Prologue.
68 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The sky is as beautiful as always huh.." Said a young man with silver blonde hair oceanic blue eyes and a lean built and a beautiful face with a aura of aloofness radiating from him, While walking out of the school grounds.

He appeared to be somewhere between Fifteen to Seventeen years old student as he was wearing a high school uniform and a rucksac.

[ A/N - Lets call MC 'that guy' till he's called by his name and other guys are just mobs who don't need a name as they won't appear again in story.]

"Hey, is that him?"

Asked a fellow student of this school to his surrounding students, probably his friends?

"Shh keep your voice low and don't point at his direction if he heard you then you are done."

(Looks like the rumors about me are getting more and more absurd every day.) Said the 'that him' guy.

"..Are you sure? But he doesn't look that dangerous though "

(Oh! This guy looks like good guy , Should I talk to him. Maybe he'll be able to help me clear my name?)Pondered Mr. 'that him'

"That's because you don't know anything, I heard he had beaten a bunch of guys very badly just because they talked rudely to him once."

(Yeah you just heard it somewhere, and you believed it, wow) thought 'that him' guy while rolling his eyes.

"Seriously ? But anyone would be angry if you talk to them rudely though"

(What is this guy ? An angel among a bunch of hypocrites, Now I am sure of it he'll be able to help me) said 'that him' guy with a shine in his eyes, to himself.

"Shh I told you, keep your voice low. And what you said is true."

( Hmm..this guy has some conscience left?)

"But that doesn't mean you should send someone to hospital just because they talked rudely to you."

"WHAT! They were sent to hospital?"

(....I should talk to him before the other guy contaminates him as well , Should I directly get to the main point or should start with a greeting or talk about weather? Yeah! Let's aproach them with a smile and greet them ,then I'll talk about the misunderstanding.) pondered 'that him guy.

"Yes that why I told you keep your voice low and not to point on his direction, You nearly got... Hmm? Nononono! he's coming here we are done now you idiot ! "

"No I think he just wants to pass from here lets just move/-

"Hey, The weather is good today it's it? I think it's perfect for a stroll near a mountain or a forest." Said 'that him' guy with a smile on his face..... well a kind of smile.

".....hiek! I am SORRY PLEASE DON'T KILL/ RUN FOR YOUR LIFE IDIOT." Both of the students talking earlier about 'that him ' guy fled with a horrified look on their face, while the former started apologising and the later grabbing him and running away at his full speed.

(.....Did I mess up?.. But why) Pondered 'that him' guy.

"....." Meanwhile the surrounding students were left speechless but not for long .

"... Hey did you see that? He's so scary!" Said a guy while shuddereing.

" Yeah his smile looked so evil, They don't call him Jasper the smiling demon for nothing , Just what was he thinking of doing to them! " Other one said in a hushed voice.

(Do they think I can't hear them, And when did I became a devil?) Asked 'that guy' Now identified as Jasper.

"Did you hear he said mountain and forests.. I don't even want to imagine what he was going to do with them there." Said another one with a horrified look on his face as if he saw a murder in front of his very own eyes.

"D..Do you think he was gonna bury them?"

(....Are they crazy? If I started burying every single person who pisses me off then all these guy's would be in the underworld) Scoffed Jasper.

"No even he won't do anything that extreame right?"

(Of course I won't sikko, do I look like a criminal to you?) Said Jasper to himself Jasper while frowning.

"No but what if he has some kind of gang hideout there?"

(Sure, if I had I would probably take you there and show it personally) Jasper scoffed again thinking that.

"That's terrible! I heard he was in a gang".

(*Sigh* I should just get going) 'that him' gave up on clearing this misunderstanding . And when others saw him walking towards exit they quickly moved away from his way.

|25 Minutes later:|

Location Alsace- Moselle A small bridge on lll river-

The figure of Two people could be seen leaning down on the guardrail of the bridge .One being that of Jasper and other was that of a young man similar in age to Jasper with short natural curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hahahahahagahahaha....Oh my god.....Ahahahahahaha"

"If you don't stop laughing I'll throw you in the river”

Jasper said in a dark tone.

