Where am I ??
34 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

______________________________________________

Hello there I know I took a lot of time to upload this chapter as I was usy with my exames and my fan fiction. But don't worry because from now on I will focus more on this novel and I am also thinking of writing a new novel inspired by tonikaku kawai, Because I want to earn some poket money for my campus life, Though off cours I am not thinking of locking chapters or anything. What do you think?

______________________________________________

•• POV••

Far away from the realm of gods in the world they rule called Locfaiion or 'The Lonely Domain' In the land of mortals.

A vast and mysterious forest stands tall and proud With its humongous trees and numerous lifeforms residing in it. A forest feared and respected by the inhabitants of this lost domain. For its legend about the  miraculous herbs, which are said to bring even the 'Fallen' back from the embrace of the death. And for Its Savage monsters who seem to have come out from the depths of the land of horrors. But above anything else, for its Beauty and for its countless Veiled mysteries and secrets. And for its inexplicable wonders. Hence, acquiring its name (The Devil's Grooves Or The forest of no return.)

And, as if to prove all those tales of inexplicable wonders true. An elegant and grand mansion could be seen standing proud in the heart of the vast sprawling forest, showing off its glorious heritage, encircled with a mystical barrier which seemed to protect the mansion from the forest's inhabitants. It was a mansion so luxurious that it wouldn't be surprising if it belonged to a Royal from a wealthy country. With lush gardens and a grand entrance. The inside of the mansion is as just as impressive, with spacious and windy rooms with elegant and unique decor with antique furnishing. Each room has its own unique charm.

And on the second floor, In the most luxurious room of the mansion adorned with exquisite furniture, A beautiful boy could be seen lying on a canopy bed with a somewhat irritated look on his face, probably because of a nightmare, He was the same boy who was summoned in the realm of gods few moments ago, He was Jasper Valentine. He suddenly woke up with a jolt, gasping for air, looking around the room confused. It was completely unfamiliar to him, with no recognizable feature or object. He tried to remember who he was and how he got here.

"Argh!" Right I am Jasper Valentine, I had an  accident, and then I met the Gods who sent me here. But what do I do now?? 

When I looked outside the Window, , I could see a vast forest with massive trees surrounding the mansion he was in. Making my situation even more dire.

"Phanes? Are you there, zanas anyone." He waited for a while, but no one answered him back.

"I guess I am on my own now. But seriously, what do I do know? I won't be trapped here forever, Would I?"

It was then his eyes fell upon a letter on the bedside cabinate.

"Look for the crystal ball in the central hall of the Mansion?" Although he didn't understand what's happening, he decided to search for it anyway because it was the only thing, he could do at the moment.

~~~~~~~

"Ah! There it is, I can't believe it took to 1 hour to find it." The mansion was so big and extravagant that Jasper found himself lost a few times before he could reach his destination.

"What now, should I touch this thing? Wha!! " Just as Jasper touched the crystal ball lightly, he felt a weak static sensation passing through his body which caused him to back off in surprise.

"What?! Was it a joke?" Just as he was looking around to check if something changed, He saw something inside the crystal ball which filled him with delight.

{It's not a joke} It was Phanes who was sitting at the same table, he first met him with a smile on his face.

"Phanes!" Jasper was so glad that he almost jumped in excitement after all he was feeling scared and lonely after waking up at a unknown place, That's why he was feeling so glad at the moment. And seeing this phanes smiled gently at him.

{Hahaha I am glad to see you too} After Jasper had calmed down, he was now feeling embarrassed, So he decided to change the subject.

{I am here to you know~}

{Kuhahaha we are all here}

{Well, hello again}

"Phanes and everyone, what exactly is going on?"  I thought I would never see them again, at least not until I die again.

{Ah~ well we thought you might need some instructions, after all, you don't know anything about magic and this world. It is merely our projection that you see.}

{Kuhaha since you are my first student I will  make you the strongest person in the whole world of Locfaiion.}

'Since when did I become your student?'

{I was getting bored, so I thought I might as well as teach you a thing or two about magic and while I am at it, some common sense of this world too.}

'You aren't supposed to say that to my face!'

{I am here because you still haven't called me mother.}

"You were being serious at that time?"

{Of course! Did you think I was joking earlier?!}

"Why are you getting mad?"

{Hahaha, as I though, it's very lively here.}

'These guys…Are they for real? Don't they any responsibilities??'

{Alright then, Let's start your training with a thousand push-ups}

"Huh? You are joking, right?" But it didn't look like Zazas was joking, and from that moment on The hellish training of the Strongest person in Locfaiion began.

☆☆☆☆

POV ?????

However, at the same time, far away from The Devil's Grooves in a Beautiful Serene temple, a beautiful young woman, no more than 18 years With beautiful lustrous golden blonde hair and a beautiful figure could be seen praying to the gods with a faint smile on her beautiful face her eyes, however, were covered with a thin red fabric. She had an hourglass figure and a smile so charming that she could be easily misunderstood as an enchantress, However 2 beautiful Pure white wings attached to her back completely denied that possibility. And her body was constantly radiating in a faint golden aura which gave her the image of a pure and benevolent saintess. 

However, soon her smile fell and a frown took its place, however, that frown didn't last long and soon changed into a wide smile. At the same moment, the doors of the chancel swung open with a force and a man who looked to be in his mind forties walked in with haste as he called out to the young woman.

"Sofia, Do you feel it too?"

"Yes Father. I am not completely sure, but It looks like Gods has sent their Apostle to end evil in this world." The woman now Identified as Sofia exclaimed in happiness.

 

 

______________________________________________

2