Episode 18 (Part 1)
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mistress, are you all right in there?” Glenda called out. She leaned against the door and heard disgruntled cries and things breaking.

“Yeah, I’m fine...” the principal confirmed weakly.

“But not for long, though,” A familiar voice commented.

“Don’t worry; I'll help you out!”

Glenda reached for the door handle but backed away as a spark shot out. She looked down and realized that a seal had locked the door. Touching it made her fly to the ground with a powerful shock.

“Ow!”

“Glenda, are you all right?” The Headmistress asked from afar.

“I’m fine, but why won’t this door work?”

“It's magic proof; it won’t work,” Lauren responded. “Only the one who summoned the spell can reverse the effect.”

“Lauren, is that you?!” Glenda gasped. “What are you doing in there, and why are you—?”

“None of your business!”

“There’s got to be a way to get inside...” Glenda pondered, pacing the halls.

.-.-.-.

Inside the Principal’s office, Lauren and the Principal continued to duke it out. Lauren threw punches at her, but the Principal backed up and dodged all of them. When she returned to a corner of a wall, the purple-haired woman blocked the punches and threw Lauren across the room.

The two backflipped and landed in a roll as they faced each other. They both jumped into the air and collided, trying to push the other off.

“Why don’t you just give up?” The Principal taunted. “There’s no way you can beat me.”

“Oh, yeah? Well, I'll try my best regardless!” Lauren shouted.

She kicked the Principal in the shin, grabbed her by the neck, and tossed her across the room on her desk, making her tumble onto the floor.

The Headmistress got up, removed her head, and threw it at Lauren. Lauren grabbed the head out of the air and spun it around before throwing it back at Horace’s body, forcing it to slide back against the floor.

She ran over and attempted to kick him. Horace threw the Principal’s head into the air and backflipped to avoid Lauren’s attacks. He ran up the wall behind her desk and reattached himself to the Principal’s head.

United, once more, she kicked at Lauren in the air. However, the red-headed girl grabbed her foot. The Headmistress slammed their heads together before kicking her across the room.

“I got to admit, you put up a good fight.” The Principal approached her and said, “However, it still won’t be enough to defeat me. Now, let’s finish this.”

More noise occurred before the lady could do the finishing blow, and another earthquake rumbled across the area.

Lauren laughed without warning. “It’s finally finished, at long last.”

“What are you laughing about?” The Principal asked.

“Don’t you see? I distracted you from the real threat. Troy’s spell is complete! They’ll be coming any time now...”

“You witch! Did you just...!?”

“That's right,” Lauren muttered.

“Uh, are you—?” The Principal inquired.

“Yeah, I'm okay, especially since I can see my parents again, and we’re going to get vengeance on you after our little reunion!”

“Oh, no, you won’t!” The Principal protested as she tackled Lauren.

“Hey, get off me, you—!”

“No!”

.-.-.-.

Troy watched as the pentagram turned black. He closed his eyes and said one more chant. The black pentagram slowly transformed into a sickly red color as it opened a hole in the ground. A magic pillar shot up into the sky. The field split in two, and two hands rose from the abyss.

“Now, it’s time to reunite, finally.” Troy said, looking up, “Welcome back, Dad.”

The figure pulled himself out of the ground as it closed back up, letting out a sickening screech before stopping, realizing where he was.

“Huh? Troy, is that you?” His father, Trevor, asked, “Are you the one that resurrected me...?”

“Yep,” Troy answered proudly. “Well, I got some help from... a certain someone.”

“I see. Hey, do you remember what I said about teaching you dark magic?”

“Yeah, but I already know—”

“Oh, trust me; you have seen nothing yet!”

Trevor summoned two more purple orbs from his hands and placed them on the ground. The ground shook once more, and a giant tombstone rose from the ground underneath their feet. Troy looked down, finding how high they were, basically the same height as Streterra itself.

“Whoa, how are you doing this?” Troy asked curiously. “The book never said that—”

“Ha! There are some things a measly little book can’t, and won't, show you!” Trevor gloated as he burned the book, reducing it to ashes. “No one will try to use it against us now. Let’s get our revenge on the school!”

The tombstone grew arms and legs and began marching towards Streterra. Troy’s father used more magic to make his minion and the school float in the air. He ordered it to grab the school and tilt it. Screams and cries echoed throughout the halls as people tumbled around inside.

“This is unbelievable!” Troy exclaimed, astonished.

“I know, and that’s just the beginning.” His father replied. “So, what do you think? Should we wait here and watch everything play out?”

“Hmm, why not taunt them?”

“Good idea, son.”

Glenda fell out of the windows. She tried to hold on, clutching the window, despite the broken glass.

“Hello there, Streterra!” A voice called out to them.

Glenda turned up and saw a tombstone rise to the highest floor of the school and couldn’t help but notice two guys standing on top of it.

“How’s it going over there?” Troy’s father asked.

“Trevor?! What do you want?” Glenda stood, shocked.

“I just wanted to watch you suffer, that’s all. You’re the reason I suffered all these years ago. Do you think I forgot about that?”

“Um, well, I...”

“Tell you what, if you surrender to me and become my servants, then I’ll spare you and this school. That sounds good, right?”

“No, never! Besides, you wouldn’t spare me, regardless!”

“All right then, suit yourself. But if you don’t change your mind soon, I will kill you and destroy this pathetic school of yours.”

0