"So-Sorry, now please don't look at me like that it's scary you know.." Said ' ?? ' in a awkwered tone.

"But seriously how can you laugh at my situation what kind of friend are you Hubert!" Asked Jasper infuriated.

" I can't help it your situation is so funny that Anyone would laugh you know?" Said ' ?? ' now identified as Hubert defending himself.

"Yeah, what's so funny tell me then.." Said Jasper with his arms crossed .

"Well lets put aside those guys' Interpretation of your action and words, You started with a ' Such a good weather type greeting right?" Jasper just nods at his words.

"But it's cloudy since morning and now it even started getting a bit breezy now possibly a thunderstorm is coming.. Who tf takes a stroll in a forest or near a mountain in such a weather? Of course you'll hear wierd rumors about yourself If you say wierd stuff like this."

"..... Well I do" Jasper said with little confidence.

".....Let me rephrase it for you what kind of Normal person takes a stroll in a forest or near a mountain in such a weather?" Asked Hubert stressing the word Normal.

" HEY! " the 'abnormal' Jasper didn't like being refered as such. Even if indirectly.

"This weather is perfect it's calming and the wind is gentle!" Jasper tried to defend himself or maybe that was really how he felt?

" That reminds me some rumors aren't baseless after all for example that one when you had beaten some guys black and blue" Hubert said while stroking his chin with a smirk on his face.

"I-It couldn't be helped, It wasn't my fault those guys were delinquents and intentionally trying to pick a fight with me but after a bit of 'self defence' When they heard my name they passed out? Even though I avoided hitting any vitals?" Jasper said confusedly in his defence.

"I - I see your fame has grown far and wide." Beads of sweat formed Hubert's forehead .

"Anyway the situation is getting out of control way too much you should Do something about it, how about changing school.

"Not possible, I've tried but I won't get any scholarship admission at this time of the year." Jasper said with a melancholy look.

"An - Anyways We should go home it'll soon start raining." Hubert said trying to reduce the awkward tension.

"You should Go ahead I want to spend some more time here" Jasper said with smile on his face as a gentle gale carassed him.

"Well make sure to go home before it start raining, It won't be funny if you caught cold and after recovering and going school again you find out a rumor about you being injured in a gang war" Hubert said while giggling a little .

" Yeah, that is possible.." Jasper chuckled in responce.

"See ya later then ~ " Hubert said before walking away.

"Yep See ya later" After saying goodbye Jasper leaned on the guardrail of the bridge again and started musing about some things for a while and didn't pay much attention to his surroundings.

*Drip- drip* " Hmm..It already started raining ?"

*Drip-drip* " How nice is the smell of rain~" Jasper closed his eyes in delight.

"B.....Bee...Beep!"

"Hmm? What's this sound ?" Jasper Said with a frown, he didn't this disturbance in the serene atmosphere.

*BEEP! / CRASH*

But before he could search for the source, He felt a crackling pain in his body and the world moved upside down.

(Argh! It hurts ! It hurts So much I feel dizzy. Did I get hit by something, A car?

And why does the world looks upside down.. No! At this rate I am gonna fall in the river! )

*Splash, Buble,Burble, Gurgle.*

(No! I am going to drown) Jasper flailed around but to no avail he was already drowning.

*Spluter- Splatter*

( No.....? Why..... does the water look red and my head fells as... if it's on fire..... Aha~ I see.....I am..... done huh?...)

*Slosh.....slosh... plop

| After A Indefinite Amount Of Time In a Foreign Space|

" .....Hmm?? Where is this, didn't I had a accident And Why does everything look so plane and white, Is this heaven? " Jasper was bevilderd after opening his eyes He found himself in a White Space without any sign the end or boundy.

{You are in our domain child } a authoritative voice .But when Jasper looked towards the source of voice he was shocked to See 5 beings seated around a round table with magnificent looks and authority.

*

___________________________________________________

{ That's it guys hope you enjoyed the Chapter drop a like and comment, If you want to. And Thanks for reading }.

 

0