Chapter 23: Final Fattansy
103 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the night in that fantasy world, the director was woken up by…

“Magical Kyoko?” She looked exactly like the actress from that TV show, only she was wearing extremely daring bikini armor.

“Shhhh, you don't want to wake them up.” She pointed to her teammates who were still asleep. “And I came to give you a special service.”

“Sorry, I would be delighted, but you should talk to my girls first.”

“How gallant and considerate,” she laughed softly. “Do you want to know where one of them is?”

“You mean Lala” He wasn't panicking, he was almost sure who was behind this.

"Smart little man, she is captive in my castle like a princess, if you want to rescue her you will have to defeat the demon king, that is, me." She winked at him and stuck out her tongue playfully at him. “But you know my character has unlimited HP, your chances of defeating me are almost zero.”

(What a coincidence, mine too) When he suffered damage his life points did not go down, he imagined it was a reflection of his real ability.

“This is the thing, if you give up the princess and become mine, I will let her go and return you to her world.”

Before he could respond, she snapped her fingers and destroyed part of the room with an explosion.

“Take your time to think about it, I'll wait for you at the Demon King's castle.” The magical girl flew away on a broomstick.

"It's obvious that she doesn't know me... I don't give up what's mine." He had managed to protect the blue-haired girl with his body.

"What's going on?!

"They are fine?!" Saki and Yui woke up from the commotion and saw a hole in the ceiling and floor, where the principal and Haruna should be.

“Remember that we are still in the game.” Both sighed in relief at his response.

“I leave you a little gift, this special boss will give you a good item if you defeat him” It was the last thing the villain said before she disappeared into the night, leaving them with a muscular ogre almost 3 meters tall.

“How are we going to defeat that thing?!” Before Yui could think anything else, the monster exploded in a large cloud of smoke. “Huh?”

“He's weaker than he looked”

“No, you're just very strong.”

Everyone recognized the new additions, they were Yami, wearing a playboy bunny outfit and Mikami, wearing some kind of fetish nun outfit.

“They were also “invited”, huh?” The principal, helping the blue-haired girl up, welcomed them.

“We thought it would be an invitation to Lala's party.” Mikan sighed in relief that they were caught when she was using the adult version of her, only to turn completely red a second later when she saw the couple.

“Perverts” Yami, also blushing, tried to hit him with her hair in the form of a fist, but Haruna stood in the middle of her.

“It's not his fault, it's the job they gave him”

“It also includes you, pervert.” The blonde retracted her fists from her.

Before she could consider her words, the rest of her group arrived.

“Haruna! What are you doing naked?!” Yui couldn't believe it, her mind was a whirlwind of confusion.

"Isn't it obvious?! I take advantage of our lowering of our guard to take advantage of Taka-sama!" Saki didn't expect this move from someone like Haruna, but she wouldn't blame her too much, she would have done the same.

The blue-haired girl with a lot of willpower looked down and realized that she was indeed naked in the middle of a town, lucky for her that everyone else was NPC, with most of her friends watching her.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaa” She just threw herself on the ground to cover herself with her arms.

“Now, now, let's go get your clothes.”

The principal patted her on the head and helped her stand up, the heroine did not believe that the day would come when she would feel more embarrassed than she did at her first meeting with her boyfriend.

“Are you trying to take advantage of her?” In a rare moment of solemnity Yui grabbed him by the shoulder and spoke in a serious tone.

"No! “I-I sleep naked!” The blue-haired girl couldn't let the director's reputation be stained like that.

"I told you!" The witch looked at the martial artist with superiority, who lost her motivation and was only embarrassed.

“Y-You learn something new every day, right, Yami-chan?” Mikami made an inhuman effort to stop seeing the couple.

“Perverted” Although she is, she didn't know if she was referring to Haruna or Mikan.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When everyone got comfortable, the fat man told them what happened to the magical girl.

“How dare that anyone try to take over Taka-sama?!”

“How absurd, that coward will not get her way”

“Did I really expect you to leave them abandoned? How nerveless.”

“It is obvious that we will go to rescue Lala”

“…I cannot refuse to participate, it would go against my job”

The responses from Saki, Yui, Mikami, Haruna and Yami were immediate.

“I was going to tell you exactly the same thing, now we are going to the castle.” The principal smiles at her answers.

“Wait, what do we do with that?” The nun pointed to a chest in the room.

“The monster I defeated left it and I picked it up.” Yami imagines it could be useful.

“It must be the special item that she promised.” The fat man opened it and it turned out to be a necklace in the shape of a smiling sun. As soon as they took it out to check it, it covered them with a light and made them disappear.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Everyone get ready! The necklace had left them in mid-air and they began to fall to the ground.

Luckily it was not from a great height and the group regrouped... some more easily than others.

“Kya, d-don't b-breathe so h-hard” Mikimi had fallen on top of the principal's head and was taking her time to get up.

