Chapter 26
1.6k 12 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Tap…Tap…Tap*

I look out the window. Viewing the school field as everything is dark and wet. Relaxing really. Nothing like getting lost in the dark clouds to help you get your mind straight. And oh fucking boy, do I have a lot on my mind right now. I get lost in the pouring rain as I tapped my pen against the blank paper on the table, completely ignoring the current class and all the passionate stares from the other students. What is this class again? Something about visuals or something of the sort?

*Tap……Tap…Tap*

Just…What the flying fuck. I thought my new life was simple. But nope. Of fucking course not! Instead, my dad had many lovers, many children, which I’m guessing from different women, and now I learned that he was FUCKING murdered! That’s not even talking about how Layla, Luna, and I look VERY similar to my original mother…What the hell. Was she alive in this world too? If so, where is she? Was she the same like how dad was? Did…Did she really….If…If Luna and Layla are actually related to me…if Mother was actually here…then….Does that mean I was going to have two sister’s in my past life???

I bring my hands to my eyes, quickly putting pressure against them to stop the tears from forming. The last thing I need is to cry in front of these sex beast

“FUCK…Okay first thing first. Let's solve things one at a time…Right now I can’t learn anything about my past as a child. Sophia is being a wall, Ruby…scares me and I doubt she will tell me anything…I might get her to crack…Though I have a feeling that it will cost me everything…And I have a feeling mother will hide the truth, based on how she acted yesterday”

I quickly look around the classroom, watching the female students quietly masturbate by shoving things up their poop chute while the teacher…does the same…You know, the brain is a wonderful thing. I’m already numb to this…Or my mind is too preoccupied to really think or care about it

“Okay…Let's solve the money problem first. I knew that there was no way mother could afford everything. I needed to figure out what my past self did to earn an income….My bedroom only had a shit ton of sex toys. But nothing…to extreme….Just a tone of dildos, anal beads, lotion, and other objects. My only leads are the clubs and my school locker. I also need to get a fucking phone and see if I have a bank account”

With determination forming, I look back outside

“Okay, during lunch, let's talk to Nora about how serious she is about us being lovers, get my locker and code from her, then do some digging….After that we’ll see”

With a plan in place, I look down at my paper, small ink dots litter the whole page…

*DING...DING*

“Huh…Class is already over?”

I look back at the classroom as the bell finishes ringing. The teacher is currently cleaning…the mess she made while the other students are either collecting their things, cleaning themselves up, or spraying perfume around. Thank god they listen to my guardian angel! I don’t think I could have survived another day smelling…”that”

“Is it just me, or is the awaken ice prince getting…normal again?”

“I know! I’m starting to get a little worried”

“Shit…You see it too?!? I liked the past few days of him more”

I overhear some of the students as I get up. Before I could even think about what they are saying, a STRONG mint smell overwhelm my senses…And fear grows at a rapid rate inside me. Right now mint equals…Her…

“OOOH~~ ICE PRINCE~~”

God fucking dammit. Not her. The last thing I need is to deal with the predator. With a sigh, I timidly stare at the fucking white tiger as she gets closer to me…DAMMIT BODY!! Why is my natural reaction to her FUCKING fear?!? GROW A FUCKING PAIR!!

“Where do you think you're going?”

She walks right into my no-no sphere, pushing me HARD against the chair with her aura and stare alone as I sit back down

“Your time is MINE right now…You understand?”

I look at her red face, her white eyes once again stealing my breath away. They are like shiny white pearls as they stare back at me. With my silence as an answer, she grabs a nearby chair and sits down

“Good. Now, feed me”

She plops down a bag full of food. As I peak into it, I see different kinds of cut up vegetables and fruit. In a clear plastic container I see some sort of soup…SHE WANTS ME TO DO WHAT TO HER?!?!

“MMmmmm…I just love that look of horror in your eyes! Stop teasing me already. I WILL take you in this room if you don’t stop…I don’t care if we have an audience”

SOMEONE FUCKING SAVE ME!! PLEASE!!!

“Ummm…Why do you want me to feed you?”

