Pleasing the Boss (F*ta Drow Matron) R-18
1.4k 9 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Breathe in, and release, breathe in and breathe out.

Lucia thiught to herself as she got off the bus, walking through the bustling streets of Dremstin as she kept her hands within her hoodie pockets. The elven woman walked along the side walk as she passed several other pedestrians as she neared her goal, some Orcs and Centaurs gave her a nod in passing while she returned the gesture. Passing by a shop, she stopped in place to comb her blonde locks to the side as yellow green eyes stared back towards her. Her pointed ears twitched as she listened to the crowd, her light use of makeup brought out her features, not to mention she fixed her attire a grey hoodie with a skirt and leggings. Today was the day, and she had to be on her best behavior!

Satisfied with her quick fix, Lucia jogged back along the sidewalk towards the directions she followed on her phone. Recently a rather nice apartment structure was in need of someone to help clean up the rooms of its occupants and her aunt managed to arrange this interview with its owner. She thanked the stars and moon for her aunt, ever since she arrived she was struggling to land a job let alone keep up rent for her tiny flat on the other end of the city.

Hence why she had to use the bus to get as close as she could to here, and jogged the rest of the way.

The elf finally reached the building she was looking for, a long stretch that had various doors lining up one side with a stair case that lead from the first to the second floor. Lucia took a breath to relax as she searched around for the main office, glancing at her phone for the time. 10:34 AM. Phew, her shoulders sagged as she slipped her phone back into her pocket. Less than thirty minutes before her interview started and she was making great time-

"Ms. Yasmin would like to see you Miss Lucia." A sudden voice broke her peace of mind as behind the elf was a rather quiet woman.

She had a uniform on to suggest that she worked in this establishment, perhaps one of her fellow coworkers in the near future...? Though the lady before her had pale white skin, her eyes were pure charcoal while her hair followed the same shade though having blue highlights towards the end of her streaks. The uniform was a standing apron over a long sleeved dress, followed by leggings and black shoes... if anything she looked quite nice in it. Though her words did snap her attention back to the present.

"O-oh, erm Ms. Yasmin is wanting to see me right now?"

"She would wish that you wouldn't dally long, I would use your earliness to impress her. Or at least eagerness, Ms. Yasmin can hardly turn down cute eager girls."

The ravenette woman bowed before heading off, leaving her puzzled as she watched her retreating back.

"... did she... give me tips for the job?"

Lucia pondered as she looks around for the office, taking a breath again. If she did want to impress Ms. Yasmin then... she'll follow the staff member's advice as she heads around for the place to start her interview.

ย 


ย 

The nervous elf found her office within the next five minutes, and already the woman was waiting inside behind a rather ornate desk. The lady behind the desk was a Drow, a similar species to her own though different in many ways. Her skin was a shade of purple that shifted into a muted charcoal, her long and flowy hair was a bright silver as it drooped towards her shoulders and back, her ears longer and pointed outwards before her red eyes glanced up towards the door.

"Miss Lucia I take it? Please, take a seat." Her cool and authoritative voice snapping Lucia out of her thoughts as she immediately went to sit down.

Lucia kept her hands folded on her lap as the Drow began to sort through her paper work, her eyes darting around the room in nervousness. The elf spotted several plaques adored on the wall, the flooring had a rather comfortable carpeting by the looks of it too. Her eyes kept glancing around before settling atop of Yasmin's figure, even while she was seated she could get the impression that they could tower over her should they be standing next to one another.

Then she felt as if she should've dressed better for this meeting, Yasmin was dressed in a black professional blazer while her dress slacks clung to her figure. The older woman crossed her legs as she continued to read in relative silence before finally looking up to Lucia as if trying to examine her thoroughly.

"Now then, would you elaborate to why you would want this job?"

Several moments passed as Lucia began to try her shot, growing more and more worried as the woman across from her barely reacted to it as she continued to write down on her clipboard. The young woman gulped to calm her nerves and yet what if she failed? She would certainly let down her aunt who organized this in the first place! Her eyes darted around, thinking of what to do that can convince or sway the Drow's opinion on herself.

ย 

Admittedly Yasmin didn't really pay much attention to what the young woman was saying during her interview. Her eyes were focused on how her cute lips moved as she spoke, how her hands played with her blonde locks while her eyes gazed around the room, and of course how her thighs clung to her snow like skin... it made it rather difficult to keep a straight face as she felt a growing heat pressing against her slacks.

