Episode 19
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glenda hung onto the windows with all her strength. But she found she couldn't keep it up forever.

“I can’t hold on much longer...” Glenda said weakly.

Troy and his father, Trevor, watched as she struggled when Troy broke the silence.

“Uh, hey, dad?” He glanced at his father and asked, “Are we going to make these people... you know...?”

“Well, it mostly depends...” Trevor replied.

“On what? Doesn’t this seem a bit too much?” Troy asked while clutching his chest tight.

“Something on your mind? It sounds like you don’t want them to die?”

“Uh, yeah. If the hag Glenda and her companions are alive, the rest could easily make a comeback and turn against us.”

“Hmm, that is true...”

“So, perhaps, maybe we can kill everyone slowly and painfully?”

“Ooh, now that is evil, that’s my boy!”

“Well... I learned from the best.” Troy chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

More noise threw them off guard — Troy and his dad both spotted a group of three people standing afar. Benjamin, Sebastian, and Bridget were on top of a blob creature with Akapin and Midoricha floating by their side, while Isabelle and Nicholas flew on a platform made from her laptop as they headed toward the school.

“Uh-oh, that doesn’t look good,” Troy said, his body froze in place. “We should take care of them.”

“No, we don’t.” Trevor snapped his fingers, summoning black bats with purple wings and red eyes.

As they chased down Isabelle and Nicholas, the platform split in two as the pair moved to avoid the bats and their poisonous saliva.

“Man, am I glad I finally got this monster-summoning spell working.” Benjamin aforementioned aloud.

“All you did was say its name, pray, and point to the ground.” Bridget pointed out, giving out an exasperated sigh.

“Now is not the time to gawk over how awesome you think your spells are.” Sebastian groaned.

Benjamin's clones grew and appeared from thin air, surrounding the blob. Benjamin and Co. wondered what was happening as the clones stood around the group. That was, until they started screeching.

Benjamin, Sebastian, and Bridget all covered their ears.

“Gob, won’t they all just shut up!?” Bridget tried to scream over the noise.

“How dare you make my friends suffer!” Midoricha exclaimed as he charged at the clones with his full body.

When no more showed up, the giant blob pressed forward with the group hanging on.

“Let’s hurry!” Akapin cried.

Without warning, even more clones showed up. This time, they rushed together and formed a light blue blob. The two blobs fought, throwing punches at each other’s heads.

“Hang on!” Benjamin shouted as Sebastian and Bridget nearly fell off.

“No way, they’re getting closer...” Troy panicked. “We got to stop them! Isn’t there anything else you can do?”

“This is your big chance to impress me, boy,” Trevor replied confidently, “You go take care of them while I stay here and deal with these two.”

Troy thought about it before reluctantly agreeing. “I won’t let you down.” He said as he flew off.

While Trevor didn’t look, Glenda used the opportunity to let go of the window and leap off. Unfortunately, a pink book fell out of her dress pocket and hovered in the air. Trevor noticed and went to grab the novel.

“I’ll be taking that!”

“I won’t let you!” Glenda exclaimed, zooming towards it.

They grabbed the book, pulling it back and forth.

“Stop, you'll rip it!” Glenda cried. “Let it go already!” She exclaimed, ready to cast a fire spell at him.

He pushed Glenda away with magic and held the book close to his face to tempt her to try the fireball now, causing her to hesitate. A shadowy figure flew in and snatched the novel off his hands.

“I’ll be taking that back, cheerio.” Clause waved as he disappeared and reappeared, returning the book to Glenda.

“H-how did you—?”

“Teleportation spell, my good lady.” The mustachioed man winked.

As the three floated in the air, they noticed Trevor spew out more magic to stop them in their tracks. Glenda and Clause dodged them as best as they could.

Trevor then threw out some dark matter energy discs that chased the others down. Glenda and Clause ran across the walls before jumping off to avoid their collision and impact.

As they leaped off and Trevor snapped his fingers and created an explosion, pushing the duo back. He smiled, satisfied with himself, until something struck him from the back of his head.

As he fell, Nicholas stood on a pink platform, throwing stones. Trevor turned and ordered more bats to attack the boy. Nicholas flew off while attacking some bats from behind him. Isabelle created more platforms for Nicholas to avoid the bats, attacking them with their magic.

“Oh no, we gotta hurry!” Benjamin cried out.

Getting up, he turned to find more clones creeping up from behind him and blasted them away with his magic. He backed up into the blob and got sucked up inside him, along with Sebastian and Bridget.

The three looked up and saw Troy float to where they were. Enraged, they telepathically ask for the blob to erupt like a volcano towards where Troy is, to which it agreed without question.

