Ch6
288 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day

.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

"Fuck." Mike cursed as he looked at his new phone, constantly beeping because of the notification in the group. "Can't they wait till it's proper morning before starting their shit show?"

It has been the same since last night. They all are constantly fighting with each other to prove that their methods of dealing with the enemy are correct.

It all started when they talked about their world and culture last night. The moment Gray and Zatanna find out that killing is extremely common in Zoro's and Ino's worlds, they get triggered.

They both just can't fathom why someone would be so comfortable ending anyone's life just for some money.

And since both Ino and Zoro make most of their lives by killing others, those words were almost a direct attack on them.

At the same time, both Ino and Zoro think they are stupid for leaving their enemy alive, knowing they would not do the same if their position were reversed.

And just like that, because of their opposite views regarding how to deal with their enemy, the group was almost divided into two parts.

One that thinks that life is a sacred thing and one should not take human life no matter how evil the enemy is.

Because forgiveness is what makes you different from them. Otherwise, what will be the difference between a hero and a villain?

While the other members think that you should not show mercy to the enemy no matter what.

After all, showing kindness to your enemy is like being cruel to oneself, and one should not leave his enemy alive no matter what happens.

.

[Ultimate Meatshield: What happened this time?]

Mike typed with an annoyed look on his face.

[Slightly less useless fangirl: She is telling us how good the system of their world is.]

[Daddy princess: Yeah, and what is wrong with that? At least in my world, we have a system not like yours that only prefer to kill each other.],

[Ultimate Meatshield: So, it's the same as last night ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌]

[Unqualified Stripper: Yep, just like before]

[Slightly less useless fangirl: Shut up, you dumb girl. At least in my world, people are punished for what they have done, not like in your world, where a psychopath can kill dozens of innocent people with a smile and still not get killed for it.]

[Daddy princess: At least in my world, ordinary people don't worship or respect killers]

Mick sighed at this stupid endless argument. The argument is so ridiculous that they both are right and wrong at the same time.

'I wish they could just get over it and see the bigger,' Mike thought before seeing in the chat that Zoro and Gray had not started another fight since last night.

'Let's see what is going on with them.'

[Ultimate Meatshield: So what happened? Why are you not fighting to get justice for the dead people now?]

Mike asked because Gray was very vocal last night about getting justice for all the people Ino and Zoro have killed, which doesn't help with his image with the two.

[Unqualified Stripper: Ugh, please don't say that. I already got chewed by the master about it.]

Immediately after this message was sent in the chat, both Zatanna and Ino stopped their verbal spat in shock. They couldn't believe Gray decided to tell someone about the group despite knowing there must be consequences for doing so.

[Ultimate Meatshield: Master? Did you tell anyone about this group?]

Mike typed with a nervous expression. If he told anyone about the group, then according to the rules of the group, Gray and his master would definitely die an excruciating death.

[Unqualified Stripper: No, I'm not an idiot.]

'It doesn't look like to me,' Mike has to suppress the urge to type this reply in this situation.

[Unqualified Stripper: I just told him that I made some new friends and then had an argument with them regarding the way we deal with our enemies.]

[Slightly less useless fangirl: Did he believe in such bullshit?]

[Unqualified Stripper: No, he didn't, but Master also didn't ask about it.]

[Unqualified Stripper: In short, after a heart-to-heart with my master, I understood that it's not that simple to label something with a right or wrong tag. It's all a matter of one perspective.]

[Daddy princess: ...Damn, that was deep]

.

Zatanna typed with a slight frowning look, while Gray's master words made sense to her, especially as a magic user, but that didn't mean she wanted to accept that killing is good.

'Maybe I should also talk about it with someone,' Zatanna thought as she looked toward the kitchen, where on a rare occasion, her father was making breakfast.

.

[Slightly less useless fangirl: True almost all the time, it's just a matter of perspective]

.

Ino typed with mixed emotions.

Every day she sees the example of the situation around her. After all, she was a hero, a guardian, a respected figure in the fire country as the Shinobi of the leaf village.

But at the same time, she is also a villain, a criminal, and a hated figure in some other countries just because she is a Shinobi of the leaf village.

So she understands this line much better than others as almost every day sees these kinds of things.

.

[Ultimate Meatshield: So... You are okay with your hands getting dirty?]

[Unqualified Stripper: Uhhh...no]

[...]

[...]

[Lost Cause: So what did I miss?]

Zoro asked as he got online after finishing his morning training, but no one replied to him as they were waiting for Mike's reply.

[Ultimate Meatshield: So all that talk was for nothing?]

Mike asked with a frown. Before that message, he thought there was one more person in the group that could now kill if needed, but it looked like it was his wishful thinking.

[Unqualified Stripper: No, it only means I will not be biased against them, as I somewhat understand that they have to do that to live in their world.]

[Unqualified Stripper: It definitely doesn't mean I will start killing every enemy we come across.]

[Ultimate Meatshield: ...Okay, I was just asking because we definitely have to kill someone at some point if we have to complete the group missions.]

Just as he said that something unexpected happened. A new message appeared in the group that stunned everyone.

[New Mission available]

[Seeing all of our performances, the creator of MSG has decided to give out your first mission.

Previously the first mission was supposed to be in a high 8-tier world, but to straighten the attitude of your group, we have decided to change that to a low 8-tier world.

As for what is so special about this world that we are sending you all there as a punishment?

That is something you will find out about ourselves later.

Now to your first mission.]

[Mission: A game of cat and mouse

Difficulty: Above Average (Difficulty levels are as follows: Very Easy < Easy < Average < Above Average < Hard < Hardcore < Hell < Purgatory < Why even bother to try)

An anomaly has appeared in the world of X&^*<*& or better known as Planetos. The group's mission is to stop him from spreading his influence in the world.

The mission will be considered fail if his influence reaches above 80%.

So, you have to stop him by any means necessary otherwise, there is punishment for everyone.

And don't worry. There are also rewards for completing the mission.

Reward: 500 points for each participant, one random skill coupon for each participant, and one invite from the group.

Bonus:

Complete the mission when the influence is under 50%

Reward: 500 points for each participant, one random skill coupon.

Complete the mission when the influence is under 20%

Reward: 1000 points for each participant, one random skill coupon, and one random item coupon.

Completely kill the Anomaly.

Reward: 5000 points for each participant, one random talent coupon, and one random skill coupon.]

.

(Word Count: 1370)

15