My Movie Queen: Chapter 63
107 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening the door, Vanessa was pleasantly surprised to find Melody standing there. A smile appeared on her face, as she made a conscious effort to avoid saying anything unpleasant, ' It's her again, not surprisingly ' she thought to herself.

Noticing Vanessa's smile, Melody involuntarily took a step back, overcome with fear. There was an underlying worry that Vanessa might kick her out at any moment. However, before she could turn around and leave, it was too late. Firmly grasping the back of Melody's collar, Vanessa made her turn her head. To her surprise, Vanessa maintained her warm smile, which was unusual considering her cold demeanor. It made Melody question if she had done something wrong.

"Where are you going?" Vanessa asked Melody, nodding towards a female Alpha who was standing beside her, possibly Lanice, gesturing for her to be let in.

"N-No, I... I just planned to look around, haha," Melody stammered awkwardly.

"Why are you still at the door? Come in," Yanna chimed in, standing behind Vanessa.

Vanessa released her hold on Melody's collar, allowing her to enter, and Melody nervously took a seat next to Lanice. Yanna gently patted Vanessa's waist, signaling for her to go back inside.

As Vanessa turned to look at Yanna, she noticed that Yanna had returned to her usual self. Vanessa had expected Yanna to take some time to calm down, but it appeared that she had underestimated her self control.

"Have you spoken to Fiona?" asked Yanna as she walked with Vanessa towards the living room.

"Yeah, she said she'll come," Vanessa replied.

"That's great," Yanna remarked.

Yanna then approached Lanice and introduced her to Vanessa. "Vanes, this is Lanice, my friend. And Lanice, you already know Vanessa, right?" Yanna said.

"Of course, who doesn't?" Lanice replied.

"It's nice to meet you," Vanessa said to Lanice. "Yanna told me that you've been a great help to her."

"We're friends, so it's only natural to help each other. Besides, she's also been there for me when I needed support," Lanice responded. Vanessa nodded in agreement.

"Lanice, this is Melody, you've already met her. She's also a friend of mine. I also invited another friend, Fiona, who will be joining us," Yanna explained, without mentioning Fiona's full name.

Everyone took their seats and heard the doorbell. Yanna went to open the door and saw Fiona standing beside a courier.

"Welcome to my sweet home, Ms. Fiona. Thank you for coming. It's a great honor to have you here today," Yanna greeted with a smile.

Fiona smiled, holding a gift, and followed Yanna's way of greeting. "Thank you for the invitation. It's my pleasure to be invited by Ms. Yanna," she replied.

Yanna and Fiona locked eyes and burst into laughter. Yanna acknowledged the courier's presence by signing the delivery paperwork and then took the order inside, continuing to laugh with Fiona.

"We didn't disturb your work, did we?" Yanna asked.

"No, of course not. How is Vanessa?" Fiona inquired with concern.

"She's fine now. She didn't have time to think about it anyway," Yanna assured Fiona

"Good. Just take care of her," Fiona replied.

"Yeah, even if you don't say it," Yanna nodded. 

Fiona gazes at Yanna with a meaningful look, her mind filled with contemplation. 

' Should she pursue Yanna or would it be wiser to leave things as they are? Does Yanna even realize that Vanessa has feelings for her? '

 Fiona ponders the possible outcome of getting closer to Yanna, wondering how Vanessa would react. The thought captivates her, causing a mischievous chuckle to escape her lips ," fufufu~ "

Observing Fiona's expression, Yanna saw the flicker of mischief in her eyes, knowing all too well that her new friend is scheming to stir up some trouble. Despite this, Yanna can't help but smile helplessly at Fiona's peculiar way of making friends. It's through these mischievous endeavors that Fiona demonstrates her caring nature. She's not the type of person who will give you face once, unless she found you interesting to be part of her circle of friends

"What are you two talking about?" Vanessa interjected, seeing Yanna and Fiona engaged in a conversation for a while now.

"It's nothing. I'll just put the dessert in the refrigerator first," Yanna said. Vanessa then guided Fiona to the table and introduced her to Lanice.

As everyone sat together, enjoying the delicious food, a warm and joyful atmosphere enveloped them. However, Lanice couldn't help but feel a sense of awkwardness. She never expected Yanna to have such prominent friendships, including Vanessa Rodriguez, a renowned Movie Queen, and Fiona, one among current young genius prodigy who is known to the Business world. Even Melody, who appeared more ordinary, possessed a beauty that could rival that of popular actresses. 

Lanice observed Yanna, who seemed to be the central figure among the group. Thoughts swirled in her mind ' Is Yanna considered a Neptune or a heartthrob? She invited her friends to this gathering, yet only three Omegas were present while Lanice herself was the only Alpha. And those three seemed incredibly close to Yanna '

Yanna noticed Lanice's gaze directed towards her. Meeting her eyes, she saw a mix of curiosity and awe, as if Lanice was witnessing an entirely new world through her. Yanna couldn't comprehend the meaning behind that look, but she sensed a profound sense of misunderstanding.

6