“Why is it never me?!” Saki didn't seem to see the irony in the situation.

“Why does it always have to be in that position?!” Yui was kind enough to speed up their pace by kicking the fat man out of there.

“I-It wasn't his fault, you didn't have to hurt him.” The nun went to help him while she tried to hide the fact that her underwear was starting to get wet.

The black-haired girl just huffed in response.

“Enough jokes, where are we?” The principal stood up immediately.

“I think we're in the Demon King's castle.” The blue-haired girl pointed to an ancient and haggard looking castle with a bat flying around it.

“This makes things easier” This adventure had lasted longer than he imagined.

"Guys! Thank goodness, I thought you guys would never make it!” One of the bats was actually Pekke, who flew towards them when he recognized them.

“This confirms it, it is the last stage” Mikan held the frightened robot

"I'll guide you to Lala-sama, let's go quickly!" He began to fly towards the castle.

“Do you know who is behind this?” It was time for the fat man to confirm his suspicions.

“No, it's probably someone from space…”

(Don't tell me, captain obvious)

“…The strange thing is that these designs look like when Lala-sama wanted to create a real-feeling game in 3D, but she never finished it…”

(That's enough) Before they could continue, high-level enemies appeared... which Yami dispatched with ease.

“H-Her level didn't even increase.” Yui was happy that she was on her side.

“I think this game represents a person's characteristics too well, good job, Yami.” He patted her head, which she tried to move away from her but without making an effort.

“Yami-chan likes to follow her path.” The nun just gave a small laugh.

"Do not move!" Other guards had arrived, but these were acquaintances.

“Aya, Rin” The magician recognized her friends.

“Risa, Mio” Just like Haruna

“…Who is the one in the center?” Yui, and almost no one for that matter, was not familiar with the teenager who led them.

“We won't let them go any further! This time there are no mercenaries to protect you!” Ren believed that this would be his moment of glory, but everyone, including his own companions, ignored him.

“Excuse me, Saki-sama, that Magical Kyoko said that she would free you if we cooperated” Aya said before her friend asked the obvious question, Rin nodded, although she also agreed so she could hurt the principal with impunity.

“It seemed like a fun game.”

“You would have invited us to your team.” Obviously Risa and Mio had not been informed of the details of this situation.

“Stop fraternizing with the enemy and attack!”

“You're not our boss!” The cheeky girl would play however she wanted.

“Yes I am, this unit is called Color Ranger for a reason!”

“But only you look like a Ranger…” Mikami pointed out the obvious, Risa was wearing a purple belly dancer outfit; Mio wore a top and small green shorts with a belt full of potions, she looked like an alchemist; Rin was wearing a blue ninja-style fetish outfit and Aya was wearing a tight-fitting pink harlequin-themed outfit, by her staff she was some kind of magician.

"Exactly! Use your magic to make way for us!” He yelled at Aya, who nervously used her to cast more powerful spells on her.

“Gigapupurin plus” Her spell raised a strong current of wind and dust, someone could be heard sneezing, which only made the tits and asses of her own group expand and their suits disintegrate, now they looked like a group of perverts in a role play session

“W-What's up with this spell?!” They all tried to cover themselves as best they could.

“T-They didn't tell us it was that kind of game.” Mio did her best not to show her privacy, but she realized that the only boy in her group had disappeared, replaced by a green-haired girl.

“Taka, whatever is happening, it was all Ren's fault and I had no chance to resist! I would never escape without your permission, only you can keep me trapped!” Run seemed in the middle of a crisis and despite being naked, she threw herself on the ground to plead in front of the principal's group.

“This game is getting weirder and weirder.” He obviously ignored it, especially because, to be honest, he had no idea why Run was acting like that, when the body-shifter was not “playing” with the dogs in his mansion, he had her in an apartment not too far from his mansion and visited her sporadically, he considered himself something like his landlord or even a friend. 

“What pervert did this?!” Yui was indignant while Haruna tried to find something to cover her friends.

“Why do all these people want to seduce my love?!” Saki stomped on the ground and then sighed, she realized that at least two were already involved before, one was an NPC that they would never see again, or so she thought, and the remaining two... "Rin, Aya, if you also wanted to join Taka-sama you would have asked me, I have known you for years, I wouldn't have rejected you"

“This…Saki-sama…I” The girl with glasses didn't know what to say, being naked in front of so many people did that to her communication skills.

“I would never…” Before Rin could refuse she was knocked out by Yami, who had grown tired of this festival of perversion.

“We better continue”

“I agree” As stimulating as this was, the principal wanted to go rescue Lala.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It didn't take them long to reach the throne room, where the magical girl was waiting for them.

“Did you come to give me your answers?”

“I already had it before, I never abandon the people I care about.” The fact that he only cared about her girlfriends made it easy.

"Does that mean you're coming to challenge me? You don't have a chance, but tell me... do you care that much about Lala, Taka?"

