Chapter 1 “Reborn” part 2
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creator note : All chapters from this novel shall have 400 or more words and I will be posting once a week (Sometimes I wont post for a while).                     

                           (I do not have a special time of posting because I only post when I'm free.)

 

Silvia : "This world has special abilities and those special abilities are elements. You can access your element by meditating and feeling the energy around you. Energy is what makes up our planet and it is all around us. Once you feel the energy, try imagining and block out your element in order to summon your element. The elements that people who are not of royalty can use are fire, water, wind and earth. The elements that only royalty can use are light and dark. In order to determine how strong an element is, there are stars that come along with your element and there are five in total but it depends on how much you get. The stars range from weak to very strong and 1 star is weak and 5 stars is very strong. The stars is the max potential you have and you need to train to get to the star level because you do not get it right away it needs to be earned with hard work. But you are able to surpass your star rank by mastering your element, for example if you had 3 stars and mastered your element you would advance to 4 stars! But you cannot surpass 5 stars because it is the max level."

Luella : " How am I supposed to know what element I have and how many stars though?"

Silvia : "There is a sphere with visible energy called an appraisal ball that can help you know." 

There was an awkward silence of about 8 seconds

Luella : " Well uhm.. when will I go there?"

Silvia : " Oh yes! You can go right now but ill tell you a bit about where your going. You'll land in a forest and I will summon some potions and robes and a bag for you. okay now bye!"

Luella : " Bye-"

Before I could finish talking, I was summoned about 40 feet off the ground and fell to the floor with a thud.

Luella : "Ouch.. Oh my gosh..? How was she able to teleport me into the air like that!?"

I looked around and noticed I was in what seems to a be a forest and a few seconds after I landed a dozen potions appeared in front of me and some robes appeared as well as a bag.

Luella : "Just as she said.. Did I actually teleport to another world!?

 

 

Next chapter soon!

 

 

 

0