I ask in almost a whisper as she takes out everything

“Because you're my man? Feeding your women is something lovers do?”

AND WHEN DID WE BECOME FUCKING LOVERS?!?!?! I NEVER KISSED YOU!!!

As she drops this news to me, not only did the room get eerie quiet, I can FEEL intense anger behind me

“Oh? Look at you, Levi. Catching women like it's a digimon game. Trying to catch them all? How is that going?”

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I slowly look behind me, my 12/10 bombshell lover is behind me…Is it just me, or is her hair floating? Why is the only thing I can see right now is red?!?

“OH! Ms. Nora! Can’t you see we are busy with something important?”

Aurora turns around, looking at Nora right in her hazel eyes, sparks flying between them

“Haaaaaa…Really Levi? Is this your type?”

She stops looking at the tiger and turns toward me as she asks this question…WAIT!! Now's the best time to break away from this fucking predator!

“To be honest, I’m not sure? Mentally I think not, but physically….”

I try to hide the dragon, who is slowly waking up from all the tension in the air…My body finally starts to move the way I want it to

“Yeah…I know, how else did we become a pair?...Oh sorry Aurora, I forgot to tell you! I already stole him. Whoopie”

…I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSE TO FUCKING HIDE THAT!!...

“As much as I appreciate your interest in my man, I need him for a school related thing”

Before anyone could react, Nora grabs my collar and brings my face into hers. A soft, sweet flavor overtakes my senses as she plants a deep kiss on my lips. After holding this position for a few seconds, she takes out her tongue and shoves it into my mouth, numbing my brain as the sweetness goes all the way down to my throat. Before I could even think. I attack back, grabbing her head, locking her in place as I kissed her back. Soft, sexual moans and heavy breathing is the only sound that is heard in the entire classroom. Right when we separate, I catch her face, completely red. Her eyes swimming as a slight shock forms...WAIT WE ARE STILL IN THE CLASSROOM!!! FUCK!! I HATE PUBLIC AFFECTION!!...Though this is not the first time…so I’m not as bothered as before…Kissing her in front of policemen was WAY more stressful than this…

“WHAAAAAAAT!!! THE AWAKEN ICE PRINCE HAS A LOVER?!?!!?”

“BIG NEWS!!! BIG NEWS!!!!”

“Oh my god…The war between Aurora and Nora will be catastrophic!!”

SHIT AURORA!!

I quickly look over at her…Her face full of frustration…Anger…and…IS THAT EXCITEMENT?...Why do I have a really bad feeling about this

“HAHAHA…God…I love the FUCKING chase!…The thrill of the hunt…You really are perfect for me…Ice prince”

Her eyes are full of desire as she licks her lips

“Oh god….Haaaaa…The idea of stealing you from another is exciting…MMMMMmmmm…But to steal you from Ms. Nora? The woman who probably has some sort of anger management problem? Oh baby…”

She wipes the drool from the corner of her mouth

“You just upgraded into a wagyu steak...I just can't wait to take a bite!”

A very, very cold chill went down my back as she stares at me with those…terrifying eyes…She’s…Going to fucking eat me…and I’m not sure in the sexual way either

***

“So, I thought we were hiding the fact that we are a thing….What changed?”

I stare at Nora as she makes sure that her office door is locked

“Everyone already knows. To many students saw the cops that day and with the staff meeting we had this morning, it already spread across the school…I’m already getting phone calls from my family about you”

She sits down next to me as she pulls out her phone and pill bottle

“See?”

She opens it up and tilts the screen towards me….15 MISSED CALL!?!? 25 MESSAGES?! I wish I was that popular!! Wait…I am…

“So, what is the point in hiding it? Might as well make all those women know who you belong to”

She pops a few pills as she talks between each swallow…How can she look so sexy and attractive as she does that? Weird…

“...I’m just going to ask…Are we being serious with each other? Don’t get the wrong idea…I WANT you…Just want to make sure I know what we are”

At times like this, I’m grateful that Nora is a teacher. Only someone in that profession has the patience and acting ability to listen to me without getting the wrong idea...or at least show it

“Yeah…I wanted to take things…more slowly. But…Let's say something has changed. I never knew how possessive I was till today”

