Chapter 41 – A game of pampering[R-18]
72 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, dear readers! Double release for you guys with this chapter and the next. You guys will finally get to read those two R18 chapters, which are... Let's say 'long' and 'stimulating'.

Anyway, I'll be posting chapter 42 in a few minutes. In the meantime, enjoy!

 

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

 

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance! https://buy.stripe.com/4gwdTHfLo2fR2Xu6oo

 

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer  (11+ advanced chapters available)

To all my Patrons: Thank you very much for your support!

 

For those interested, I'm also writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse:

‘Ben Parker, a former Special Forces’ Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, with three Perks granted to him by an unknown entity, will have to grow his cultivation along his loved ones and teammates while navigating the Earth, a planet full of interesting but dangerous secrets.

https://www.scribblehub.com/read/796814-my-name-is-ben-parker-the-knights-multiverse-x-mcu/chapter/796819/

*********************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.
 
Demian's P.O.V.
 
This relaxing moment lasted until around 8 P.M., when Adeliya called them for dinner, breaking that peaceful atmosphere. As if awakened from deep sleep, a relaxed yawn escaped both of their mouths, making them chuckle a bit when they both noticed the other's similar reactions.
 
“We can continue tomorrow if you want.” Demian proposed with a grin on his face. Nodding, the woman replied. “I'd love to.” Before fumbling a bit around his body as she tried to grab his hand. He felt his heart melt at how adorable she was but did not make any remark. Instead, he swiftly grasped her palm and started pulling her inside the building.
 
Half an hour later, they were done eating. The two youngest were a bit tired from their date and thus did not chat as much as usual. The two oldest women noticed and thoughtfully did not insist on keeping them there. In any case, after everything was cleaned up and put away, Sera and Demian walked to the young man's room, which seemed to have also become hers as well, if the trend continued.
 
At any rate, when they reached the bedroom, the two started to remove their clothes. Being faster than his lover, Demian could not help but look toward her, noticing that unlike normal, the petite redhead only kept her panties and bra before turning her body in his direction with a seductive grin on her face. “My muscles feel a bit sore from all that walking. I'd love it if a strong and handsome man could help me massage them...”
 
The way her body was positioned, slightly turned away from him, with her arms crossed under her well-sized breasts, highlighting the latter while perking her small but shapely buttocks, forcefully pushed his blood to flow downward, the consequence being his shaft growing in size. His lust was ignited, and quickly growing as his gaze kept roaming around her magnificent body.
 
After a few short seconds of him being silent, she claimed, in a melodramatic manner. “I guess no one wan...” Before she could finish her words, Demian had embraced her, pushing his lips against hers in a bid to show her how much he DID want her. Nibbling on each other lips, he felt something lacking and thus pushed his tongue inside her unprepared mouth.
 
Despite being attacked by surprise, the young woman was clearly not one to cower against danger. She thus retaliated with her own tongue, with the two ending up in a battle for supremacy. Despite enjoying himself very much, Demian felt that his hands were too idle and had to be put to work, and so, moved them from her lower back to her pert bottom.
 
He then used his strong fingers to massage the two mounds of flesh, turning them into random shapes, but paying attention to not hurt her. The sensation was incredible for him and from the moans coming out of Sera's mouth, it was safe to say that she was enjoying the experience at least as much as him.
 
After a long moment, the young woman pushed on his chest to pull herself from the kiss before gulping for air, the movement making her entire body vibrate slightly. His own breathing was a bit hurried but soon started to calm down, showcasing the difference between the two's current physiques. Of course, he was around 180cm tall(Around 6ft) with everything to match while she was only 165cm tall(Around 5ft5), so it was not a fair battle to begin with.
 
After her breathing started deepening, she exclaimed excitedly. “I want more!” Her skin was visibly flushed all around, displaying the aroused state she was currently in. Not that it bothered him in the least. “As you wish, my little succubus.” His words brought a mix of both thrill and delight to her face, joined swiftly by surprise when he lifted her in a princess carry before bringing her swiftly toward the bed.
 
Gently setting her down on it, he put his hands behind her back to unhook her bra. Despite knowing the theory and having some practice (From his previous life), he could not help but fumble a few times before finally feeling the two straps move away from each other. The sigh of relief he let out was probably not as discreet as he thought since the young woman let out some giggles.
 
Rolling his eyes but with an amused smirk, he exclaimed. “Don't make fun of me. You're the first woman I've had in this life, so it's normal to have a few hit-and-miss.” She lifted her hands and caressed his cheek while sporting a warm smile and declared in a 'comforting' voice. “It's okay, Babe. You'll get better with practice.”
 
He shook his head slightly, amused at her words, before pushing her upper body back down and removing that pesky piece of clothing hiding her two shivering white globes. Finally! Her upper body was completely unveiled, displaying her slim frame holding a pair of delicious-looking breasts with two small red-colored buds surrounded by their respective modest-sized areola.
 
