CH1
540 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Screeching Sounds*

*Crash Effect*

*Baam*

*Baam*

*White Light!*

[...]

"Aah, I shouldn't have eaten that last burrito..."

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[Soul found]

[Matching for requirements...]

[Test successful]

[Target found]

[Calculating rejection possibility]

[Possibility of rejection is at 0.00005%]

[Host confirmed]

[Ending the search process]

[Integration start...]

[...]

[...]

[Integration Complete]

[Multiverse strike group online]

[Searching for host body...]

"Excuse me, what?"

[...no suitable body found... Began creating a new body for the host]

[Creating complete]

[Host body confirmed]

[Soul migration starting]

[1%...5%....55%....99%....100%]

[Soul migration complete]

[Sync point confirmed and verified]

[Calibration started]

[Welcome]

"..."

A young man in his late teens slowly opened his eyes. He found himself sitting in a clearing surrounded by trees. The only source of light seems to be unusually strong moonlight.

The young man took a deep breath and thought, 'Why am I lying here?'

"Where am I?" The young man asked in confusion.

He was surrounded by trees, but he could also clearly see some skyscrapers and tall buildings from his position.

'Seems like a small park, but how the hell did I get here?'

'I clearly remember I was driving my car back home when suddenly...my car smashed by a...truck...no, it was a mini truck,' the young man grimly thought as a phantom pain of the crash course through his body.

Somehow he still remembers how the mini-truck suddenly came from a different lane at full speed and smashed horizontally right into his seat, turning his body into a meat paste in an instant.

The young man was visibly shaken by that vivid memory. He clenched his fist in anger and tore some grass from the ground before throwing them away in anger.

'Fuck! Was that driver blind or something?' The young man thought angrily.

'How could I die like that? I have so much to live for. How could my life end at the young age of eighteen.'

'No, maybe all this is just some super realistic dream. I didn't die,' he thought before pinching his hand to see if he would wake from this dream.

But after that, nothing changed despite him continuously pinching himself for the last five minutes.

'Nope, I am still here. That means the creepy voice before was telling the truth. I am dead, but if I was dead, then why am I suddenly alive?' The young man thought with mixed emotions.

He can clearly see the similarity between his situation and the legendary transmigration/reincarnation. He just finds it extremely hard to believe that it happens to him.

But then again, everything points in that direction, so he can't just ignore the possibility of it happening.

'Transmigration usually involves a cheat, doesn't it? I wonder if I have one... Wait, didn't I hear a creepy sound telling me I am dead?'

[Welcome]

'...'

'W-why is your voice so creepy?! Shouldn't your voice be like a robotic lady instead of this robotic demon from hell? Is there a preset for this?'

[Maybe because I don't care about your opinion?]

[Anyways, as you know, you have been selected by the system as the host of the Multiverse strike group]

[Now, here is your starter pack and the letter from the creator. I will be going now.]

'Wait, wait, wait, wait, can you please answer some of my questions?' The young man asked in a pledging tone.

[I suppose I can make some time to hear your questions, but answering them would be up to me.]

Suddenly the world stopped rotating, and the leaves on the tree stopped waving. The few insects near him stopped flapping their wings in mid-air. However, they still remained in the air as if someone had pressed the pause button for the whole universe.

'Holy shit!! Did you just stop the time around us?' the young man asked in an overwhelmed tone.

This was the first supernatural act he had seen in his life, which was not much, considering he is just transmigrated here, but still, the first supernatural power he saw was time-stopping. Most importantly, he could somehow move and think in it.

[Of course, genius, if you can move and talk, if you can't, then the whole point of this time stop would be a waste]

[And no, I stopped the time of this whole universe. So ask your question fast.] The system replied in the same creepy voice.

'Okay? Did I really die in the car accident?' he asked the easiest and simplest question he could think about the situation.

[Yes, there was interference or influence from the higher beings. But that doesn't mean your death was an accident] the system replied mischievously.

'What do you mean?' The young man asked impatiently.

[You were killed by someone who hated you for what you did with her lover]

'What the hell are you implying? I never slept with someone without her consent.'

[Did your intelligence decrease after coming to this world? I am implying someone saw you getting freaky with her girlfriend and decided to kill you]

'Y-you can't be serious, right? Why would someone kill anyone for such a stupid reason?' In his mind, he had thought of at least five reasons someone wanted to kill him, but not this. After all, he still couldn't believe someone would kill him for such a thing.

'Who was it? Whose boyfriend killed me? Elisa, Lilia, Cassie, Alexa, Kristen, Martha, Selena...' He keeps naming the girls he has slept with despite knowing they are in a relationship.

Pretty quickly, he recounted at least twenty names that he could remember.

[None of them, actually, hehe... It would be better if I showed you] the system said as the screen appeared in front of him.

.

On that screen, a handsome boy with wavy brown hair and blue eyes was relaxing on the couch with a cup half filled with beer in one hand and his phone in another. Around him, you could see a party was going on, and some boys and girls around his age were also sitting with him, talking about random stuff.

But from the bored look on his face, you can understand he has no interest in this party, as he found surfing the internet more interesting than this boring party.

Suddenly an above-average-looking blonde girl walks toward him from across the room with a confident look on her face.

"Hey, what's with the bored look? Is the party that uninteresting for you?" The girl asked in an amused tone while sitting beside him.

The boy looked up from his phone. "Yeah, it was, but now I suddenly find myself interested in this party."

"I wonder why it is?" The girl replied with a giggle. "By the way, I'm Kelly."

"Mike."

At the start, they both started talking about random stuff, with some light flirting in between.

But soon, it changed after a few minutes of talking. The girl slid even closer to Mike and whispered in his ear in a husky voice.

"Wanna makeout here?"

While her voice was seductive, Mike almost rolled his eyes after hearing this. His interest in her plummeted down to the minimum after hearing her words.

'Great, that's what I need, another party girl that just wants a dicking,' he thought before pulling her onto his lap. While he doesn't have much interest in her now, that doesn't mean he will say no to a free lunch, right?

"Are you sure?" He asked while lightly casing her modest ass from her tight jeans.

Kelly simply nodded her head before locking her lips with him.

At the same time, the screen suddenly zoomed toward a corner of the room, showing her boyfriend, who was looking at him with a crazy look in his eyes.

.

As the screen disappeared, Mike muttered with a stunned expression, "B-but I didn't even sleep with her."

He clearly remembers he has to leave the party early because of an emergency call from his friend. So forget about going home base with her. He didn't even get to the room before the call came.

And most importantly, this happened at least three months ago, so why take revenge now?

[You know, I know, and he also knows, but he still killed you because of it.]

Hearing these words, his first thought was to swear revenge and kill that boy, but then he remembered he was not in his previous world now and couldn't do shit to him.

'But if, by some miracle, I really meet him, I will definitely gut that fu*ker like a fish before chopping his body into small pieces.' Mike really wants to vent his anger on something. He knew what he did was wrong, but it definitely didn't warrant him getting killed.

'That guy was definitely a psychopath, I am sure of it.'

[If you are done swearing for unrealistic revenge, then you can ask your next question.]

'I want to know why you showed me all this? You could have ended it in your first sentence, but you showed me all this. So why?'

.

(Word Count: 1531)

13