Chapter 36: Strengthening other relationships 2
123 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“T-Thank you very much, it was horrible!”

“…It was nothing, that's why there is always a security team nearby when we go out” The principal was comforting him after an attempted kidnapping, surprisingly it was not Lala, Momo or Nana but Pekke. (This is so sad) He couldn't believe when his guard told him that they stopped a clown who tried to take Pekke on one of his explorations around the city to scan clothes. “I better take you home”

“I must admit, Taka-dono, I didn't think you cared about me.” In all this time the robot had already accepted the principal as his mistress's fiancé, he was not the person he imagined for Lala, but there were worse choices and Lala was always happy.

“It's not that we are best friends Pekke, but you are still part of the family, besides, Lala would be very sad if something happened to you” He considered that it would be stupid of his to treat him like a toy replaced.

If Pekke had a mouth he would be smiling, Imagined that this must be the face that Lala boasted so much about her fiancé... Her way of showing it off was one of the reasons why he would never tell him about the humanoid form that Lala developed for her, yes the pink-haired girl thought it would be fun to give her the body of a girl, but at least she left it in her power when to use it or comment on its existence.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hey, cutie, why don't you leave that fat guy and go out with a real man?” A teenager approached a certain couple because she seemed like an easy prey.

“I'm not interested in old-fashioned men like you… I doubt you can compare what he has here.” Without any shame, the woman grabs the partner's crotch.

“Believe me, she will eat you alive, you could never pay for her taste in shopping.” The fat man just held her by the waist while he buried his arm in her tits.

“Tch, sluts and their sugardaddys” He surprisingly lost interest and didn't insist on leaving.

“He's smarter than average.” The couple, better known as the principal and Risa, laughed among themselves.

“Okay, sugardaddy, I heard you took away Riko's V card, are you trying to make me jealous?” The cheeky girl made circles with her finger on her belly.

“How could I? I know you have your day prepared, but you refuse to tell me when and where.” He knew that she had even argued in person with the other girls, she and Mio were part of the group in all but name.

“A girl must have mystery.” She winked at him.

“You've talked too much with Mikado.” They were so similar that they could be mother and daughter, Risa just lacked experience.

“Even I have my limits… Now, tell me everything, Riko won't give away the details.”

“First we should sit down.” They were in front of the restaurant they frequented when they went out together.

“Welcome home… Taka and Risa, the usual table?” Mio, who worked there because of the maid uniform she wore and the tray she held, greeted them.

“Sure, how is work going?” The principal had bought this business as soon as the girl with glasses asked for a workplace that fit her hobby.

“Excellent, D-a-d-d-y” Mio smiled at them, but was a little taken aback when they started laughing.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“How was today?” Risa gave them her patented smile watching the principal return from his “special service” with Mio.

“Coco” The girl with glasses licked her lips.

“Don't be so careless.” The fat took a napkin and wiped some white remains from her face.

“Excuse me, daddy… Are we going to the convention next weekend?” She looked at them with pleading eyes.

“I wanted to go back to surfing, but it's your turn.” Risa shook her head as she kept her smile.

“Of course, Mio.” He patted her head.

"I love you so much!" She gave them a big hug. “I better get on with work.” She left to continue serving tables.

“Be honest…Who enjoys sucking the most so far?” Risa seemed to be talking about the weather as she finishes her ice cream

“Lala and Then Mio” Haruna was more of a recipient, less in threesomes where it seemed like she wanted to knock down the other girl to claim the prize. He was impressed by how possessive she was in bed and that wouldn't take into account that he had never penetrated her.

“What I thought.” She munched on one of the cherries.

When they finished eating, they said goodbye to Mio to leave and continue their walk.

“This road always reminds me of our first date, just the two of us.” The principal looked at the street full of motels.

“I remember wondering if you would invite me to some.” This was a shortcut that Risa sometimes used to go to her house.

“It was a very obvious test”

“I know, but you still got over her.” It didn't take them long to arrive in front of her house. “My parents are still not home at this time.”

“I imagine it, the lights are off, good night, Risa.” They shared a long, deep kiss before separating.

“See you Monday.” She closed the door to go to her room and take off her clothes. “And I thought he would attack me the first year…” She shook her head and looked at her body in the mirror. "I shouldn't have let Mio convince me and make that promise, I hope Haruna's birthday comes quickly... I better masturbate for a while" Sometimes she hates when her pride prevented her from yelling at the principal to lick her vagina like when the three of them have those hot moments together .

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

In a room with little lighting except for a table, a very important game was being played... of strip poker.

“Increase” The principal, without pants, threw some chips

“You're confident.” Mikado giggled despite having her tits exposed.

“You're not going to be able to distract me… again” He couldn't hold on forever, especially since there was no longer any reason to hold back.

