A Special Thanks to Readers and Supporters
32 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

"A New Nightmare 1" takes place between RE0 and RE1, "A New Nightmare 2" would take place before and after the events of RE2 and RE3... if I ever decide to reach that far.

This fanfiction is a result of both my love for and obsession over the Resident Evil game franchise. These games have been a major and crucial part of my life; some of my fondest memories revolving around them, some of my more prominent interests expanding from them. For 27 years, this franchise has increased my lust for knowledge and my interest in science, and has honed my skills in character development and world building.

Not a single day that goes by, where I don't see something that reminds me of the games; I talk about it ALL the time, embedded in my head, running deep in my veins. It has become my life. Is has become me. And this is a love letter to the franchise, doing the source material justice, with utmost respect for the canon.

(I do NOT acknowledge any AND all of the live action adaptations, and I have little attachment to the remakes, and I am in no rush to play RE7 or RE8. For this storyline, I follow a strict path from Resident 0 to Resident Evil 6, including both Outbreak and Revelations games, as well as the CG movies Degeneration, Damnation and Vendetta)

Happy reading... and have a look at my Patreon. A glimpse comes free, but who knows? You might end up sticking around. And of course, the more support I receive, the further this story can go... perhaps it could even see a comic version for it, or even dusting off the RPG version I created a while back, if I was to get sufficient help from Patreon or Ko-Fi.

And do not forget: +1 Heart and Commenting are always welcomed. A small gesture that grants outstanding support nonetheless

Kindly, Rin.

9