For The Drop Of Blood Ch 13
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HUNTING THE SCORPION

 
Khyon and I rode up to several rather beautiful stone formations in the middle of nowhere. Too bad they were not on a sightseeing tour. Their contacts pointed there as the place where Amsel Three Feathers might be. Both of us wrapped one bubble of protection field each. I had a weaker outer one since I wanted to preserve as much juice as possible for something that is more in my wheelhouse, Khyon made a substantially stronger one, roughly half a foot after. Which, technically should give us at least some time, but Amsel earned his reputation as a dangerous S.O.B. Precisely because of dispatching such bounty hunters, and from his point of view, just because we worked together a few times before did not mean shit. Because I would cash on the bounty if the roles were reversed. So why risk? Khyon looked at the stone pillars “Which one do you think he's on” I thought for a few seconds “Frankly, if we continue at this pace forward he will take a shot as soon as we are in the optimal range. I heard out of firearms he has only long hunting double barrel rifle with a mix of slugs and shells. It is rather long-range, but I think for a greater impact he'll wait until we are at approximately half range and fire two slugs in fast succession. We worked together, he knows both that I'm an Arts user and equally paranoid as he is. He expects protection, two fast shots from such a rifle might be able to punch the first barrier with one shot then clear the way for the second one to mess up my finely groomed locks by blowing half my head away. He is more than agile enough to jump to another after, that's one of the reasons we want to recruit him, but I doubt he will. He sees you have a rifle too, even if he doesn't know you are also into Arts, possibility to be seen during the jump and picked off an unnecessary one. He will likely reload and just change position on the same pillar stealthily. If his gambit succeeds, he'd prune our battle potential in half and still have the high ground. Even if you immediately broke into gallop, he'd have time for two more shots before you're bellow pillar. I think he'll reload with buckshot then, just to pepper you a bit, hoping to at least slow you down. Then he'll change to his specialty Tomahawk and Bowie and try to get a drop on you.”
 
Khyon snorted “That's a damn play-by-play like you read his mind. How sure about it you are” “Fairly, actually above 90%.” He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. In response, I just grinned “Honestly that is what I would do in his position, those jobs we did together? I took stock of him, we are fairly similar, nearly equal strategically, pretty same as intelligence goes, and he has a slight edge there but it's equalized since he is even more impulsive than me, significantly so. His brutality aside we are nearly identical, even physically. He's faster significantly, I'm stronger not so significantly, that is equalized by Arts. His blade work is more solid, but I have Helen too. If we fought one on one, no holds bared it would end in several seconds, not sure of the outcome.” Elf listened carefully and gave it a thought “That is interesting, you have an uncanny precise feel about the outcome. I always kinda envied that a bit. Your being uncertain about it makes me uneasy and kinda glad we have numbers on our size.” I nodded “Same here.” “Why don't you wear that helm you took? If you think he'll take a shot anyway. Full head protection is as good as it gets, that new gear you bought from me might tank a Buckshot, especially from some distance, but the slug from such high powered rifle won't. Helm on the other side, unless he hits you with such precision that it hits one of a few flat surfaces it has, will deflect the shot. Drow are bloodthirsty slaver bastards, but they are also very intelligent and good at what they do. Dwarfs have them beat as engineering goes, smithing though is a different beast. They use different equipment than Dwarfs since they fight differently and every piece of that equipment is superior to the closest Dwarven counterpart, as seen just by the helm. Even if it's as fully enclosed as it is and made from metal it is as you noticed by the weight actually light armor. The closest Dwarven counterpart, also made from mithral actually lacks a lower portion, all below the nose is exposed. In a fight, they solve that by carrying a sort of aventail but instead of, being attached to the helm to keep it light, they would wear it around their neck and then pull it up to protect the lower part of the face and the neck they had four points of attachment so enemies couldn't just pull it down, still in chaos of the field that was most exposed part. Besides it is mail vs plate, not really even the contest for me. Also, ironically it was harder to breathe through. Only full plate helms that are similar to that are in heavy armor units. As blades go Dwarfs make better axes, anything else Drow blew out of the water, not to mention when it comes that their sheer variety is mind-boggling. I think even compared to even most martial-oriented ground Elves they have three times the variety for any one of ours. Concretely for that sword, they have three more various versions that would fall into the same category. And when it comes to Light Armor they transcended simple science and tuned it into art. actually that helm is part of a specific set. Unfortunately, this war party was likely one on the lower rung and he had pieces of several different sets. That helm is likely the most expensive of the others on him. It's for their stealth elite. Basically, the group, that is so good that they are cocky enough to wear some plate in an environment where they do their tasks in basically stone tubes where accidental contact of your plate on stone would be amplified and echo so far that basically, you shouldn't even try to continue. Just scrap the mission completely and pray the enemy isn't already zeroed in on you. I will try to find the rest of the armor. Not all are made of plates just the most important ones. The rest is a mix of specially treated leather and special silk, of two silk is actually stronger one of two. they use two glued layers and that is enough to be basically as strong as a mail. In some situations, even better, like stab defense since there are no links to pry through, the slice is about equal, and against blunt force, a mail has the advantage. Frankly, if I manage to find the rest of the set I believe you will fall in love with it, and I'm certain your enemies will hate it with passion since I'm not too proud to admit it will more than double your protection compared to now. Also, enough of it is form-fitting enough to be able to wear something over if you find yourself in a colder climate.”
