My Movie Queen: Chapter 60
221 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yanna went upstairs after seeing Melody out. She tried to knock, but no one opened the door. So, she decided to go in and found Vanessa sitting next to the window, looking gloomy.

Vanessa glanced at Yanna as she heard her footsteps, but she didn't move. She simply watched Yanna approach her until she was hugged.

" Honey, let's go home~," Yanna said sweetly, acknowledging her limited abilities in comforting someone and expressing her intention to stay by Vanessa's side.

Yanna embraced Vanessa while gently combing her hair. Vanessa hugged Yanna's waist, closing her eyes and savoring the soothing touch that calmed her chaotic emotions. In that moment, her inner turbulence subsided, and she simply wanted to bask in the warmth.

" Honey?" Yanna called out gently.

Vanessa opened her blue eyes, with the dimness fading as she looked at Yanna, who wore a warm smile and loving eyes directed towards her. Simultaneously, Vanessa noticed a hint of worry in Yanna's gaze

Yanna sits down in front of Vanessa, causing Vanessa to look down at her. Yanna gently touches Vanessa's face with her left hand without saying anything.

Vanessa reciprocates by touching the hand on her face. Even without comforting words from Yanna, she understands what Yanna wants to say. Finally, she smiles and nods.

Yanna is about to stand up, but Vanessa pulls her, bringing Yanna face-to-face with her.

Vanessa doesn't let Yanna say anything and kisses her. Yanna is momentarily shocked but then closes her eyes, allowing Vanessa to express her emotions while responding.

Vanessa kisses Yanna aggressively at first, but the intensity gradually fades. They part with a more comforting exchange of lips. "I'm sorry," Vanessa says.

Yanna smiles and fixes her hair before returning a kiss to Vanessa. Unlike Vanessa's initial aggressive approach, Yanna kisses her more gently, aiming to make Vanessa comfortable. Vanessa responds tenderly.

Yanna opens her eyes slightly and notices the blush on Vanessa's face. She recalls Vanessa's expression in the bathroom the previous night, which ignites a passionate desire. As they kiss deeper, Yanna loses herself in the moment, unconsciously seeking greater intensity.

Vanessa finds herself almost overwhelmed by Yanna's increasingly fervent kisses. Although she initiated the earlier aggression, Vanessa recognizes Yanna's restraint and now senses her own vulnerability. While she doesn't mind, Vanessa realizes that if they continue on this path, they might end up doing something more.

' No, it's better to wait until we're home or at a hotel. I'm still traumatized by Melody. We should find a safe and private place, ' Vanessa thought, curbing Yanna's advances by biting her tongue slightly.

"Let's go home first," Vanessa whispers seductively.

Yanna turns red, realizing how close they were to taking the next step. She feels her body heat up further upon hearing Vanessa's sexy voice, prompting her to stand up.

"That... are you okay now?" Yanna was so embarrassed that she stuttered.

Vanessa enjoyed Yanna's look and couldn't help but tease her. She stood up, hugged Yanna from behind, and whispered, "I'm okay, we can continue at home~ as a reward~ Honey~,"

Yanna closed her eyes and bit her lower lip to restrain herself, lest she might end up pushing down the person behind her. She took a deep breath, pulled Vanessa without saying anything, and walked fast.

Vanessa laughed at Yanna's reaction, although she tried to hide it, Yanna still heard it. Yanna slowed down and looked at her helplessly.

Vanessa stopped and felt relieved when she realized that there was no one around. She asked where everyone is and Yanna informed her that Fiona had already gone out. Yanna then told her about what she and Melody had talked about earlier.

Vanessa listened carefully and agreed with Melody's decision, saying, "I think she will do well without Oliver."

"Yeah," Yanna responded.

When they went downstairs, Yanna and Vanessa had already said goodbye to Mimi. They also informed Fiona.

"Let's go to the supermarket first," Yanna suggested.

Vanessa nodded, and just then, she received a phone call from Clide.

"Can you answer the phone for me?" Vanessa asked Yanna, then Yanna take out the phone from Vanessa's bag

Yanna answered the phone but she didn't talk instead she put it into loud speak. 

"Vanessa, where are you right now?" asked Clide with obvious worry in his tone.

"I'm on the highway," Vanessa replied.

"Where did you go last night?"

"I got drunk last night, so I left early," Vanessa's tone became indifferent again.

Hearing her words and her tone, Clide let out a sigh of relief. Vanessa's parents had called him last night and earlier this morning, asking about Vanessa's whereabouts, but he couldn't say anything since he didn't know.

" Okay, aunt and uncle keep calling me. They said they can't contact you, and even Oliver is worried. You should-" Clide was interrupted when the phone suddenly disconnected.

10