Chapter 4
2.1k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I blink and sit up on my knees. All around me there’s a crater... where am I?

I landed in some kind of garden inside a white building. The sky is a brilliant blue. This must be the place the slime goddess sent me to.

Then I see the many beautiful girls gathering around me, all of them dressed in see-through white veils and I feel a grin spread over my face. Each of them is one gorgeous bitch, with their long legs, thin waists and flaring hips, and of course huge, rounded breasts capped by rosy nipples. Only their crotches are hidden by fabric, and that’s pretty much all they can give to modesty. 

Whatever kind of Order they belong to, it seems to keep them in good shape, as all of them are fit and a few even have pleasant lines of muscles in their arms and legs. Great. I always liked fit chicks. 

One of them, a tall brunette with her black hair held up in a croquet, approaches me with a wide smile. 

“Ah, another gift from the Goddess Siosi herself. Welcome to Dream Valley, to Mezekesh and to the Monastery of Our Lady of the Broken Horn, dear traveler. How are we to call you?”

I stand up and strike a pose, admiring myself. I’m naked, taller than I used to be and full of muscles. And more than that. I have a bigger dick than I remember having, almost as long as my hand even flaccid. And it’s not going to stay flaccid for long with all these cuties around! Seems like that goddess did me a solid! Nothing like that redhead loser I was first assigned to. Leave the good work to the professionals, as I always say...

“I’ll be Claudius,” I declare. My voice is stronger and more masculine, and it portrays strength and confidence. I remember that name from one of my favorite emperors back in my old world. I’m sure it’s going to be a good omen. “And you can accept me as your leader,” I say with a grin, pulling in the tall nun (she’s a nun, isn’t she? This is sort of like a monastery after all, that’s what she said).

Her warm skin against mine sends a pulse of pleasure right into my dick and I can feel it starting to harden and rise.

The girls all look away, ashamed, and whisper among themselves. 

“Oh my, you’re quite the, uh, rambunctious one, aren’t you?” The black-haired girl says, tittering as she slowly untangles herself. 

I don’t know what ‘rambunculus’ means, but I like the way she said it. 

“Yeah, you can say that. So, where do I start? Leading you, I mean.”

“Do I have to think you want to join our order, then?” A sparkle goes off in her blue eyes.

“Yea, pretty much.” I look around. Not a guy in sight. I’m going to have all these girls to myself! I can’t wait.

“Such dedication warms my heart up. Now, mighty Claudius, if you will follow me... my name is Clelia, and I’m Captain-General of the Order.”

“Nice,” I say, following her. She has such a lovely heart-shaped ass, her tanned skin goes so well with her hair and eyes... I grab her left cheek feeling how firm and squishy is beneath my palm. “Really, really nice.”

She lets out a cute squeal and her face flushes red.

“Oh my, mighty Claudius... is this really what you want?”

“Yep,” I reply confidently. I can’t wait. The start of my new life, full of bitches and on the way to becoming a powerful king!

She lets out a silvery giggle.

“Then let us waste time no more. Will you please follow me in the guest room? For the time being, of course. Just until you join the order. Tonight we’ll start the ceremony and I’m sure you will remember it for a very long time.”

If they all look as hot as this bitch, I’m sure she’s right! 

Then we go for a brief tour of the place, she shows me the rooms and the hallways of what I realize is really a convent, though there are some places she refuses to show me right away, as they are only for the consecrated ones. So the Order of the Broken Horn seems to be really worried about keeping its secrets, hm? Well, it won’t last for long. 

After that they invite me for lunch and that’s when I really understand I hit the jackpot: ten girls dressed in see-through veils bring me all sort of fruits and sweets, carrying them all with a sway of their hips and a smile. They giggle with each other as if sharing a private joke, maybe because they just can’t seem to get enough of my tall, broad and muscular new body. Really, it was such a good idea to ask the goddess to drop me here. 

After lunch, feeling a little drowsy and with my belly full of wine and sweet delicacies, I think I can finally get some rest. That's when Captain-General (what a silly name for a girl) Clelia sends all of them away and shuts the doors behind herself. We’re alone in the room, with me laying on a bed of pillows and her standing there with a lovely smile. Her cheeks are red, she must be as tipsy and as horny as I am. 

“The ceremony will start this evening. Dear guest and chosen by the Goddess, may I tempt you with an even better drink?” She opens a locked cabinet and produces a small purple vial. “This is comet wine, it’s a very special concoction we only use in the most distinct of occasions. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it very much.”

“Heh. Good idea. I like to be treated like a king,” I mutter. She giggles, walks back to me and I pull her in an embrace.

“Oh my, so eager.” 

“Yeah... you have no idea. Say... about this ceremony and stuff... do you think your sisters could join us for that?”

“Oh, I’m sure they’ll line up for the big occasion!”

“Great... now gimme that,” I say, taking the comet wine off her dainty hand and uncorking the vial. It tastes... sweet, tangy. It’s unlike any other wine I have ever tasted, more like hard liquor. “It’s good. Nothing special, though.”

“Hmmm, we have all sorts of delicacies in store for you my dear. I’m sure you’ll enjoy them soon enough.”

“I can’t wait...” then I start to really get dizzy. Must be all that wine. I lay down on the pillows with the bitch-in-chief next to me, her large breasts pressing against my body.

“Now get some well-deserved sleep, my dear. We’ll make sure to give you the welcome you... deserve.”

And with those sweet words purring in my ears I fall into darkness. 


It must just be some sleep medicine, nothing else. I'm sure that everything is fine, right guys?

If you want to read the full book is available below (just click on the cover)!

 

71IMAEfdLoL._SY522_.jpg

As always, thanks a lot for reading!

25