 
I nodded “It does sound impressive, but also expensive as hell.” he grinned “Well quality is expensive, but we will manage to broker some kind of deal. I'd take unneeded parts of your current kit. And well you are still few jobs short of ownership of this beauty...” he pats his rifle, due to possibility we can get under fire ant second, rather in the holster he carried it across the saddle in front of him with a hand on the grip, with his speed he'd be ready to return the fire whin seconds. He did not have a monopod on, but he did have a bipod just folded, also there was no need for particular stealth so the suppressor was not on either. The scope did but in a stripped-down version, making me realize the thing was even more modular than I already saw it to be. It looked significantly smaller, I assumed he removed things for that crazy distance enhancement since this will be a more close-quarter affair so that would be just a waste that added weight. As always he did not have a revolver or some close-quarter firearm, he did however strap on a kind of Elven shortsword, it looked like a miniaturized one-handed version of Elven Curved Blade. Besides the handle being shorter, indicating it is definitely meant to be used one-handed unlike ECB, which could be used one-handed pretty easily but still had extra room on the handle to two-hand it if you wanted that extra power. Besides that, blade geometry was nearly identical to its bigger brother. He also had a dagger on the back showing he clearly came ready to dance, not just relying on the rifle and Arts. To cap it off he had protection on the scope so accidental glare doesn't betray us too early “...some decent loot comes still come our way, Especially since while the next one might be slightly less dangerous, The last one will involve my nocturnal cousins again, on even more dangerous grounds.” “O I just can't wait.” I quipped my words positively dripping with sarcasm. Making him chuckle before getting unusually serious “To be honest I already placed feelers out for the rest of the set in the hope I manage to get it before the bank thing. Outside of providing near twice as much protection, it is an infiltration suit, what little so far heard of the plan, there will be infiltration involved. Arts or not, a full set of this suit will be easier to both climb and move in. By the way, you didn't answer why no helm?” I thought about the answer “You know about his heritage?” Khyon gave a half-shrug “Broad strokes, his father is a Native Chief, well respected at that, likely why he disowned his little shitstain of a son, Mother is non-Native, also not Chiftians official wife. With whom he had two more children, both daughters.” I slowly nodded “Yeah. The full story is actually pretty interesting. After the second daughter was born, there were some complications that made her unable to have any more children. There were considerations of him taking another wife, while that was a move his wife approved of and approached him about it herself several times. However, this is one of those rare occasions where the Husband thought with his big head and knew that while his wife supported the decision, it was more because she cared about him and knew about his wish to have a son, that wouldn't mean that having to live with that other woman, likely younger, wouldn't hurt her. Also if that second wife gave birth to a son, she would by default be seen by the tribe as the Chief's main wife in all but name. Enormous fall in status. He considered that, and took stock of his current situation, he was in a loving marriage where the feelings of both partners were mutual, with two healthy daughters he adored. He was a well-respected Chief not only in his tribe but their people far and wide. Often younger Chieftains would come to him for advice, and many times he was asked to mediate between two tribes over issues that could lead to tribal warfare many times he resolved the issue preventing wars that would otherwise cost many young life. he was content. Yes, he wanted a son but, not that much to break what he spent the lifetime building. Besides he was a shrewd old bastard, just because he didn't have a son did not mean that his bloodline would end away from power. His original plan was to scope out the worthy young warriors and in time marry his daughters to them, his vote will always carry much weight when it comes to choosing a new Chief. Then it would be a waiting game, a chance that at least one between two of them will have a son was statistically in his favor. If he chooses both sons-in-law wisely it will not mean that much which one of the two he will propose as successor, basically guaranteeing that his grandson will wear a ceremonial headdress one day and ensuring in the meantime at least one of his daughters to be First Wife of the Chief, most prestigious title any woman can have besides a Wise Woman of the tribe. As plans go decent one isn't it?” Khyon engrossed in a story nodded “Maybe slightly callous but knowing about maneuvering in our own Courts it sounds positively benign.”
