chapter 1
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: New Beginnings

The soft petals of cherry blossoms swayed gently in the spring breeze a group of friends, brimming with nervous excitement, gathered for their first day of high school. Each with their distinct personalities and aspirations, they were about to embark on a journey that would shape their lives forever.

Kazuki was a young man who exuded charisma and led the group. He had an infectious energy that drew others to him, making him an instant friend to many, he had such a personality that got him to be called a natural comedian as he could make anyone laugh no matter the situation, and sometimes a psychopath cause he was one. Yuuki was earnest and reliable by nature. He had a calm demeanor and a supportive personality but he was naive and couldn't make decisions easily.

Among the girls, Aiko stood out as the lively and outgoing one. She did everything she did without caring about the consequences and had a talent for brightening up any room she entered, Her infectious laughter and warm personality made her a beloved companion to all. Yumi was a cheerful and sociable friend who had a habit of getting on Kazuki's nerves.

Takeshi was the worst friend you could ever have there was not a single person in the group who didn't hate him, had a stubborn craving for games. (there is a colorful reason why he is in between the girls.)

Lastly, Sakura, the quiet and introspective girl, a gentle soul with a penchant for anime, often found solace in his laptop, escaping the cruel reality that we currently live in, in her world. Her name suggests she was useful always screwing something. Together, these seven friends formed an inseparable bond, united by their shared journey through high school.

Did u enjoy "the tower"?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
0