🔞 – Chapter 7
2.8k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then Clelia pushes the tip of her hot cock against my pussy. It feels so warm, so proud, so eager. I can feel the heat of her skin against my throbbing pussy. I don’t understand how... they are violating me, they are doing little else than using me as a fucktoy and yet... and yet I can’t avoid but feeling so excited about it. My nipples are growing harder by the second and there’s this heat in my belly, this need... I can see my belly muscles twitching with need. 

“The taste of a virgin,” Clelia says licking her lips. “Never gets old. Welcome to the order, Claudia.”

Claudia?

The shock of the Captain calling me like that is short-lived as she pushes it in. 

“Hmmhhh!” I protest but it’s hard to scream with a big cock stuffing your mouth full. 

Her dick parts my lower lips and then it proceeds to expand inside me, or at least that’s what I feel because I’m so tight. It hits some sort of resistance (wait, did she say a virgin?) and I realize what she’s going to do and then she pushes forward and groans and there’s a flash of pain in my crotch as she tears through my freshly-grown hymen.

 “Ohhh, nothing like a newborn virgin slut! Your pussy is so warm and tight, Claudia! Praised be the Goddess for this gift!” Clelia pants as she pushes her dick all the way inside and I can feel it spread my clenching, wet muscles apart. It’s such a weird feeling and there’s this heat and pressure spreading all over and a sensation of... well it’s not exactly pleasure, but it’s... it’s like this is the way things are supposed to be. And that’s such a scary thought I feel tears welling up in my eyes.

Then she withdraws her cock and for a moment I can hope it’s all over. At least as far as my lower mouth is concerned. The girl fucking my throat does not seem to relent any time soon. She grips the sides of my head and starts to pump even harder, panting as she eagerly fucks my face, using me like little more than a cumrag to get herself off. 

“Fuck, that’s some good throatfucking. You really have to try it, girls.”

“Then pick up the pace and cum fast!” Another one screams from the crowd. Wait... she’s going to cum inside... inside me?

Panic rises, even more as Clelia starts pushing her cock back in. She gets a grip on my ass and lifts it effortlessly, starting to fuck me in earnest, each time her dick seems a little hotter, feels a little harder, having an easier time pushing my folds apart.

Fuck, it’s starting to feel good.

I’m starting to… like it?

“She’s getting into it!” Clelia laughs. “I can feel her getting so tight!”

Nooo!  I don’t want to become a needy little slut who gets wet at the mere sight of a cock! I try to protest but between the ropes holding me tight and their two bodies and their incredible strength there’s very little I can do to stop them.  In fact, I can do nothing but lay there and gurgle as I see the outline of Clelia’s big dick press up from inside my belly. It's incredible such a big thing is actually inside me now. 

I’m being fucked by this girl with a dick I met today, and it’s really starting to feel good. I don’t want to cum, but with each time it’s like all the nerves in my body fire off at once, between the hard dick in my mouth and the one fucking my pussy. It feels better than anything I tried before in my life, and it’s just... it’s just mind-blowing. 

I can feel pleasure rise up as I arch my back and she keeps sliding her big hard rod in and out of my pussy as the other one pushes her dick even further down my throat. 

“I’m getting closer girls! I’m almost there!”

Oh, no, she’s really going to do it! I must stop her somehow, I must... but all I can do is try to wiggle out of their embrace and in so-doing I only rub their dicks harder against my entrances, and I can feel it, it’s almost there, I want to hold it down, but there’s no way I can do that, there’s no way I can hold it down, it feels like an eruption coming up from my belly, running up through my spine and then...

“She’s cumming, the little slut!” Clelia declares as I do just that. My pussy clenches and unclenches like a wet fist, eagerly squeezing the dick fucking me. And I let out a raw moan that makes my throat vibrate and that’s when the dick fucking my mouth throbs and it unleashes a torrent of cum down my throat. I can’t hold it down. It fills my mouth and my lips and a few drops fall down my cheeks and my neck. 

“So tight! I’m... oh goddess!” Clelia cries out in a breathy moan as she grips my hips harder than even and pushes it all in, deeper than it’s even been and it explodes in my pussy, filling it up with the same white, gooey substance that’s filling my mouth. 

So that’s what a spit-roast feels like. 

“Ohhh... ohhh... that’s the best pussy I’ve had in a while!” Clelia says, caressing my cum-streaked cheek. She slowly withdraws her dick as I groan as the weird and pleasant feeling. And my hole is left bare and gurgling cum, empty and open. 

Empty.

It feels empty. There’s this itching feeling like I’m missing something. And I know what I have to do to scratch it. 

Get fucked.

“Next in line,” Clelia says, cleaning her hard dick on my thigh, “Captain-Commander Mycus.” A blonde, green-eyed girl grins and steps forward. She’s a little taller than Clelia and her dick is a little thinner, but I know it will fill me with just right. 

“Get ready for the fucking of your life, slut,” she groans as she lowers her meatstick to my entrance. 

For some reason, I know she’s wrong. Not because she’s not going to be good... but because I know there’s so much pounding ahead...


Hmm, what a shame, looks like our reincarnated guy is now a fuckdoll for a temple full of busty, hung futas! What a troublesome situation. We have only one more free chapter, so please enjoy it!

If you want to read the full book is available below (just click on the cover)!

 

71IMAEfdLoL._SY522_.jpg

28