Oh how she wanted to keep this elf within arms length, she seemed rather adorable to tease and play with. Perhaps... she can make that a reality should she sweeten the deal. Yasmin placed her papers onto the desk as she leaned back into her seat, her elbows resting on the arm guards as her movement shushed the young woman across from her.

"You've certainly piqued my interests Miss Lucia, though there are some matters I do wish to clarify should you get this job."

Yasmin watched as the young woman sat up straighter while she was intently listening to them, hanging on her every word. How cute as she watched those emerald eyes look into her own~

"As one of my employees you'll be cleaning up all sorts of matters within other occupant rooms, trash, folding sheets, and bodily fluids. And should the occupant ask for assistance for anything, you shall do so in your best efforts to appease them. Do that and not only would you have the job but you will be given a room for yourself here free of charge. Free lodging, dining if you wish, access to the indoor gymnasium and pools, spa, everything. Is that clear to you?"

The Drow woman stood up from her seat, moving around her desk to walk towards the many plaque on the wall as she turned her head towards the young elven woman. The prideful look in Yasmin's eyes caused Lucia to catch her breath as she listened closely, it seems that Yasmin wanted the best for her business so she made sure to have the best commendations for her staff to work at their best. That's what she thought as she found herself at the edge of her seat already thinking about the free room, then of course she recalled the tip she was given before.

"Y-Yes Ma'am!"

Lucia shouted as she nodded to Yasmin's words, only to see a smile on her features as she took a few steps towards the elven woman. In a short blink, the Drow was right in front of Lucia with one of her legs between her own while Yasmin gently cupped her hand under her chin to have her look up towards her ruby eyes. The young woman saw something twitch within the Drow's business slacks though her attention was focused on the hungering gaze that she found herself lost in.

"Good my Dear, before we can get started I would like to see how well you can perform with following orders. Service me."

"Service...? I um... how do I-"

The young elf's eyes darted around, frantically trying to process the moment that was going on. On one hand she was panicking due to the fact that she wasn't sure what Yasmin wanted from her. On the other hand her mind was dangerously racing towards more inappropriate thoughts with the woman close to her. Yasmin sensed her panicking and move her free hand to caress her cheek, brushing away a few blonde bangs to lean in closer to Lucia.

"Would my Dear wish for me to take the lead then?~"

Take the lead? So this was leaning to what she was thinking about... and yet that offer was quite enticing. Lucia gulped down some of her concerns as she turned to face Yasmin, nodding within her hands as she bit her bottom lip. Her thighs rubbed slightly together as it grinded against the Drow's, Lucia felt how strong the muscles were in Yasmin's legs- perhaps the woman was much stronger than she realized at first glance.

"If y-you would so kindly M-Ma'am."

"Good~ now, take a few deep breaths for me Dear and pay attention closely. After all this won't be the last time I'll ask for this~"

Lucia heard something unbuckle followed by something firm pressing against her chest, curious eyes wandered to see a tented bulge protruding from Yasmin's slacks. The younger elf gulped at the sheer size of it, before her hands reached up to grasp around the Drow's clothed member. Her fingers nimbly found the zipper and pull down on it to free Yasmin's shaft from its fabric confines, as well as earning a hiss of approval from the Drow.

"You might be a natural at this My Dear Lucia, get on your knees for me. I want you to feel all of me in that tight throat of yours."

Yasmin impatiently pulled Lucia off from the chair and onto their knees, keeping their head staring right into the ruby like eyes. The younger woman gazed upwards setting her hands to hold Yasmin's thighs, only to have her sight overshadowed by the stiffening cock that was placed against her eyes. It was warm as her vision was eclipsed entirely, Lucia can use every other sense than sight to feel her employer's throbbing shaft awaiting her.

Another hiss from the Drow before she cradled Lucia's head within her hands, holding back her thrusting by rubbing her member against their face. Before long, Yasmin felt something warm and wet graze the underside of her cock. Lucia couldn't help but finally open her mouth to have a taste of the girthy shaft, one lick turned into another... and another until she found herself wanting more.

From short licks to longer strokes as the elf's tongue traveled from the base of Yasmin's girth to the very tip were a small gift was awaiting her, a pearlescent bead of pre that formed one that have gave Lucia pause before the Drow firmly gripped her head and tugged against her harden cock.

