My Movie Queen: Chapter 67
71 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not long after Yuu left, Yanna entered the audition room, exuding an air of confidence with a gentle smile. She took a deep breath to steady herself and walked toward the panel of judges. They observed her with skeptical eyes, unconvinced of her ability. Despite rumors of Yanna having a bad attitude during her absence from the entertainment industry for more than half a year, what they were seeing now was a confident demeanor that exuded positive energy. Yanna narrowed her eyes, her gaze piercing through the skepticism. She introduced herself and prepared to start when given the signal.

Facing an unknown person playing the role of Nicole in the story, Yanna, who portrayed Layla, grabbed the person's collar with a stern face. "Do you think you can take your position without me? Heh... the moment you agreed to be with me, you were already mine."


"Layla, please don't be like this. I love him. You said you would help me as long as I agreed to be with you for two years, and I agreed, but that's it! Don't be so unreasonable!"


"You're mine! I've given you everything you want. Are you still not satisfied?! Why do you want to leave me?"


"Because I've had enough! I'm not a puppet you can control. Have you ever asked me what I want? No! You push away everyone close to me, and every time that happens, I can't do anything!"


"But... but it's all for you. I love you. I'm just doing it for your own good. I love you so much," Layla said, tears slowly flowing down her cheek as she tried to reach Nicole.


Nicole slapped Layla's hand as she attempted to reach her. "It's not love, Layla. You don't love me at all. You just love yourself." Nicole walked away, leaving Layla speechless. A few seconds later, Layla threw everything (non existent object) around her in anger and tears.

Yanna take a deep breath and came back to normal with a proper smile, and look at the judges waiting for their words. 

By the end of Yanna's audition, the room was filled with applause and genuine appreciation. The judges, who had initially questioned her suitability for the role, now saw Yanna in a new light. They understood her commitment, her talent, and how she had breathed life into the villain.

The doubts that once clouded their minds dissipate as they recognized Yanna's undeniable talent and dedication. Yanna's portrayal of the villain is more convincing, drawing the judges into the story.

Alice who was silently watching feels proud when she saw everyone amazed with Yanna's performance, she nodded to Yanna reservedly not showing her excitement.

The Director was satisfied and said," Ms. Rivera congratulations! Haha wait for us to notify you ,"

" Yes,thank you,"

As Yanna bowed graciously and exited the room, she couldn't help but smile wider. She had proven herself beyond any doubt. 

Melody walked towards Yanna and asked her ," How is it?"

Yanna look at Melody who is more nervous that her and can't help but chuckle," Well, I did it,"

Melody's eyes shine when she hears Yanna's answer, for her Yanna's beginning is also her beginning, and Yanna's achievement is like her achievement too.

" Congratulations! Let me cook for you today!" Melody says enthusiastically 

" Actually I still need to go somewhere, I'm sorry," 

Yanna appreciate and understand Melody for being so nervous and excited all this time, because like Melody said before they are almost the same but still different, the same this time they both just getting started again with their careers but the difference is that, she's doing it for her lover and future, while Melody is doing it for herself  and living. So she felt sorry for not being with Melody to celebrate but Vanessa is more important to her.

Yanna saw how Melody's eyes dim a little and felt more sorry, she thought about it while walking then she sent a message to Fiona. For some reason she's confident that Fiona won't let Melody be sad, and as she expected Fiona sent her and okay. 

Yanna looks at Melody's back smile, Melody looks back at Yanna just to see her smile but she feels that this smile is different," Your smile is weird, are you hiding something?"

" What? You're thinking too much, are you going home now?" Yanna asked she didn't expect Melody to have a keen senses

" Yeah," 

" Okay, then I'll go first, see you later," 

Yanna leave immediately, hiding her own achievement for surprising her friend

 ' Melody will definitely be surprised and happy, at least she has someone to celebrate with. I'm so clever '

Melody felt nervous again for some reason, she thought it's because of today so she went to the supermarket to buy vegetables and meat and drinks to celebrate at home although she's alone she still feels satisfied with getting a head start. 

6