said, falling asleep.

Bar giggled, “At least take your glasses off first, or they'll get bent.”

Renee blushed as Bar grabbed them, setting, them on the bedside table. She then snuggled into his chest as Bar ran his fingers through her hair.

“Just...like that...” Renee said, before starting to breathe softly.

Bar kissed her cheek, holding onto her tightly. Well, hopefully the others like you.

 

“And then after he winked at me, they ran away. I stayed behind so I could follow Alice,” Becky explained. She had just finished detailing the events of the evening to the rest of the woman in Bar's life.

Claire nodded, “She probably brought him back to her apartment for after-date sex.”

They were silent for a moment, when Francesca said, “I'm honestly a bit jealous. I hate to say it, but I want to be with Bar more.”

The rest of them all nodded.

“Should we start assigning him during lunch?” Claire asked.

Francesca shook her head. “That only works for me and you, and maybe Joan or Belle at a stretch if they aren't busy.”

Dolly laughed, “You don't have to worry about me.”

Joan shook her head. “You can't mean that Dolly. You want him just as much as us. And Bar wouldn't approve of us treating you unfairly, even if you were okay with it.”

Dolly looked down and blushed. “Yur right...”

Belle chimed in, “Why don't we...share him?”

Claire was confused, “Aren't we already?”

Joan, however, was blushing, “She means...at the same time.”

Claire and Francesca also blushed.

“I wouldn't mind,” Belle said.

Claire blushed further. “That's great for you, but some of us are embarrassed...”

Belle was confused, “Why though? Bar is obviously fond of your body, I can hear-”

Claire put a hand up to Belle's mouth. “Okay, okay, maybe we can...have that as a last resort.”

“What if we did morning, too? We can just wake Bar up early,” Francesca suggested.

Joan rocked her head, “Maybe...but we usually are up late when we're with Bar...”

Francesca was confused. “Really? I often just go once. Are you going twice every time?”

Joan blushed. “Usually more than twice...”

Francesca was shocked, and blushed, “Re-really?”

Claire also blushed, “We usually go three times before my body gives out.”

Dolly laughed, “Haha, I think three is normal for us!”

Belle seemed thoughtful, “We've gone to five a few times.”

Francesca was looking down, blushing heavily. “Well sorry my body can't take that much!”

Joan shook her head, putting a hand on her shoulder. “It's not like Bar is upset. Don't feel bad.”

Francesca bit her lip. “Next time, I'll just-”

Becky interrupted her, “Would you like me to continue, are you just going to talk about sex all night?”

The five of them blushed, while Mio giggled behind them.

“After they left, Alice stayed behind. She watched the front door for another couple hours, then eventually got upset and stormed off back to her dorm room.”

“She didn't speak with Cob at all?” Claire verified.

Becky shook her head. “Not that I saw.”

Claire looked at the others. “Okay, I think we can continue with what we planned.”

5