"I believe that's enough foreplay for now, I still need to evaluate your performance my Dear~"

Lips were pressed against the swollen tip, then tugged to part open for Yasmin's shaft to enter and fill the young woman's mouth with just the head. The bittersweet taste of pre filled the young woman's mouth as more inches of Drow slid inside comfortable, Yasmin hadn't bothered to thrust just yet letting Lucia adjust to the size of her. Not that she needed to thrust at the moment, as Lucia began to bob her head back and forth to enjoy its taste with every moment. Soft suckling and slurps filled the office accompanied by an amused chuckle from Yasmin, watching as the young elf pleasing herself just from sucking her cock alone. She almost got the entirety of her cock inside! Just a little push and she was fully sheathed within Lucia's soft and tight mouth, and that's what the Drow did.

"Good... good girl, be a Dear and take a good long breath for me. This, is for your sake Lucia."

With her advice given out, and heeded as the elf felt Yasmin pull her head back from her servicing while leaving only the tip inside. Lucia's yellow green eyes looked up to see the lust filled gaze of ruby orbs staring back, trying its best to hold back for the woman to brace for what happens next. The young woman took her deep breath, filling her lungs with the delirious scent of Yasmin's sweat and cock before she blinked in response to the Drow. Her gesture was met with a smile, and the tightening of the grip on her head before Yasmin pulled her head in as she thrusted.

"GULK-"

"Ah~ that's mmph!~ such a heavenly feeling!~"

Yasmin smiled down at Lucia, in a mixture of awestruck and pleasure as the young elf in question completely took in the Drow's cock. Her throat bulged out in the outline of the girthy member, lips pressed up against the base of Yasmin's shaft while her nose pressed against her abs. Lucia was practically hilted while she gagged and sputtered around her cock, all the while Yasmin admired the beautiful sight in front of her. The older woman couldn't help herself as she lifted each leg over Lucia's shoulder one at a time before forcing the elf to lean backwards while staring right up into the shadow casted by Yasmin's crotch and midsection.

Plap, plap plap plap plap-

Lucia watched as Yasmin brought up her hips, sliding her cock out from the tight passage of her throat only to utterly batter against her face with wild abandon. The Drow's girthy cock stretched open her mouth and throat with each powerful thrust, lubricating her walls in pre as her weighty jewels smacked into Lucia's chin. Saliva intermixed with pre smeared all over the front of her face while her vision was constantly blacked out by Yasmin's body as it smacked against her. The only sounds she could make were sputters and gags as her throat stretched around inches of heated flesh. Eventually the wild passionate rut slowed into more deeper and impacting thrusts, intending on getting as deep as possible within Lucia's throat.

The younger elf felt Yasmin's sack churning as it rested against her chin before pulled back, feeling her shaft throbbing within her mouth while her eyes rolled up to the back of her head. Yasmin growled out her next words as she kept trying to reach the deepest parts of the young elf.

"My Dear~ you're just- too good not to be hired~"

Pants and gasps, even Yasmin couldn't hold back the sweet release as she shot ropes of hot ivory seed inside of Lucia's throat. The first few ropes were easily shot into her stomach, followed by the next that poured and filled her mouth as Yasmin pulled back her hips. Lucia didn't need to swallow as the Drow thrusted the pooling load down her throat as she continued to pump more and more seed. The older woman eventually had to lean back to sit against her table, dragging Lucia with her while attached to her cock and her head wrapped by her thighs. Yasmin smiled down on her new employee, brushing the side of her head with gentle caresses before gently prying off Lucia from her throbbing shaft.

"You've performed, marvelously My Dear. Such efforts certainly warranted a raise here~ and efforts to be quite rewarded. I'll be sure to have your room provided with your card, as well as my room key should you wish to visit."

Yasmin giggled as she pulled her cock out with an audible pop, then stroking her still stiff length a few times to pump two ropes of seed onto Lucia's face. What a glorious sight, to see her elf gasping for air with her mouth wide open and tongue hanging out. Covered in her fluids as if she was marked, and yet she can see where Lucia's eyes are staring at. Alas, she would need to arrange another time to spend with her employee this was after all a business.

She reached down to pick up Lucia, pulling her in for a gentle kiss before leaning close to her face.

"Welcome to the business, My Dear Lucia~"

And from there, the young elf found herself the start of a wonderful career as a housemaid.

23