 
I continued “He actually told about the plan to his household. Bold of him to be sure, but he got unreserved support, his wife's only fear was that this might stick a wedge between sisters but after years of living together Chief did notice, albeit small, relief in his wife and then knew he made a right choice. As for sisters, it is said that Dancing Willow, the younger of the two, kissed her sister and said “Both, being an aunt and helping to raise future Chief would be an honor, which one will be the one is in the hands of Spirits of our ancestors and Almighty Spirit that watches over us all, we'll trust in their guidance. I have complete trust that our Father will find a worthy warrior to call a husband regardless if he becomes a Chief or Chief's brother-in-law.” Mind you this quote was attributed to her while she was just 12 so I think it's slightly brushed up. Probably sentiment was there but the real quote was likely less wordy and more simple. In any case, it is irrelevant, both sisters are still thick as thieves in their 30s. So whatever the real quote was, the sentiment behind it was obviously the same as the one that is quoted as real. With the blessing of the family he began scoping potential candidates since Blazing Sunrise was already around 16, soon suitors will begin to circle, actually, he noticed a few already started to jockey and prepare the ground so to speak, and just waited for him to give some signal that it is appropriate to start their advances. However, within a month, something happened that upended all of that. Late at night as the family prepared for sleep there was a rap on the entrance of his abode, he wasn't particularly worried since the camp was well guarded and there was no alarm. Considering the time it could be some time-sensitive matter but also just a sensitive matter and whoever bothered Chief likely wanted to minimize chances to be seen. So he was more intrigued than worried when going to check who it is kissing his wife and telling him that whoever it is probably wanted privacy so there was no need for her to stay awake too. He opened the Buffalo skin that served as the doors and found himself face to face with a full-on Drow priestess and two of her bodyguards. They went passed a veritable gaggle of guards and went through half the camp undetected and knocked at his doors in the middle of the night so nonchalantly as if it was nothing. For the first time in decades, Chief Broken Claw of Quapaw Nation was lost for words. She was not. Introducing herself as Nalla'Tah Wise Woman of the House DeCrid in perfect Native language without a hint of an accent.” I looked at Khyon I assume that I don't even need to ask do you know about Drow/Native relations?” Khyon chuckled and liked reading from a textbook “Uncharacteristically for them in the U.S.A and North America in general there are no registered tensions with quite literally any Native group, no hostilities, not even accidental registered casualties. Actually, it seems they went out of their way to foster at least neutral relations with even the most hostile Native groups on the continent. A few standouts would be their involvement in King Philip's War when they actually directly intertwined when Governor Josiah Winslow persecuted a particularly brutal campaign in 1675, Drow showed up at the moment when Winslow's men broke in the Narragansett's main fort in the swamp. At that point it would be a massacre, in which a lot of noncombatants would be likely burned alive or, if imaginable, worse. Drow did what Drow do. They blindsided the militia in their moment of triumph, while technically militia still had the numbers since Drow sent just 300 people those 300 were actually 3 contingents of their special force troops. Lolth's Favored, Skinned Hand, and Wrath Incarnate. Led by High Priesstes Ashtanni Rez'Dalla, Matron of Rez'Dalla House. Surprised and disoriented Militiamen were systematically slaughtered, approximately 1000, and a further 100 were carted away and later sacrificed. Only about 100 managed to survive. As a whole, it did not change the outcome of the war but it did prolong it for sure. Drow did not further directly intervene again but they did supply Narragansett with weaponry, food, and medicine. Due to that, even now hundreds of years later, New England Natives are one of Drow's staunchest