Fun Night
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sure," he said and leaned in closer. Our lips met softly. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, teasing me. I parted my lips slightly and allowed him access. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, running it all around. I moaned as he did this.

"I love how soft you are," he whispered.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him close. I grabbed his shirt and started pulling at it. He lifted his arms up so I could pull it off. Then I grabbed his pants and yanked them down. I couldn't wait for him to take them off any longer.

His cock sprang out, already hard. I licked my lips and stared at his dick.

"Jesus," he said, grabbing his cock and stroking it.

My pussy was dripping wet. I knew I wouldn't last long before I had an orgasm. I sat up and straddled him. I rubbed myself all over his shaft, feeling the hardness of his cock against my clit. I leaned forward and sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth. He moaned loudly. I looked up at him, sucking harder. His hands grabbed onto my hips and he tried to move me back and forth, fucking my mouth. I moaned louder as his cock hit the back of my throat.

Then I tilted my head back. I stuck out my tongue and ran it along his shaft. I felt him jerk and moan. He grabbed my head and pulled it towards him. He plunged his cock deeper down my throat and I gagged. I pulled my head back and tried to breathe again. He started fucking my mouth again, enjoying my reaction. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back towards him. I could feel his cock hitting the back of my throat again as he pounded his dick down my throat.

He began panting. "You're such a good girl," he said. "I love how obedient you are."

I moaned as I felt his cock throbbing in my mouth. He started moving his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. I grabbed his thighs and held onto them. I knew I was about to cum. I could feel my juices flowing. I moaned and arched my back. He grabbed my face and held it in place as he continued fucking my mouth. I came hard, and he kept fucking me until I finished.

When I opened my eyes, he was sitting back on the couch smiling at me. "That was so good," he said, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I smiled back. "I bet it would be even better if you were eating me out."

He laughed. "Why didn't you say so earlier?" He got up from the couch and walked towards the bedroom. He turned around and winked. "You might be surprised what a young stud like me can do."

I followed him. He closed the door behind us and kneeled down in front of me. He stuck his fingers under my panties and pulled them down. I stepped out of them and lay down on the bed.

He got on top of me and slid his cock inside me. He started thrusting quickly, pushing himself deeper into me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me. He grabbed my hair and started pulling me back into him. I grabbed his ass and squeezed it as he thrust his cock into my pussy.

He started pounding me harder and faster. I moaned loudly, loving how he was driving me crazy. He grabbed my legs and lifted them off the ground. He pushed his cock all the way in and started slamming into me. I threw my head back and moaned, feeling myself getting closer to another orgasm.

"What are you doing to me?" I screamed.

He grabbed my hair again and pulled me back towards him. He thrust harder and faster. I could feel myself getting close to another orgasm. He grabbed my legs and held onto them tightly. My pussy tightened around his cock as I came.

"Oh god," I cried out. "Please stop!"

But he didn't. He kept fucking me hard and fast. I could hear his balls slapping against my ass. He was grunting and moaning loudly. I heard him grunt and groan.

"I'm gonna cum," he said. "Fuck you feel so good."

He held onto my thighs as his cock throbbed inside me. He jerked a few times, then let go of my legs and fell down next to me on the bed.

I rolled onto my side and cuddled with him. "Thank you for that," I said, holding him close.

He smiled. "That was great. You're a natural."

I smiled and kissed him. "Are you going to stay over?"

"Yes. I'm staying the night." He kissed me again. "And tomorrow morning too."

I kissed him again, running my hand through his hair. "Let's sleep," I said. I pulled the blanket over us.

The next morning I woke up early. I went into the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I looked in the mirror and noticed something strange. I was naked.

0