“Of course, she is a future wife.”

Some subordinates of the magical girl brought Lala in, she was wearing a classic princess style, she looked intact.

“I told you they would come for me!” The pink-haired woman didn't have a single ounce of doubt as she touched her necklace.

“If you are so sure of your love, why don't we try…” Before she could finish, Yami lunged at her to cut her into pieces with her blades.

“How rude, I was talking, I have a technique for your kind.” Kyoko, completely intact, stood behind the assassin and began to fondle her breasts while lowered her bunny suit. “It must be hard to be this size” Without answering, Yami just backed away feeling indignant, with Mikami trying to comfort her, even though she wasn't the only one.

“Don't worry, Yami, you're cute as you are, now you let me take care of it, it's obvious that she wants something from me” The principal patted himself to take a step forward, the blonde just huffed with her face still red. “What do you really want?”

“The appropriate answer, you seem very convinced, but are you sure not to give up anything?” She snapped her fingers and they were engulfed by fiery rings. “You must choose, you have already made your position on Lala very clear, but what about the others, this time there are only two options: If you choose Lala, you will let them return to her world, but no one in your group will ever remember you, however if you choose your group I will return them to the starting point, advice, it takes three years to return to the castle."

“Imposter! Why do you do this to us?! The real Kyoko wouldn't do something so evil to us!” It seems that even the pink-haired girl had gotten tired of this.

“That's very rude…” she stopped because she heard the fat man clapping.

“That's a great set up, but I choose to take it all, you see I love these girls and Lala is part of that group” Like Lala, the fat man didn't have a shadow of doubt in his words either.

“I love you too, Taka-sama” Saki was trying to go through the fire to hug him.

Haruna just smiled, she expected a similar response.

“How can he be so shameless and indecent?!” Yui was completely red, she blamed the fire for the warm feeling she had inside her, Yami was in a similar position, only pretending to be oblivious to the matter.

(I-Is he including me too?) Before Mikami continued rambling, a screen with a question appeared in front of her and she didn't seem to be the only one because everyone waved their hand to answer, several taking a few seconds, but still answering.

“The Ugly Bastard has declared his corruption to the world and it has touched you, you have responded to his call, embracing the corruption, Long live the deep abyss!” A voice echoed throughout the castle and then all the girls in the room, except the magical girl, were enveloped in a pink and purple light, which in the process extinguished the fire.

“You bunch of indecent and degenerates,” one of the subordinates muttered.

“I feel like it would be time for background music.” This brought back memories of his childhood for the principal, although Yui's next words ruined the atmosphere a bit.

“Why do we look like a bunch of criminal perverts?!... Who do you call a martial pervert?!” The black-haired girl didn't know where to look and just cowered on the ground, if her previous outfits were already revealing, now she couldn't go out on the street, her previous costume basically turned black and shrank, revealing with every movement the thong that she had under her and as if that were not enough, the area of her chest was open only covered by a cloth that rose with the slightest breeze.

“Corrupt heroine?” Haruna just put her hands behind her back, trying to cover her buttocks, while she read her new work, now she was wearing a tiny bikini armor, which she didn't understand because she had long stockings.

“At least you can say yours out loud.” Mikami would never ever say that she became a cock apostle, she held her new robe tightly closed because she had nothing else under it.

“I've never played these games, being an Eromancer… Is that a good thing?” Saki didn't feel the change because she was basically wearing something similar to her sadomasochistic outfit.

“…” Yami just wanted to find out who did this to hurt her, she only had fur covering her private parts and someone had to pay for that rabbit tail, not at all comfortable, on her ass.

“This is one of those moments where you wish you had a camera.” Taka saw with surprise that Lala only had the clothes from her planet.

"Oh no... a bunch of perverted rapists, I better give up before they do unpronounceable things to me... Goodbye" With a smile the magical girl disappeared

“Come back here, you can't leave us like this!” Yui shouted from the ground, she was just grateful that there was no one else to look at her.

“They managed to use special work to win, impressive”

“They're just dirty.” Both subordinates were still present and Lala recognized her voices.

"You are…?" Answering her question, they changed her designs to her true appearance. They were two girls quite similar to Lala, but a little younger and with short hair, including a tail.

“Long time no see, sister.”

“This family always causing trouble” The principal sighed.

Extra: Excluded

Oshizu had arrived at the infirmary safely, a while ago she ran into a dog and had accidentally destroyed a letter that she had found.

“Mikado-sensei, I can't find Haruna, Lala or Taka.” Oshizu was starting to worry.

“They must be in their private time,” the nurse responded nonchalantly.

“I-Intimate?!” Steam came out of her body

“They will be back, men like him always come back, next time we could ask him to invite us” She hugged her new assistant from behind her, who seemed about to let go of her spirit “These young people” She couldn't stop her pastime of annoying them, although deep down she did wonder where they were.

1