I ame from the forest.
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

______________________________________________

Hello~ How are you guys liking this novel. I put a lot of effort on this project, I hope it's fun to read for you guys, and thank you for reading. 

Please keep supporting me, Remember creating stories is hard So your support is very precious to me . Now please enjoy.

______________________________________________

"Arrgh. I thought I was done for yet again. Where even I am right now?" After opening my eyes, I found myself laying underneath a tree. 

"Am I in the forest? But it doesn't look like the devil's grooves, It's quite a peaceful and shallow compared to that one forest. It's a good thing that this forest isn't very dens, it will be easy to take off here. Alright, let's see where am, «Whispers of the wind»"

I activated a unique skill I got from Nemus's blessing, and Black coloured translucent wings appeared behind my back and on both sides of my feet, they weren't typical pigeon's wings you'd see in a fantasy but those high-tech mecha type wings that weren't attached to my back but were levitating behind it. And I am not bragging, but they look quite cool.

It looks like there is an empty area, let's see if there's a road there, «Highlighted vision»" I activated another skill called Highlighted vision. It's an inferior version of highlighted senses an uncommon class skill which can be developed, if you evenly spread MANA towards all of your sensory organs and concentrate it around them, It's pretty famous skill between veteran knights and high-class adventurers.

"Oh! There it is an unpaved road, let's speed off." although it was probably 5 km's away, I reached there in less than 2 minutes, which means my speed was more than 150 km/h, although I could go even faster than this, even with a wind barrier, this is my limit for now. Nemus is also a messenger god, so it's only natural that his speed would be unparalleled. And his blessing also works the same.

"There are trails of wheels here, and they look 1 day old. It means this road is still being used, Hm? Farewell town is up ahead in this road, So this is the March¹ of the Marquis of Regnard. Then this should be the kingdom of Lunamor. Phew~ then I am on the right path. I thought they messed up with the coordinates." After running for 2 km more km at a not very insane speed, I saw a signboard which eased my worries. I was now running instead of flying because other than Angels and demons, other races don't usually have any flying skills, not to mention I am already very suspicious.

Anyway, I remember reading that this town is a part of Marquis Regnard's territory, which borders the Devil's Groove's outer part. Out of all the marquises I think he was the strongest one. 

Although there haven't been any Breakings² for the last few decades but guarding the entrance of devil's groove's is anything but an easy job, So Marquis Regnard is respected quite a lot in this country, Oh and although this country is called a kingdom its landmass is big enough to become a small empire.

" I didn't notice this before but It's already evening, huh? I hope I could reach there before the gates are closed. I don't really want to sleep outside, Hmm? Oh, I have arrived and there they are my first humans of this world!" As I was talking to myself, I finally reached the fearbell town. I stopped running and began walking slowly towards the massive gate, I think is one of the entrance of this town. The walls are quite thick and High around here because the infamous devil's groove is not very far away from here and monster attacks are quite common around this area.

"Hold it right there, sir! I don't think I have seen you around here, may I have your I'd please."

Ah! Now comes the hard part, although I don't have any problem in conversing with them because of a convenient magic that every transmigrator has and Phanes and everyone kept me company the whole time, but making them believe in my sounds very difficult, but l don't really have any other choice.

"Sir?" Oh! Crap, I have to say something.

"Ah sorry – sorry you see, I was living in the forest with my master, I just came out of the forest, so I don't really have any I'd proof of any sort, but I have a letter from him."

"Huh? Living in the forest, you mean the outer part of the forest where adventurers hunt, right? "

"And who is your master, is he not a adventurer? But if that's the case, why didn't you register for a I'd yet?"

"Ah! well, no, not the outer part. I mean the innermost part of the forest. And my master was the S+ class adventurer Tulkan." Yeah, they think I am joking.

"Ahahaha Th-the innermost region you say? I admit, since you came from the direction of the forest you might not be a complete weakling, but you're not strong enough to survive that forest. Hahahaha."

"Hahahaha! Oh my god, I thought he was a nobleman or a rich merchant but is he a con artist! Hahaha." I know that their reaction is only normal, but I am getting really pissed, how dare they call me a con artist? I am not lying at all, well not completely.

"If you don't believe me, why don't you verify this letter and if you still have any problem then how about this?" Ah! Is that because I am concealing   my power? Then let's try this. I released a bit of my killing intent³ as I pulled out the great sword that belonged to Tulkan and viola~ They stopped laughing in an instant. 

"So? How about it, if you still don't believe me, should I show you how to use this sword too? I don't mind at all~"

"*Thud* We-… WE ARE SORRY!" Did I overdo it? I only realized a bit of my killing intent, though? Then again, this sword is no joke, its oppressive aura is too damn! Majestic.

"Ah! It's all right just–" I was about to ask them to get up, however, I was interrupted by a burly man in the knight's armor who looked like an important figure. 

"Who is causing The commotion here." Oh well, looks like I really have to sleep outside now. Hah~

*****

______________________________________________

Here is the explanation of those things you might have questions about:-

1• A territory given to Nobles of Marquis rank to govern and protect by the royalty of their country. A marquis's territory is always ones on the borders of their country.

2• A phenomenon where Monsters get out of control and attack the nearby territories. This usually happens when a very strong monster is born, they control the weaker monsters and attack humans discriminately. These monsters are called monster kings.

3• Killing intent it's an invisible force which can affect people mentally. It becomes more lethal and overbearing the more powerful and stronger opponents are killed. Skilled individuals are able to hide it unless they fight with their full power, intentionally reveal it or are faced with stronger hostile individuals.

______________________________________________

2