She looks at me with a slightly guilty look as she puts her pill bottle away

“Seeing Samantha and Aurora giving attention to my man, even if we are pretending…Really rubbed me the wrong way”

I look at her with seriousness as she speaks from the heart…Guess I’ll treat sincerity with sincerity

“I…Completely understand. If I saw you fawn over another man or someone tried to take you away…I would feel the same”

And that's the truth. I’m not possessive BUT I believe in true love…fantasy love really. Which explains why my heart feels so guilty

“So…Haaa…Fuck it. Nora, let me be honest. Right now I’m sexually involved with three other women…that’s not including Aurora…is that okay?”

Her eyes get sharp as I speak this to her

“Who are they?”

…Well this will be awkward as FUCK…

“Sophia…Ruby…and my mother”

I whisper this out, feeling like I did the lowest from of betrayal…but her face relaxes as I finish speaking

“Oh…Family? That’s understandable”

HOW IS THAT FUCKING UNDERSTANDABLE?!?!?

“Yeah…Your facial reaction tells me you don't get it. You getting involved with your family is considered normal now…Well, it is around here. We do have an incest reputation”

With a laugh, she keeps talking

“In today’s world, having one or more lovers being related to you in some way is the norm. I was already expecting that”

WHAT THE HELL?!!? Wait…is that another reason why I was getting turned on during those times? This state…has “THAT” reputation in this world too!?!?

“And with Aurora, I’m honestly grateful to her. She did make your weakness clear to me”

She gets up and once again sits down on my lap before grabbing my head and shoving my face into hers. The intense sweetness once again attacks my brain as she shows no signs of stopping

“Haaaa….I also can’t get enough of this. I love how you taste. This makes us even now. We both have 4 kisses each. What reward do I get for beating you?”

Her eyes are full of passion as she has her way with me. Even though she is being aggressive, I can't help but find it to be a massive turn on and super hot. Unlike that scary tiger, her eyes aren't looking at me like I'm a slab of meat, instead all I see is desire and gentleness

After tasting each other for god knows how long, fully exploring each others mouths, I randomly remember the other reason I wanted to talk with her

“Haaa…..Before I forget, I wanted to ask where my locker is and what the code is. I don’t remember it”

“MMmmmmm….I’ll tell you, but let me enjoy this a little longer”

She pushes her lips back onto mine, cutting my breath short as I accidentally inhale her sweet breath

“Mmmmm….I almost can't believe it. Why does this feel better and more satisfying the more we do this?”

She slowly gets off me and grabs a few wipes. Wiping her left hand, pulling something out of her butt in the processes, cleaning that too. She also fixes her pants…WHEN DID SHE START MASUTRBATING?!!?!?! THE FUCK?!?! Was I THAT absorbed in our make out session?!!? No…Better question…DID SHE HAVE THAT INSIDE HER THE WHOLE TIME?!?!? HOLY SHIT!!

***

“Here's your locker. We better hurry, lunch is almost over”

After we fully clean each other, Nora grabbed my hand and brought me to my locker. Apparently the male lockers are all located in one classroom. According to Nora, when the lockers were in the hallway, they kept getting broken into. It was VERY common to see random women masturbating with the males' objects. From writing utensils like pen, markers, and pencils. To books, and even the lock themselves…Women are freaky!! And I'm not talking just in the sheets! Why would they masturbate with the broken lock?!? It’s like breaking into a house, stealing and breaking everything. Then writing “[INSERT NAME] DID THIS” before finally waiting for the cops to show up so they can give the grand tour of their handiwork!

As I glance over the room, other than the lockers, I see a few trash cans full of garbage

“I can understand why the door has two locks, the locker has two locks, and why only the males are allowed inside this room beside the staff…But why are there trash cans in here?”

Nora follows my eyes and answers after a moment of hesitation

“Because…Women would…steal the garbage and do who knows what with it. Didn’t you find it weird that there were no males in the lunchroom eating? The vultures would steal the leftover food or trash before the males had the chance to throw it away. It was agreed upon that, that type of behavior…is now consider...unsatisfactory”

…What…The…Fuck…ARE ALL WOMEN FUCKING CREEPY STALKERS NOW?!?! THERE WAS A TIME THAT WAS ACCEPTABLE?!? 