Aoguro appeared above Troy’s blob’s head as he gave Aoguro a signal. Akapin watched as her brother went inside the blob, changing its color from blue to black with light blue eyes.

“Big brother?” Akapin gasped.

The two blobs continued their fighting.

“Aoguro, please stop! Both of you need to stop fighting!” Akapin cried out, getting in between the two of them. “Big brother, please tell me why! Why are you doing this? Won’t you listen to me?” Her brother stopped fighting and heard what his sister wanted to say. “You didn’t make a Pilkon Pact with that boy, did you? Did he blackmail you? Threaten your life? What was it?”

Aoguro said nothing as he looked to the ground with saddened eyes.

Troy watched the fighting in the distance until he noticed Sebastian charging at him. He backed up, avoiding Sebastian’s attacks.

“Troy!” Sebastian exclaimed. “How could you do this!? Why?” Sebastian questioned.

“Wouldn’t you like to know...?” Troy retorted.

Troy sent dark beams after Sebastian, but he dodged them all before charging at Troy, once again, to fight hand-to-hand. Benjamin fired from a distance while Bridget rushed to attack Troy up close. Troy pushed Bridget out of the way and deflected Benjamin’s magic from afar.

Sebastian wondered if they could beat him when Troy stopped fighting. His attention was drawn to Aoguro, who didn’t fight anymore. He just stood there.

“Hey, Aoguro, snap out of it and fight!” Troy called out to him, but no response came from Ao. “Aoguro?” He called out again, this time softer.

Without warning, Bridget punched Troy in the face, followed by Sebastian kicking him. Benjamin readied a spell and aimed straight at Troy’s head.

“No, wait!” Troy shouted. “Have you forgotten something?” He summoned two bubbles in front of him.

Benjamin gasped. “Oh no! Chi-Chi and Harry?”

“That’s right, and if you dare to try anything funny, I won’t hesitate to kill both of your precious pets!”

As they thought up ways to escape their predicament, Isabelle rode on her platform and knocked Troy on the back of his head, causing him to drop the bubbles and fall to the ground.

Benjamin and Bridget caught both of the bubbles before they hit the ground. Bridget gave Benjamin her bubble before they popped them, dropping the critters in his hands.

“Chi-Chi, Harry, please, wake up...” Benjamin pleaded while holding back the tears in his eyes. “I’m sorry you guys ended up like this. I promise never to leave you guys again! So, please, wake up!”

The animals squirmed and slowly opened their eyes. “Huh?

“You guys... you’re both okay!” Benjamin exclaimed excitedly.

“We heard your voice,” Chi-Chi explained.

“We were sleeping for a while,” Harry added, “but we’re okay now!”

“Thank you for worrying about us.” They said simultaneously.

“You’re welcome,” Benjamin replied as they group hugged.

“Guys, I’d hate to ruin this sweet moment, but the others are still in danger.” Isabelle pointed out.

“Then we better hurry!” Sebastian responded as he and Bridget hopped on Isabelle’s platform.

“You’re going nowhere!” Troy thundered. A laser pushed him back, and when the boy got up, he noticed Aoguro still did nothing. “Hey, don’t just stand there like an idiot; help me out or else!” He rushed over to grab Akapin, but she moved out of the way.

“You can’t tell him what to do! Even if he gave up his Pilkon freedom to work for you!” Akapin retorted.

Enraged that Troy tried to hurt his little sister, Aoguro attempted to attack Troy, with Akapin joining in. Troy ran to get away from them, screaming in a panic.

Glenda and Clause appeared and hid behind Streterra, hoping the coast would be clear, and they could think up a counterattack.

There were also dark star beacons that headed towards them. The three flew around as best as they could try to avoid them, but alas, they found them to be heat-seeking.

Glenda and Clause found Trevor and manipulated the beacons so that they would hit the man instead. Trevor wiped off the damage taken from him and threw out more. Only this time, Glenda hit them with her own spells, destroying the orbs.

“This is bad,” Clause murmured under his breath. “How do we beat him now?”

Trevor readied up a spell called Void Wave and directed it in two different directions, both times. However, Clause made shields and blocked the attack just in time.

“Clause, are you all right?” Glenda asked.

“Yeah.” Clause nodded. “Do you still have the spell book?”

“I do.” She took it out of her dress pockets and looked at the title. Future of the Light? Mages of Gold? What kind of names are these?

Glenda opened the book and frantically flipped through the pages.

She said one spell aloud and then got encased in a bubble. A Sun Fire Storm hit the balloon, causing it to bounce around the place, and hit Troy and his dad until it hit the blobs down below and popped, making Glenda land safely.