Admiring her for a few seconds, he could not help but comment in a slightly husky tone. “You look... Incredible...” His words made her shiver slightly, increasing the size of the wet stains on her pair of panties. “Pamper me, Babe.” Feeling the lust inside him growing more and more, the young man nonetheless did not jump on her like an animal.
 
After all, it was the first time they would make love with someone and the first time with each other. That had a deep meaning, at least in his opinion, and he was not about to mess it up because he could not master his lust. They both deserved better than that and he would make sure they got it.
 
Setting his knees on the mattress between the woman's toned legs, he helped her move a bit further in so that he may have room to execute his 'plan'. Once she was where he wanted her to be, he lowered his upper body and gave her a deep hungry kiss, but this time he only waited for her to be slightly out of breath before pulling back slightly, licking his lips greedily, and saying. “You're really tasty, Love.”
 
As those words left his lips, he noticed her cute nipples stiffening even more than previously, bringing satisfaction to his face. He did not waste time relishing the feeling, though, but instead lowered his face to give slow but light kisses from the corner of her small mouth, trailing along her cheek, and finishing on her neck right under her earlobe.
 
He then whispered. “I love you, my lovely Seraphine...” Before blowing gently in her ear. A low moan then escaped her dainty mouth while her body shivered in pleasure, creating an itch in his heart that screamed to be scratched. “You're making it hard for me, Love.” He said, bringing a mischievous smile to her face as another enticing moan escaped her while her body moved just enough to make her two peaks tremble slightly.
 
That heavenly vision made him almost lose control and penetrate her then and there. 'Breathe in and out. In and out. You can do it, Demian!' He thought to calm his almost out-of-control urges. Nonetheless, he decided to accelerate a bit as his self-control was disappearing at light speed. That's why he immediately resumed their previous tongue battle while using his right hand's index finger to slowly brush along her collarbone until he reached the upper side of her left breast. On the other hand, the petite woman had her dainty fingers brushing tenderly against his arms and chest, following his muscles' lines and ridges, which made his strong shaft leak some pre-cum in his underwear.
 
Not one to accept defeat without 'fighting back', he gently moved his finger to circle her reddening left orb, eliciting goosebumps and shivers in growing intensity from her, the latter accompanied by some increasingly loud moans. He wished he could use his left hand, but because of their position, it was clearly too impractical. In any case, one hand would probably suffice as long as he kept up his current performance.
 
Because of their 'bonding activity', the Soul Bond was completely activated, giving him access to her emotions and making it easy for him to find her 'pleasure points' as long as he focused enough. Still kissing her deeply, his fingers also circled around her left breast, all the while getting closer and closer to the center until he could feel some small bumps through his touch.
 
The now somewhat loud moans coming from the extremely aroused redhead convinced him to finish his 'offensive'. He thus moved on to caressing the pink circle a few times, while being careful not to touch the now stiff pink bud until he felt something mounting in her through both his physical senses and Soul Bond.
 
Knowing it was time, his finger left her skin while his face moved slightly away from hers, creating a strand of saliva between their open mouths. Looking at the slightly frustrated look, his lips then gave a slow kiss on the right side of her neck while his right thumb softly brushed against the tip of her left nipple.
 
The combined offense seemed to have been too much for both her brain and body as her body started to twitch uncontrollably, accompanied by a slightly hoarse and drawn-out moan. Her climax was a bit short for his taste, but he still felt very satisfied. He made his woman orgasm once and they were just beginning their lovemaking session, so why wouldn't he be?
 
After Sera's body stopped twitching, she seemed to have lost all strength. Nonetheless, the blissful smile on her face made it clear that she was not bothered by it. Quite the opposite. With an amused grin, he asked with both some teasing and concerns lacing his voice.
 
“Do you want to rest a bit?” His words seemed to have taken her out of her daze state as she languidly shook her head. “No need. It's my turn to...” Guessing what she was about to say, he cut her off by saying. “Not yet. I haven't finished pampering you, my lazy cat.” His words made her giggle softly before stretching her body lazily and saying. “I'll let you pamper me some more then, my love.”
 
“Very well.” He replied while his hungry gaze roamed around her almost completely naked body until it reached the last piece of clothing she was wearing. His next target was clear as his hands started closing on the blue fabric until his fingers hooked its top. “I'll get rid of the obstruction if you don't mind.”
 
He said while gently pulling on the pair of panties. Gliding it slowly along her smooth legs, he, however, made sure not to scratch her tender skin with his nails. The goal was pleasure, not pain. Some people enjoyed some of the latter, but he was not about to travel to those strange lands today. Today's 'menu' would only be composed of warmth and gentleness.
 
With a somewhat anticipating smile, the young woman lifted her legs slightly to allow him an easier path in removing the irritating hindrance. After he randomly threw the piece of clothing on the floor, he turned back toward the naked woman lying on his bed. The view was simply... Incredible!
 
Of course, he knew how biased he was, and some people may not find her as splendid as he perceived her. But he did not care. In his view, mind, and heart, she was the most perfect woman he had ever seen and it was not as if he would share her with any other man, anyway.
 