allies. Even mostly in secret, that act also cut down Josiah Winslow's career, he lost his post as the coalition leader and was later replaced as a Governor too, in disgrace he committed suicide about 3 years later. They had a significant logistical role in Pontiac's Rebellion that started in 1763. While this time they did no fighting it approximated around 80% of non-firearm weapons were provided by them, together with a large amount of medical assistance. I could go on. Our intelligence services were stumped for a while since that did not lay the same pattern in other parts of the world, Hell not so far in South America they committed several large-scale genocides, basically erasing at least two Native tribes to the last baby in the cradle. Actually, the answer was too obvious for big brains. They were looking into obscure stuff, conspiracies, etc. It took basic ground operatives less than half an hour, 25 minutes to be exact, to solve the big bad puzzle once when presented with the full picture. There was nothing odd or weird at all, they were serving their own interests as always best they could. They were slightly behind when it comes to migrating into a great new world. By the time they arrived, the jig is up with Humans and everyone else basically already hated them. In the first wave, three great Houses crossed the pond and assessed the situation, they were severely disadvantaged. Until more Houses join they needed a buffer between them and others. Someone who already knew the entire continent as the back of their hand, all secret hidey holes, obscure forest roads, and most importantly someone with already existing bone to pick with the establishment. Natives were systematically screwed over by the government, so many lies, broken promises, massacres...Basically, they were so primed for when Drow started dripping honey into their ears, and what's more, backed it over and over. Superior weapons, superior armor, superior medicine, and food supplies when famine struck, new Arts, and a new way to use...them all of that for basically free. Right to cross their territory in peace, show them secret ways to evade a common enemy, to pretend they didn't see them. Turn a blind eye and a deaf ear. While the government was still pissing on Native's feet and telling them it rains, Drow never broke a single agreement in the last couple hundred years. Basically set up underground factories dedicated just to producing weapons and medicine for Native Americans, not to mention, they got that to such a minute level that if someone was caught telling “Indian” or “Indian American” tongue they would lose instantly on the spot and hope that's all it comes from that. When they figured out that more warlike tribes enjoy raiding as much as they did, the partnership was hit into a brand new level of cooperation. The Drow would torment would-be victims during the night making sure sleeping is a no. Start with light psychological warfare you go to pis just to find a guy who went to sleep early decapitated and a head shove up his ass...literally...they would keep that up until 3 A.M. usually when they would actually attack, usually in short swift bursts, 5-10 minutes of absolute horror and they vanish just to do repeat that half an hour later, do several rounds of that. By then survivors are psychologically and physically destroyed by wrecks. Likely already severely depleted in manpower and ammo and some in the will to live at all. Then around 4 to 4:30 AM, they leave and give the post to their Native allies who do one of their patented dawn attacks living not a flee alive. Worst thing since they were supplied by tribes with their weaponry, nine times out of ten only Natives would get blamed and suffer repercussions. By now most Drow speaks fluently at least 2 native languages together with dialects fluently. High priestesses most often speak all languages and know even the most obscure dialect. So now several centuries later what do we have? Natives are at best indifferent to Drows and at worst actively work with them. The worst thing is if you take raids out of the mix, It's hard to argue with them and come out as a good guy. “You fed and brought medicine to that Odawa tribe you, you monster!” If someone third is listening and is not already clued in on what Drows really care about, you'd sound like a psycho.”
