Ch15
187 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, fine, Gray, go and find him."

"But, I..."

"Now, Gray, we don't have time to waste," Ino shouted in an extremely familiar manner to Gray, which terrified him.

"Yes, mam," Grey replied before quickly exiting the room.

"Huh, it still works," Ino said to herself before turning toward the other two.

But before she could say anything, both Mike and Zatanna spoke at the same time.

"7 out of 10."

"5 out of 10."

"Five, that's kinda low, Zee. She did great."

"I have no problem with her acting. It's her voice did have that awe feeling like Wonder Woman," Zatanna justified her choice.

"Well, that's unfair. You are comparing a centuries-old demigod princess to a young ninja girl."

"It is what it is, Mike. I'm not changing," Zatanna replied before taking a small bit of her sandwich.

"Are you two done?" Ino said while balling her fist. She doesn't like how they are behaving.

"Static pocket dimension is really convenient, isn't it?" Zatanna changes the topic without a care for her.

"It is pretty convenient," Mike said before turning toward Ino, "So, what's your plan?"

"So, you still remember why we are here, huh?"

"To plan, of course. Now what's your plan to gather information?" Mike asked as he finished his food.

"For you, all ears on the ground, bars, inns, etc.," Ino replied with a smile, "While I will go and get the information for the noble house ruling this town since it's kinda my specialty."

"Good plan," Mike nodded. "This town is ruled by House Tully, the ruler of the whole Riverlands. So if our target mission is to stay high-profile and spread his influence, then the ruler of the whole region will surely know something about him."

"Yes, we could work with that," Ino said before she fell into deep thought.

At the same time, the door opened, and Zoro and Gray entered the room together.

"He was in the dining area downstairs," Grey said before sitting on the chair. "So, what are you all talking about?"

"Nothing, we were just listening to her plan of action," Mike casually said.

"How was it?" Grey asks in wonder since he isn't much of a planner himself, and most of his mission were completed by just going with the flow.

"Simple but good," Mike replied before nodding toward Zoro, who just set across from him.

"Now, since all are here, let's start the meeting," Ino said while unraveling a basic map of Stoney Sept.

.

Half an hour later, Mike and Ino were calmly walking down the street toward the large manor in the center of the town.

"Are you sure you want to come with me?" Ino asked for the third time since they left the inn.

"For the last time, yes, I want to come with you," Mike dryly replied. "I know how you will get information."

"Oh, and you are not afraid or disgusted by me mind-rapping someone?" Ino asked in an intriguing tone, but there was also some hope that he would not fear her for her clan techniques.

"Hmm, I'm good with it, as long as you don't use it on me," Mike calmly replied as if he was talking about the weather.

Ino paused for a second before smiling, "You are a huge hypocrite. You know that, Mike."

"I never said I wasn't."

'Hell, if I have your mind-reading powers, then I will do a lot worst than you, Ino.'

"Fair enough," Ino said as they both almost reached the manor.

They both walked right through the open main door without the guards trying to stop them as if they were invisible.

"I have to say," Ino started as they easily walked toward the main office, "her magic is bullshit."

"You don't know half of it," Mike muttered as they continued to walk while being invisible to all people around them, thanks to Zatanna's invisibility spell.

"Still, do you know what her magic can do?"

"What your chakra can do, and what your chakra can't do," Mike amusingly replied.

"What is that supposed to mean, Mike?" Ino asked, but suddenly, he put his finger on his lips.

"Shhh shhh, we will talk about it later," Mike said while pointing toward the office's closed door. "It's time for you to do your magic."

Ino looks at the door and then at the guards standing there before lightly slapping his finger away from her mouth. "I will get the door open but make sure we both get inside, okay?"

With a mock salute, Mike replied, "Okie dokie, Ma'am."

Ino simply decided to ignore his childish reply in favor of making a hand seal and using her clan's secret technique.

"Mind Body Switch Technique."

A wave of spiritual energy left her body, carrying her consciousness toward the unsuspected guard and successfully possessing him.

Meanwhile, her body went limp immediately after using the justu, but Mike caught her before she could hit the ground.

Ino easily took control of the guard's body and walked toward the door, and in a swift motion, he opened the office door.

"Lord Tully, are you alright? I just heard a crashing sound," Ino said in a sincere tone while looking at the old man sitting on the chair.

The old man glanced at him before returning to his work. "No, Jon, there is no crashing sound, no assassins, just like last time."

"So, just go close the door and go back to your post."

"Right away, sir," Jon said before swiftly closing the door and returning to his post without any memories of this event.

Meanwhile, Mike had easily entered the office while carrying Ino in bridal style.

After the job was done, Ino canceled the technical technique and returned to her body.

.

"So, how is it feeling?" Ino asks in a sweet voice while still in Mike's arms.

"If you are talking about this whole infiltration thing, then it's sweet," Mike replied with a half smile before it became a full-blown one as he said, "But if you are asking about how I feel while carrying you, then let me tell you it feels... amazing."

Ino glanced at him with a deadpan look on her face, "I mean my ass since you can clearly not keep your hand away."

In spite of being called out, Mike still continues to hold her shamelessly, "Oh, this feels heavenly."

"J-just put me down," Ino said with a light blush.

Mike complied as he gently helped her stand before taking a step back.

Ino looks at her target while calming her mind before using her mind-reading technique, "Psycho Mind Transmission Technique."

Once again, an invisible spiritual energy wave was released from her hand and rushed toward the unsuspected old man as Ino entered his mind.

"Let's see, useless politics, useless secrets," Ino muttered as she went through his memory at lightning speed.

After a few seconds of searching, Ino finally found something useful.

"Mmm, it's much better than I thought," Ino muttered as she canceled the technique.

"So, did you get anything?" Mike lightly asked.

"Not just anything. I got our target location," Ino smugly replied.

"So where is he?"

"I will tell you later. First, let's get out of here," Ino said as she went through a short series of hand seals, and the old man suddenly fell on the table and blanked out.

"Let's take the window this time," Ino said while opening the window before turning toward him.

"Hop on," she said while motioning to him that she would carry him in the same style he had carried her before.

"Seriously?"

"This or you can jump from the second floor," Ino replied. "Come on, decide quickly."

"Wait, maybe we can..." Mike wasn't even able to complete his sentence before Ino enhanced her body with chakra, swiftly picked him up (bridal style), and jumped out of the window.

Ino easily landed on top of others before she continued traveling ninja style by hoping from one roof to another.

.

(Word Count: 1364)

.

*** A Big Thanks You To Timothy Scholze for becoming a Patron***

.

If you like my story and want to read up to 10 chapters ahead, then check out my pa treon: https://www.Pat  Reon.com/Hit30

.

If you want you could also join my discord server: https://Dis Cord.gg/XFYKYnvcqr

(Without space)

.

9