“Are you all right, grandma?” Sebastian hurried over and asked.

“I think so.” Glenda rubbed her head and groaned. “Why do we have spells like that again?”

“Enough!” Troy shouted.

He and his dad inflicted themselves with a spell and made themselves grow large until they became giant-sized and towered over Streterra and everyone else.

“We got to stop them!” Glenda exclaimed.

She and Clause flew with Sebastian as one group, Bridget and Isabelle went as another group on the floating platform, and Benjamin took to the skies by himself as they circled the tower the school was in to get face to face with Troy and his father.

As Benjamin and the others zoomed around them using magic on them, Troy and Trevor swatted them like flies, as the spells didn’t seem to affect them.

Furious at seeing as Trevor went over to rip out the school roof, Chi-Chi and Harry grew large themselves and charged towards them.

“Hey, you, leave the school alone!” They roared at them. So they fought back, but the hamster and guinea pig got a surprise attack and couldn’t sustain for much longer.

“Guys!” Benjamin exclaimed.

“Shoot,” Clause muttered nervously as the group headed for the cover, “If we don’t do something soon...”

“I got it,” Glenda interrupted,” I’m going to try the book again!” She took the book out of her pocket and flipped through more pages.

“A different spell, I presume?”

“Of course, I have no other choice, but I might need some help with this.” Glenda took a glance at Bridget as she motioned for the girl to come over. “Hey, Bridget, could you do me a favor?”

“Wait, is that my book?”

“Yes, I want you to help me pronounce this spell.” Glenda replied, “I’m not sure, but I’ll try my best.”

“Ok, but which one?”

“This right here.” Glenda pointed at a particularly long word. “It looks to be powerful.”

“All right.”

As they did the chanting, Trevor stormed over to reach and grab the two while their guard was down. They tried to leave; the others wanted to protect them but were too late as Bridget and Glenda got caught in his grasp.

Trevor laughed, but then a sprout of light shone out of his hands and hit the guy square in the eyes; Bridget and Glenda soon broke free and flew off.

The words came out of the book and formed into the light as it shot up into the sky, breaking away the dark clouds and letting off a heavenly form of light.

Lauren and the Monster Principal continued to struggle and get in each other’s ways; they only seemed to stop when they heard some strange noise and noticed the ceiling up top collapsing. Lightning struck as a voice called out to them.

Lauren, can you hear us?

“No way...” Lauren gasped. She got up, floated to the top of the now-damaged roof, and left the school. “Is that you?” As the girl looked around, a flash of light shone down from above as two figures walked out of it. Lauren recognized them immediately. “M-Mom? Dad!?”

“It’s time to put an end to your evil deeds.” Lauren’s mom said, pointing at Troy’s father.

“Do you think you can beat us?” Trevor gloated.

Lauren gasped, seeing her parents fight with Troy and his father. She couldn’t believe her eyes at all. Eventually, even the power of her parents didn’t seem to be enough as they fell to the ground. Troy looked over at them and raised his hand; however, his body and hand trembled as he hesitated to do the finishing blow.

“What’s wrong? Why don’t you attack him?” Trevor asked.

“Troy, no! Don’t you dare hurt my parents!” Lauren exclaimed.

Troy looked over and saw Lauren across from him, making a nasty glare; he couldn’t see through the shades, but even then, he knew she was deeply hurt.

“Wait, Lauren, I—” Troy tried to explain. His words were cut short upon getting a sharp pain in his chest. He clutched his chest tight and ground his teeth. What was this feeling inside? And why wouldn’t it stop? It hurt badly.

“How could you? Why would you do this to me?” Lauren asked coldly.

“Ah, I see.” Trevor said, “So that’s why you won’t attack? No matter, I’ll finish the job myself—”

“No, Dad, don’t—” Troy tried to stop him but couldn’t due to the continued throbbing pain inside.

Troy’s father looked down and found his feet stuck as they got trapped by the two blobs, making him unable to move to get them out using magic.

“Now’s your chance to deal with the finishing blow!” Lauren’s father yelled out.

“We’ll send you the boost you need. It’s the least we can do.” Lauren’s mom added.

The two sent their energy to each of them: Clause, Glenda, The Principal, Nicholas, Bridget, Sebastian, Lauren, Isabelle, Benjamin, and even Harry and Chi-Chi.

They were all fueled with unbelievable power, as their bodies moved on their own as they charged forward at Troy’s dad, turning into periwinkle lights and forms none could believe. A purple explosion occurred after making contact, and soon, everyone scattered across the area, while Troy’s dad disappeared and was no more.

0