“Why…would women act like that…Are they…that desperate?”

With terror and horror creeping inside me, I glance at Nora as she avoids my stare…Wait…Is that why I have a metal FUCKING door with TWO locks?!?! Because EVEN my family acted like that?!?!?!?!....That actually makes sense…I can see Ruby act like that to be honest

“Well…Female teenage hormones are a pain in the ass okay?? Before their body adapts to the rapidly growing hormones, we tend…to do some extreme things…”

Her face gets redder as she keeps talking

“Hormones hit everyone differently, some stronger than others. And at that age…with men being rare, women take what they can get. Have you ever considered why there are only 3 male students in the whole school that are taking classes with females? To top it off, before we became an item, you were the only single man within those 3…”

I think about hormones and how they affected males in my past world. Hormones were a bitch. It made us conscious of females and sex in general...Out of nowhere we get a random primal desire to mate and do other things. That's just the mental changes, let's not talk about the physical changes. From getting more emotional, to getting overwhelmed by the future as our body developed at a rapid rate…

*Sigh*

I can slightly understand where women are coming from…Men in todays world are either taken, FUCKING WEIRDO’S, or they in general HATE women. That is being preached now-a-days. Hell, men put on so much makeup that they all look fake. Their hairs are crazy colors too…FUCKING clowns I tell you…

“Yeah…I don't blame you all. I think I can relate”

I look back at Nora

“Let's open this locker up”

I ignore her shocked and surprised stare as I put in the simple combinations

“I can’t believe the code is lucky number 7…3 times in a row”

I put in 777, with a loud CLICK, the lock open

“Lets see what’s inside”

With out thinking much, I open the locker as a ton of things fall out of it, landing near my feet…with horror and PTSD overtaking all my thought processes

“Oh my…That's…a lot…I’m…Impressed…”

I glance at the book that landed perfectly in front of me…Really Fate?? Not only did you decide to FUCK with me again, but you are making sure I get the FUCKING message…Around the books are sex toys…A LOT OF FUCKING SEX TOYS!! Anal beads…Dildos…Vibratos…FUCKING beating sticks…so…fucking…many…I can't count them all...

“Ummmm…Levi…Can…I have some of these?”

Nora bends over, with extreme excitement in her eyes as she grabs a handful of all the SHIT on the floor, it's like she's grabbing money from one of those windmill money catching games…Handful after handful….The pile does not get smaller as more and more of this shit keeps falling out of my locker

“....God….Fucking…Dammit…”

I glance down at the book again, reading the title this time

“Advance steps at sex toy making”

I…keep reading the fine print

“With this book, you can make something that even a man will melt with just their ass alone!! This book has over 400 designs. You will learn valuable information! Like what type of wood to use, the type of motors, and finally how to use silicone to get the best results to name a few!”

My brain short circuits as all the FUCKING puzzle pieces fall into place

“So…That’s how I made money…At least part of it...Fuck me”

And to RUB it in my FUCKING face…Fate…That bitch...had one more “FUCK YOU” to shove up my ass as Nora’s shocked and super happy voice echo's out next to me

“Oh my god!! This…all of these are made by the up and coming Seymour Cox!!”

…Please…Fate…Stop…I beg you…Don't ask Levi...don't...goddammit

“Why…does that matter?”

And Nora…was more than willing to explain

“Why does that matter?!? This man is a living legend!! Out of nowhere he started to win all the dildo making competitions!! Anal, dildos, vibrators, EVERYTHING!! His stuff sells for hundreds, to thousands of dollars!! His most recent stuff has been custom stone dildos!!! Right when you think he reaches his limit, he starts to incorporate spiritual stones with amazing, real like silicone textures!!! That is not talking about his clothing line!”

A flashback forms in my mind…That onesie with that foot long dildo attached to it…All those sex objects that I BURN from existence…I can’t….My past self was that involved with anal?....Fuck you...fate!! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!

36