The girl named Chu Rouyin (2)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Rouyin,you didn't have to stick up for me now you've lost your freedom,you told me to watch it but I gossip too much and now you're in trouble because of me"

Naive little Lou Lou pouted as she condemned herself guiltily,

Chu Rouyin sighed and shook her head helplessly,

"Lou Lou,it's not your fault,now smile and help me pack so I can move to Mr Xiao Ye office, there's no need for you to worry, it's only a new road,an adventure"

"But promise me,you'll update me on every event" Lou Lou replied while smiling adorably,Chu Rouyin chuckled and they started packing.

*Xi'an Bei company CEO office

Mr Xiao Ye was going through some documents when he suddenly pause on his movement and he called Lu Chen,

"Young master,your order is my command"

Lu Chen replied as he bowed slightly waiting for orders,

"Lu Chen,where is the girl named Chu Rouyin,or is she trying to go back on her words?"

Mr Xiao Ye asked,

He was about to continue when he heard a faint voice coming from the door,

"You don't need to worry about me,I will never go back on my word"

Chu Rouyin said as she walked into the office elegantly with her things packed in a big box.

"Mr Xiao Ye smiled and said,

"Very well,keep your box there and follow me,we're going for a conference",

He took a large stride towards the private elevator without waiting for her,she hurried to catch up with him before closing the elevator.

Out of the private elevator was a parking lot filled with expensive cars,Chu Rouyin was a little bit stunned but the emotion left as fast as it came. After all he's the legendary young master of Xi'an Company,the greatest company in all of Longyi pass.

 

She followed him into the black Lamborghini,the two of them sat at the back seat while Lu Chen drove the car out of the company,Chu Rouyin watched the building gliding pass them she wondered,

"Is it the car or the buildings that are gliding pass me,life is just like this,if I stand in front of a building,it will stand still but once I start running i see them staying in the past only when I think that I remember that I've once seen that building,just like my life,I see myself gliding pass memories,I guess everything about life is related to our surroundings"

  

She chuckled,and this cause Mr Xiao Ye to be curious,he asked with a raised brow

 "What's up with your chuckle"

She raised her face to look at him,revealing her peerless and elegant features and her crystal like brown eyes captivating him like a pearl calling everyone's attention,

"Nothing,I just thought of something"

She replied nonchalantly, turning her attention back to her surroundings outside the car.

After a ride of thirty minutes, the car came to a stop in a parking lot filled with just a few cars but the amount of the car summed up to an amount that can feed some people's few generations to come. Lu Chen came out first to open the car door for his young master, Chu Rouyin came out of the car with a few documents at hand, she looked at the top of the building with a logo as Longyi Pass CEO conference hall, her gaze shifted to other things observing them until Lu Chen's awkward cough brought her back to her senses, she saw Xiao Ye already ahead so she hurried, on getting to the door he stopped,making Chu Rouyin bump into him, she stepped back a little and cursed him in her mind,his gaze sized all the CEO present before taking large strides to the chair with a different design porposely made for the head of CEO's, he sat on it making the CEO present surprise, as the head of CEO has never shown up in a conference before, few of them were happy while majority were full of resentment towards him , those majority turned their attention towards Chu Rouyin, almost all the majority were gawking at her, the head of the majority licked his lips like he was already tasting her perfectl red heart shape lips, his were full of lust towards her, his gaze move from her face downwards, on getting to her abdomen he felt his thing hardened, Chu Rouyin was wearing a white turtle neck long sleeve and a red thight fitting skirt revealing her heavenly features, she felt their gaze on her especially the head of majority, she twitched her mouth in disgust before walking towards Xiao Ye, she stood by his side but he asked her to sit on the chair KKKnext to him, which was the sit of the head of majority, the head of the majority couldn't take it lying down, his face burning with anger and embarrassment, he spoke in fury " you don't have any right to sit on that sit,the owner is yet to arrive and as the head of majority, you will be banished from the business world, and you will give this girl to me to be my mistress", he smirked at his last remark, Xiao Ye sat still watching him blankly after minutes of silence,the hall became tense as the atmosphere turned chilly, finally Xiao Ye cold voice resounded throughout the hall " do you think you can banish me and take her as your mistress" looking at Xiao Ye in the eye, he became scared out of his wits, but he thought * what's there to be scared about its just a green horn pretending to be all high and mighty, how can the head of CEO be a boy in his twenties*

He gathered his courage and replied " of course I can you're just a green horn and she's a fragile weak girl it will be a matter of second to do what I just said."

0