“My girls don't think the same.” She held her up to challenge him not to look at them.

“…Since you talked to Saki you have no limits” After Valentine's Day, Mikado sent her request to join the group, it didn't take long for it to be approved, ironically, that didn't seem to change their relationship much.

“A woman also has needs, I pay”

“You're a… milf” He couldn't think of a better word, besides, it seemed to be something derogatory enough in this country and from the description it fit the doctor.

“Thank you, but don't neglect your game, we're only halfway there.” Her words seemed to have a double meaning.

"Who do you take me for? Have you seen me losing? When I start I go to the end." When rebelled the next card increased the bet again.

“That's what I hope, I'll be disappointed any other way.” She didn't retreat again.

“Reveal your cards, royal flush, you can cry.” The principal showed his hand.

“Ace trio… you got me this time, do you want to do the honors?, but no sloppy touches” She laughed as dared him to pull down her skirt and take off her stockings.

“You tempt me, you tempt me, but I'm a very patient guy.” He stood in front of her while his face was a few centimeters from her huge tits.

“I think I know some girls who attest to that.” Their conversational dance was interrupted by a third voice.

“C-Can I go put on my uniform now?” Oshizo had been naked since the second round, but it hadn't occurred to her to return to her ghost form.

“You want a hug to keep warm”

“… Yes” She never stops liking that feeling of warmth that it transmits.

“You don't pass up a chance, huh?” Maybe she became like him as a partner because of her personality.

“You have to keep your eyes on the game”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When Saki asked him to secure the island to go to her summer house, she had heard about the Pekke incident and didn't want to risk being interrupted. He didn't expect to catch an intergalactic criminal.

“This seems like crazy week” He watched as the little alien in a mechanical suit was taken away by his security forces

“Taka-sama is the best! I'm glad Arashi was safe.” Arashi was Saki's butler that the alien was impersonating. The rich girl gave her boyfriend a big hug and passionate kiss for rescuing him.

“It was nothing, that's what you called me for” He said when she let go, besides, he just used one of Lala's inventions to scan the island and his mercenaries did the rest “We better move the trip to next month.”

The summer house was damaged during the raid to catch him.

“I will have it repaired immediately.” At least the rich girl was happy to share this moment alone with the principal and then they will have a tea party.

“I can't believe I never realized he was an imposter.” Rin was so disappointed herself that she didn't even react to how Saki was burying the principal's face in her breasts.

“Don't be so hard on yourself” Aya tried to console her.

“You're right, he was an alien famous for impersonating people and had advanced technology, you can't blame yourself.” The fat, after being freed, put his hand on her shoulder.

Rin just nodded slowly at the people who comforted her, she didn't realize that she hadn't rejected the principal like she usually did.

Bonus: Time with Lala

The principal and Lala were having an intimate moment in her room watching television.

“The Magikal Kyoko episode was fabulous!” The pink-haired girl was jumping on the bed.

“I prefer the ending of the previous arc.” This reminded the fat man that should check the information about his next movie.

“Taka!” Lala threw herself at him, leaving them on the ground on top of each other.

“What happens so suddenly, Lala?”

“Nothing, I just love you” she never tired of reminding him, she loved her current life too much, all the friends she had, the dates, the food, the sex, everything.

“Me too, you would be the beacon of love that would change the path of anyone” He was not trying to exaggerate, in truth, Lala would change anyone's life.

“I think we're both lucky,” she didn't question what her life would be like with someone else.

“Luck is for those who seek it, that's why we met” He caressed her cheek, it seemed that Lala's love meter had filled up again.

"Do you want to do it?!" Before he responded she gave him a kiss, she wanted to feel her love again, it's a feeling she wants forever.

“You know the answer to that…”

It was just another couple's afternoon.

Extra 2: Time with Haruna

The principal and Haruna were finishing their dinner in a cozy restaurant and were heading out to the street.

“…Mikan's food is ruining my palate” The downside of having something of such a high standard.

Haruna just nodded with a little pity, the food wasn't bad, but she couldn't lie either.

“We're almost a year old, Haruna, be honest, how do you feel about this?” They were both holding hands, he could feel how he squeezed her.

“It's so… incredible… I feel like I don't deserve them” Haruna was so happy, they felt almost unworthy for having hesitated at the beginning, how everyone took care of each other, she could feel the closeness between the members of the relationship, even if they did not always agree, with the mansion being such a warm place and full of emotions... not to mention discovering new facets of her that she would prefer not to talk  in public.

“Don't let Lala hear you say that, we decided to give you this love, Haruna, you just let us in and no one preferred it any other way.” They both looked at each other and approached to share a warm kiss, Haruna didn't care if people were staring at them, she had nothing to hide and soon she would give the most precious thing she had to the person in front of her.

Just another date from the couple.

2