Chap 1: A mess
535 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our protagonist - Gunner, 18 yrs, not that of a charismatic guy but above average nevertheless. He's got a good academic result so far in technology development major in a quite prestige university; a lovely girlfriend and a good social life. Everything is just right on its path at least it's what he thinks. 

- "Aww man, not another rainy day" - Gunner complains as if the weather is against his favor. " Of all time why it has to rain on my training day, well if the weather says no so maybe I will take a day off from martial arts." 

Although he's kind a nerd himself, his way of thinking is no where like that of a nerd. He majors in technology development but unlike a nerd who always indulge in computer, he has a mindset of a healthy nerd. He practices martial art hard and so far has won many medals in competitions from all over Japan, not the biggest or most well known competition but still he's quite proud of that. He learns martial arts because of an incident in the past when he got bullied even to the point of nearly experiencing a mental breakdown. After that he just wanted to protect himself and his loved one so he forcibly enrolled in a Karate class and not long until he found passion in practing martial arts and took pleasure in mastering it.

- Back to the moment, with nothing to do right now so he wanna hang out with his girlfriend but sadly she's busy. Idlely he scrolls the Internet looking for something entertaining. He comes across a meeting of experts in A.I development and everyone is free to enter and what's more, this event takes place right near his mom house and starts in the next 30 minutes. Even though he's not majoring in A.I but since it relates to algorithm and coding so perhaps he might learns something new. 

- "All right, not the best option but I think it's worth a shot, afterall knowledge is infinite so maybe I'll find something there. Iam kinda hungry now so maybe mom got something to eat"

After visiting his mom just for a small 15-minute chat and filled his emty stomach, he arrived at the place supposed to be the meeting of scientist not knowing this maybe his grave.

- " Dang, is this for real? These scientists at best some random dudes giving presentation how to crack a game. These sunuvabetch know nothing, is this a scam by the way? " - filled with confusion, Gunner wanders around the building.

- " Umm, hey. Is this the supposed conference between the scientists in A.I development? " - Gunner asks a man in a blue shirt whom is busying crafting something.

- The guy in blue replies: ' Yeah you got to the right place. This is a meeting but we don't have any experts in this stupid computer engineering. We only got experts and masters in gun, babe" - the man giggles while talking with a funny voice

- " Huh, what do you mea-? "

-Banggggg!!! A loud boom just cracks open a chest of a man. He stands there with blood gushing out together with intestine and organs through a big reddish hole from his chest. The crowd starts to panic, every place filled with screams and gun shots.

- " Sorry mate, but I guess this is your grave. Nothing personal but unfortunately you got caught in this incident. It's for the greater good" - The guy in blue shirt talks while pointing a Glock18c handgun at Gunner head. Bang, Gunner immediately dodges his head and before the man even knows what happened, he got punched right in his chin by an uppercut and his wrist twisted in Gunner's hand.Gunner got a control of the gun and not wasting a monet asking while pointing the gun back at the suspicious guy. 

- " What the fuck is this shit? Tell me what the fuck is happening before I drill a hole in your monkey's skull."

- " You couldn't tell ,poor soul? This is a terrorist attack and sadly you got caught in this turmoil ."

- " I don't care a bloody shit about this terrorist attack or something about political but u'd better show me a way out" - Gunner talks while discreetly observing the scene around him. People laying in blood pools, some got chopped into pieces with machete, some got shot mutiple time in the head, some got a ticking bomb in his stomach waiting to burst open his insides out, empty bullet shells spraying around,... chaos everywhere.

- " I think the only person who you can rely on right now is your Jesus because I do not intend to leave this place alive. I am part of a suicidal squad all for the sole purpose of a better America. We can not live under a stupid tyrannic goverment anymore." - The man shouts and with a small bip in his hand, he blows up literally, surely lives up to his name as part of a suicidal squad.

- " That's it? I try so hard and got so far but in the end..., Iam a good man that obeying the law, tryna be an average citizen that hopes someday will have his family with a decent job. What about my dream, family, friends, I tried so hard but for what, be a victim in a terririst attack?" - Gunner cries not accepting this truth and not realising he has been in a body of a toddler.

- " What the heck? Am I got reincarnated like in these main stream manga or something. But I remember I got blown up into pieces not lying under a truck wheel? "

Being a toddler right now the only thing Gunner can do at best is turning his head to observe the surrounding. Suprisingly quite a scene that catches his interest immediately. He was lying in a small casket under a blanket that barely covers his entire body. Right in front of his very naked eyes is the sight of a wooden door with a weirdly but beautifully carved patterns like some sorts of letter. Turning to the other site, he sees unarguably the most disturbing scene he ever seen. 1 women who seems to be in 35 groping a small boy whom seems to be around 13 but that poor boy got a collar on his neck but no chain? And again the collar has some weird glowing letter written on it. The boy is wearing nothing but a costume that can only be seen in porno. A Strap on that barely covers his tits together with an underwear that only covers his d1ck with some string hanging around??? 

- " Is this a slave market? And why would someone uses a collar but no leash? " - Gunner thinks hard while looking at the other woman.

The other one is likely to be the owner of this store is ordering some teenagers around the place lining up and other " customers " inspecting each boy while murmuring.

- " linda, are you sure this is the best patch you got because I only see they are around 2-grade goods at best. The other one you sold me a month ago has already bored me out so I hope you got some more interesting d1cks this time. "

- " Nah, surely this is not the best patch right now. You know, Roselyn, little boys are hard to get a hand on these day especially these fucking guardwomen patrolling all day and night. These fucking Order." - the woman hisses after finishing the sentence.

- " But I do see some potential men here nonetheless, are these for sale my friend" - Roselyn pays a quick glance at some of the frail looking and feminine man standing beside the counter with Linda

- " I'm sorry but they are my property and you know how's hard it is to obtain these men? I paid quite a sum of Orderinas at the City's market so nope"

- " Aww common, just 2 of them is fine " - Roselyn begs

- " With that monstrous pussy of yours I'm afraid I have no slave that'r suittable for you right now but I can sell you 3 Dickening pills and 3 boys with a total of 200 Orderinas." - Linda offeres

- " Fine. Even though I only got 3 uses with these boys, I prefer quality over quantity" - Roselyn chuckles

- " oh Gosh, what's the actual fuck is happening right now. Why I was reincarnated into somewhere but this shithole. No I don't deserve this, fuck you whoever sends me here " - Gunner tries to squirm around while trying his best to look for an escape route but with this vulnerable body he got no choices but to spend quite a few years in this godforsaken hell hole.

Disclaimer: This is the first time I tried writing a webnovel and Iam still in the middle of learning English as this is not my mother tounge so I hope you guys can help me improve my writing skills.😭😭😭😭

13