'This amazing creature is mine. What a beautiful world, I live in!' He thought, in a brief daze for a few seconds. However, he was suddenly shaken awake when she asked, with some fake bravado in her voice, the slight apprehension she was feeling inside hiding behind it.
 
“Do you like the view?” A chuckle escaped him as he swiftly responded. “I love it. Your body is a true work of art.” She giggled happily at his compliment, her tense expression vanishing completely. “As an avid art aficionado, it's my duty to try the masterpiece in front of my eyes.” His teasing remark prompted her to respond with some anticipation lacing her voice.
 
“Go ahead, my dear artist. My body's always ready for your touch.” The slight banter between them made him feel warm in his heart as his face came closer to her magnificent pair of breasts. Having decided to change his approach, he did not directly touch her skin but instead started blowing gently on the top of her right pink bud, making it stiffen slightly.
 
Following her reaction, he moved his head from her right side to her left, all the while still blowing gently until he reached her left nipple, making the pair stiffen even more. Not done with his breezy ministrations, he started moving down slowly, going from her mound of tender flesh, down to her toned stomach until he reached her belly button, where he blew slightly harder, eliciting a light moan from the woman.
 
It was not enough, though, as his head moved lower again, this time reaching her lower abdomen, prompting some goosebumps to appear on her fair skin. When at one point he reached her short deep red pubic hair, she shivered slightly, making him understand that he was reaching one of her 'weak points'.
 
As he had done earlier, he avoided the 'main dish', being aware that the bigger the build-up, the bigger the orgasm would be. Instead, his breath reached the inside of her thigh without ever touching her labia or clitoris. That was clearly working as she could not help but rub her thighs together while some clear liquid kept gushing from her private parts.
 
Intuitively knowing that she was ready for the main part, the young man finally decided to move to her delicious-looking vulva. The latter was on the thinner side with a charming dark red color, matching the slightly trimmed bush lying above it. He noted the fact that some transparent fluid was constantly streaming from her slit to the sheet underneath her springy buttocks, making the place in between glisten alluringly.
 
“Bon appétit!” He muttered before his lips briefly touched his clitoris, making the young woman jerk lightly. With a smirk on his face, he then used his tongue to give it a lick, eliciting another twitch from her body. Having teased her enough, he started caressing both around and on the small dark red dot itself with his wet tongue.
 
Feeling her excitement mounting slowly, he opened a second and a third attack front with his two hands. The left-hand fingers stroked along her stomach until they reached her breasts where they gently played with both her mounds and their peaks. As for the right-hand fingers, they were busy softly rubbing against her thin dark red labia, drenching themselves with her love juice.
 
The process was not easy as he had to keep his mind on three things at once, but as time passed, he noted the growing ease with which he could execute those actions. Sure, they were not overly complex, but still. 'I think it should be my perk... Never thought it would come in handy in those kinds of situations...' He thought amusedly.
 
Shoving that entertaining thought aside, he turned his focus back on pleasuring his gorgeous woman. Examining her entrance briefly, he noticed a sufficient degree of dampness and thus inserted his right index inside her, making her shudder again. Going back and forth a few times, he then pulled out his finger before this time inserting both his index and middle fingers inside her entrance.
 
This time, both her body reaction and the feelings transmitted through their bond told him that she was close to her peak. He thus accelerated his right-hand speed, while focusing on 'hitting' the places inside her that were bringing her pleasure level higher and quicker.
 
After around a minute or so, he heard her moans turn hoarser, while her back was arching, her muscles tensing, and her beautiful slit discharged a great amount of love fluid inside his open mouth. Freezing for a second at the strength of his lover's orgasm, he nonetheless did not waste any time gulping the clear liquid, while his fingers slowed down their rhythm to gently prolong her climax.
 
'It tastes very... neutral?...' A random thought came to his mind as he took everything she threw at him. Despite the lack of 'interesting flavor', he enjoyed drinking everything, mostly because it was the result of her climax and he played an essential part in it. 'I'm really weird, aren't I?' He pondered, amused before adding. 'Who cares? I love it. She loves it. End of story.'
 
Her orgasm this time lasted almost a minute until her body relaxed and her back and buttcheeks came back down on the mattress. With the end of her flooding, Demian removed his finger from her entrance and sat on his knees with his back straight, while his gaze was directed at her face. The blissful smile painting her visage, the fragrant sweat covering her body, and her slacking posture made him understand that she was not entirely back from the happy place he sent her to.
 
Instead of waiting, however, he had the irrepressible urge to tease her. Acting on his impulse, he moved his hands to her left and right, pushing his upper body forward until he was over her own. Then he licked his lips quite audibly before sensually whispering. “It was delicious, Love. But I'm still hungry. Oh my, whatever should I do?” His words seemed to do the trick as an instinctual shiver of anticipation visibly coursed through her entire body.
 
Unexpectedly, she shook her head lazily before saying in a tone matching his. “It's my turn to pamper you, my dear lover.”

 

3