 
I laughed “Thanks, professor. In any case, Chief was slightly freaked out by unexpected visitors but due to all things you just said not nervous, or scared. Actually to most Chiefs largest bugbear about Drow was the fact they were so fiercely matriarchal. He just had to jump through a lot of hoops for his family to stay in power while Drow would kick him to the curb in favor of his wife and install his oldest daughter as successor. If he tried to do something like that everyone would think he finally snapped. he often asked his wife for advice as many wise chiefs did, but there is a long way from that to installing a woman as a Chief. Naturally as with everything they were a couple of exceptions but they were exceptional women in exceptional times. As politely as he could muster he asked this Drow Wise Woman about the reason for the visit. She did not beat around the bush at all “I am aware your wife, Broken Feather may she be honored had difficult last birth which left her unable to conceive again. May the ancestors be praised for her incredible recovery and the health of the young Dancing Willow is truly a blessing. However, my Matron who is the main Wise Woman of our house heard that you were pressured to marry another wife in order to conceive a male child in order to have a successor yet you stuck to your principles and feelings of your wife, above your wishes. She was impressed and wished to reward such behavior properly so she looked into the unseen world and checked skeins of faith and saw one specific that would give you what you want. Due to her gifts, she saw if I was to lay with a man next week, exactly 7 days from now under a blood moon I would have twins, a boy and a girl. You would get your son I would keep the daughter. I want to make something clear, this is not about lust, even faith. This kind of offer was never been made before and it's hard to believe it will ever be offered again it would be dubious that it would be offered even to you unless there were twins. We won't ever see each other, you will never see your daughter, and I will never see my son. Those are ways of destiny. I have no doubt my son will be taken care of, be assured it is the same as your daughter. Matron sees great things for her after her schooling ends.” Drow priestess stood up “Talk with your wife, don't hide anything from her. You have seven days until the blood moon, I will wait on the Scoured Hill from sundown to midnight, one way or another you will not hear from me again.” She rejoined her guards who stood by the door inside as two statues and left. Now we are going to pluck the fruit from that poisoned tree. I don't want to wear the helm because he nearly idolizes them. In his mind, they are leaps better than any other I want him to see this helm, and the sword once we subdue him so he can see that I met his idols, and the only thing I was impressed with was their kit. Well, there is still a sore shoulder that disagrees with that, even less than without you and Santino to treat the poison, I'd likely die long before Red and Anne treated my actual wound. By killing his idols, kinda literally, I will piss him off, sure, but also make him more malleable to my proposal. You won't live forever, even if they fall short on occasion, you'll just grow older and weaker, just like I will. Kinda life we lead that's bound to catch up for us. Do one big job, that is nearly impossible, but the payout will be so huge you can move North or maybe even across the pond and live the rest of your life in such luxury that the richest person you ever saw would look like a beggar next to you. That may persuade him first crush his Drow fetish and then build him up like his own man with untold richest at the end of the tunnel but only if he reaches for it now, while he is still at the peak.” Khyon looks me from the side “Quite the BS artist, think it will work.” I shrugged “We need to survive while subduing him without killing him. Let's weather that storm first.” Khyon looks back “About that, I think we are at half range, still nothing, you still sure about his game plan?” I gave a half shrug “We're just passed that mark and entered some 20 ft. Technically there is a sweet spot, the longer he waits stronger the punch, but he needs the time to reload, change the position, and squeeze 2 more slugs before we close the distance, we are starting to eat the lead in the next 10 seconds, I'd bet my hand on it.” I barely finished when two incredibly fast consequent shots from something big sounded off, I saw a ripple where the first slug impacted then a brief flash as the second one obliterated it. As previously agreed we started galloping toward the pillars keeping flank to flank so I accidentally don't slip out of his protective field I wasn't about wasting Aether creating a new one Khyons was about twice strong as mine it will tank the next shots. “You saw where he is or was?” I asked Elf, and he nodded “The middle pillar he shot from that natural hole two third up, a good spot. enough space to make himself comfortable, likely moving shade, the good vantage point.” “You have a guess about the next spot?” He nodded I did not need to follow up, Khyon was experienced enough to guess what I wanted. Actually, he already removed covers from the scope before I even asked the first question. Now the hard part of shooting while riding as the banshee, not accidentally kill him while keeping him suppressed while steering your horse just with your tighs.
