chapter 1
285 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

¿why?

¿why? which felt so different.

¿why? They treated him differently.

¿why? They looked at him that way.

Everything was so different...

He...He felt that he does not belong to this reality, a reality quite distant from what he believed was normal. never ceased, never stopped while further centimeters grew up, his mind and his body did not stop introducing commands that gave him a perception different.

No, he does not remember it this way...

All are wrong, right?

He wasn't wrong, right?

When your conscience and intelligence reached a plateau in their development, he accepted further the role of a different entity, someone different, someone who knew what is good, while everyone was wrong.

In this society with values attributed to the genders male and female interchanged, he saw a field, a stage, a throne.

Of course, he never said it, the fact of fighting against an entire society would mark him as an outcast or insane. He also didn't complain even when this complaint went downstream, in fact, he took advantage by further infamous that this fact sounded.

Being the gender further vulnerable gave him many advantages, such as disadvantages, the advantages were comfortable, and the disadvantages were frustrating, but he, this entity inside Akiyama Haruka, was going to enjoy every second of these advantages...

**knock knock**

...

**knock knock**

“Young master? It's 6:30, I will enter now."

GOOD, there goes his introspection in the morning...

Taking a robe that there was left on the bed he covered it.

Moments after Haruka watched as a skinny old man entered her room.room, while Haruka dried her hair with a towel.

This skinny man was a servant of your family, right? What was it called?

The old man puckered his frown weakly, and the change in his face was hardly noticeable. cold and elongated expression facial.

"Young master, excuse my meddling, but your health worries us deeply, so please stop taking showers in the morning, you must attend your piano lessons early, and if the cold environment causes some bad, the whole house will feel sad".

Haruka agreed mechanically, although the comment enter his ear and he left on the other without generating an impression of it.

"yokota-jiji, thank you for your worry, consider your suggestion from now on"

the old man agreed with a slight smile equally imperceptible, which provoked Haruka to light chill, still, he didn't get used to ital intercourse between men of this universe...

"Yokota-jiji, can you prepare my clothes for today?" Haruka asked simply.

didn't have to say a word further for the old man to enter his closet and will combine some set of sober and elegant clothes.

Haruka noticed the man who looked a bit further cheered up after the small verbal exchange, all this was what Haruka toward to pass his time.

he was a young man analytical who was looking for the way in things, winning the affection of anyone, playing with anyone, take advantage of anyone.

yes, it was someone who kept his true and twisted self, deep inside of the.

Haruka there has been blessed from conception with a first-class features category, that even they had a certain effect on subjects of his gender although never and never will deepen in this particular.

yes, Akiyama Haruka was a beautiful or handsome man like he knows corrected internally.

The saying that pretty people were one step ahead of the rest was true, haruka simply could turn to the mirror contemplated before the old man walked in to cause a narcissus-like effect on him.

Yes, he was a young man with many mental problems, hidden behind an impeccable porcelain face and black hair more beautiful than silk, which blurred anyone who set their eyes on the most pristine aquamarine stars of his gaze.

description entangled of someone synonymous with beauty and the epitome Of the same...

Well, according to him...

....

The process to dress his body was fast because her figure was slender and her good condition physical.

Doesn't he like male servants to come inside his room, offering help for such simple tasks how to wear some clothes?

And why only an old man entered his room, instead of a group of beautiful maidens willing to touch his skin even above the salary or the pride of serving a great family?

well, because of the same values ​​of gender invested.

His mother was a woman conservative to the standards of this reality.

almost he lived confined to this house, due to the restrictiveness that could be about the contact with other women outside of his family.

He knew of earning his mother's goodwill, although at the same time, it was something embarrassing for him. he had what to do as a baby weeping.

Due to this, the task of enlisting by the morning since I was very young relapses in a man who was harmless like a fly

Haruka like there as demonstrated before, there was won the love of the old man for a long time. this being something as simple as treating it with an honorific informal and changing your vocabulary a bit for something further simple and meaningful.

although not there was a further advantage to taking the kindness and favors from the old man in his favor, it was something important for him, after everything, the fact of someone who served his mother is further than an ace hidden under his sleeve.

....

the young man with mental problems abandoned his room after confirming his appearance for the third time.

His house was needlessly beautiful, so much so that he was cloying to see just one of the carvings on the doorknob, in which surely an artist there was invested further lifetime, which he doing it twist to open it.

Haruka would leave the introspection for after.

After all, it was time to play with one of his favorite toys.

I did not pass not even a second after opening the door of your room when the beautiful face of a young woman bowed in a hard and strict greeting.

....

"good days shi-chan, you can raise your face" Haruka Express

the face was the same as the attractiveness that Haruka, liked could Give way to compatibility with yours. fine blond hair so pale that they seemed like silver threads. Their eyes were coppery like the one at sunset, thin lips at their ends and fleshy where the spell of love was formed.

Haruka was in love with his butler, bodyguard, and childhood friend, but not enough to show him his true self.

and she was in love with the...so bad... that was the main deterrent and reason why Haruka doesn't was looking for a relationship further thereof servitude with her.

Haruka there was deliberately, ceded and shown his love for her, as an experiment. How far can you take someone's love and convert it into an obsession for you, how much trauma do you have to hammer into that person's brain?

although Shi-chan, how Haruka is meant affectionately, it was one of his projects further along in terms of development. Shi-chan also I was already someone vulnerable since they met like a sponge absorbs any sentiment on your part. The job that Haruka there was done with her was compromising to a certain extent. kisses, hugs, oaths, and pain.

"Shi-chan, do you want to go to the garden after my piano lessons?" Haruka mentioned as her footsteps went before her.

...

Was a brief silence, as if the scene were to end.to tear apart in the middle at any time.

...

"I will do whatever Haruka-sama wishes..." the strain broke after that she answered while staring at her backHaruka ahead of her.

Haruka smiled, and gracefully turned around to face her.

"Well, it's a little cold today, but when we meet again you should be warm. '' Haruka instructed while staring at his shi-chan's face.

the cheeks of her servant's flawless face were dyed a beautiful pink and her hand traveled to Haruka's serene face in a tender caress...

"Haruka-sama... yo-"

"Alright Shi-chan, we'll talk when the time comes, I'm really hungry...besides, my mother can Get upset if you don't see my face there"

there was a deliberately cut to Shi-chan, it wasn't the time...

Haruka there was learned over the years that her childhood friend/servant's desire was strong enough to try something on the spot further guarded against the mansion of his family. Both had lived some experience traumatic in the past, and something was not right in the head of his beautiful Shi-chan.

But still, she followed being obedient, only Haruka Knew until there came the real commitment to his first project.

7