 
We were making a good time though we'll be there before he reloads the third time. Khyon raised his rifle I saw him exhale and stop breathing. My eyes were glued to the pillar tryin' to guess where the Amsel will peak from I just managed to catch him with the side of my eye, There was a slight outcrop on the left side of the pillar with a small stone sticking out just about wide enough to place most of his rifle on is as a support. I had to admire both riflemen. Amsel moved such movement with a smoothness that almost made the thing look easy, and like hell it was. He likely just dropped there from the previous position where he reloaded and gracefully placed the huge ass double barrel on a tiny stone not even wide enough to place the entire damn thing on it and still he looked so comfortable. Now he just had to require us and shoot and considering now we were much closer, that was the easier part. There Khyons part came, not only he figured out where Amsel will pop out he knew how to foil him without accidentally killing him and he executed it perfectly. This was the first time I heard the Aether sniper without the suppressor. By Pops with it on I expected something like a crack of a whip. It was first much longer, kinda winding sound, like a whine that grows louder, and it culminated with high pitched mechanical-sounding explosion also now I saw how it looks almost like a small green star with many points flying incredibly fast toward the target. He aimed several feet above Amsel's position basically vaporizing a portion of the rock and raining debris on the shooter, he was covered with much small debris and dust that would mess with his aim but a few larger pieces hit his rifle too, and I could swear I saw one piece roughly size half of my fist lands on his head too. Since crap was raining from too far up I'd doubt any of it harmed him, but messed up his aim for sure, and with another rifleman still hunting him he vanished back without firing any shots. We had the advantage and were in a few seconds under his stone prison, so I did something...well, me. That is impulsive and likely not too smart. I noticed an outcropping from where he wanted to take a shot so I placed my hand between the Girls ears and she automatically slowed down stabilizing and bouncing from the galop I pulled my feet out of stirrups and lifted them up until they caught and slowly I crouched on the saddle while my horse was still speeding, at what I judged what is the right time I propelled myself up helped with horses speed. I somehow managed. I was hanging on a ledge with an angry psycho on the other side I saw Khyon shaking his help while I jerked and managed to propel myself up to the waist and then place one boot on the ledge. One more push and I was up I first draw my beast of Bowie and threw it into the left hand and pulled Helen. Unfortunately, I couldn't cock it yet I hear rustling just on the other side he didn't change levels yet. We were separated just by the width of the pillar. Not reassuring, but then I heard I heard another whine from down before the explosion struck again, I heard swearing as another rain of debris fell. Khyon had him pinned on this level and wasn't about to let him wiggle out of it while I was trying to figure out some way to get a drop on him when one of the oddest things happened, I heard movement and figured that he decided if can't change levels and likely guessing I was creeping from below and decided to move and try from this side but all of his attention was on the side because both of us were there in his mind. He fell into the same trap I did, albeit by probably some divine providence, I mean we were trying to save their asses. The help of this kind should happen more often I stopped breathing and just extended Helen his second step back pressed the back of his head to my revolver at the same time I cocked the hammer so he hears that sound and know he was out of play. He sounded confused as hell “Hákon? How?” “As we were passing I jumped from my saddle and caught the ledge I figure you can connect the rest of the dots.” He chuckled. “You're fuckin psycho.” “Needs one to know one, now I know how dangerous you are, uncock the rifle and throw it down the ledge, then with left hand undo your holster and repeat the process. I'm here to actually hire you but I'm not taking any chances with you, your ear twitches in a way it makes me uncomfortable I'm squeezing the trigger. Aether bullet from this distance, the head will get vaporized, you'll be lucky if you have some neck left.” he silently complied “O.K. now the one in the boot.” “He snorted, I bet you don't know what you had for lunch yesterday, but when your neck is on the line mind like a steel trap, eh?” “What I had for lunch yesterday would kill me yesterday, that foldable piece of shit can kill me a year from now.” He again complies “O.K. let's go to my partner down there.” “He's going too?” “Part of the way, he and a few more did all the leg work for me and they are going to protect their cuts, so we don't do what we would.” “Like.” “Play grabass? Don't play dumb, we'd try to steal all the cash.” He laughs “We would wouldn't we? What kinda cash are we talking about?” “Kind when we can say fuck this and leave for good. I mean the last job kinda cash.” “I'm tired of several thousand that I spend in a month or so, I'm talking about when we can spend ten times as much every day and still die millionaires.” he still had hands up as we descended but turned his head and studied my face with his disturbing dark red eyes for a few seconds. “You are fucking serious.” “I am, how many years do we have to perform at our peak? You with your genes decade maybe two, me five years tops. Then all the damage we ate during our life will finally begin to catch up, we'll get slower, weaker, slopier, and then someone check us out. Screw that. I'm doing this, getting ship across a pond where no one even heard the whisper of me, buying a fuckin mansion, and living the rest of my days as a king.” We walked in silence for a while until he began “There are not many places with that kind of cash.” “Nope just three, but two are legitimately impossible, the third one is just theoretically impossible, right group of crazies might do it. I did my homework, and already paid about 10k just for various info. True there is no way in hell of us surviving. Two if we are lucky, and there is zero chance to guarantee one of those two will be either of us, although one survivor is much more realistic, that is why I'm just looking for those like us” “You wanna say those with few screws missing already.” I gave a half-shrug “If you wanna be technical about it.” he suddenly gave a full belly laugh and again looked back, this time there was od unhealthy mirth in his eyes “Fuckin loon, you had my curiosity... but now you have my full attention.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
0