Chapter 29. Primal Melody
1.3k 8 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   The tent in which Kara and Ophelia were staying wasn't an affordable one for just anyone, as it boasted premium facilities. Besides being made of a thick material that made it impossible to see what was happening inside, it had a very soft floor, akin to a goose feather duvet, and three orange magic cores affixed to three of its four walls, which served to illuminate and warm the tent, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of specially designed restaurants for couples seeking a romantic dinner.

   Some years ago, Kara had once taken Alice to such a restaurant, the kind rumored to have lighting that could enhance the allure of the partner sitting across the table of compact dimensions. However, to her disappointment, Alice, who incessantly was speaking about the expensive dishes on the menu, didn't seem affected by this phenomenon at all, as she looked the same as she did every day. Consequently, Kara didn't revisit that restaurant with Alice, believing that the myth of a romantic atmosphere was concocted by the owners of such places to justify the exorbitant prices they charged for the food they offered.

   However, at the moment when she was above Ophelia, whose slightly bronzed skin, uncovered by the white nightgown she wore, reflected the faint light produced by the surrounding magic cores due to the perspiration caused by their intense kisses, Kara had to acknowledge that such an atmosphere was capable of amplifying the eroticism of Ophelia's body, already so abundant, to a level that could induce a regular person to suffer a heart attack.

   Although she had set aside all worries and was determined to make love to Ophelia that evening, Kara was slightly intimidated by how attractive Ophelia looked at that moment, having the sensation that once she savored all the pleasures that Ophelia's body, exuding a desire to mate from every pore, could offer, she would forever remain enslaved to them, thus transforming all the freedom she had gained through her power into a joke.

   'It seems like as soon as I embarked on the adventure to find love, I encountered the final boss. It's as if the moment I stepped into The Great Moonshadow Forest, I should have fought right away against Sky Tinger...', Kara thought as her gaze, filled with desire, explored every inch of Ophelia's lascivious upper body, whose deep breaths caused her ample chest to nearly spill out of her nightgown, which had descended due to their passionate kisses during which their bodies were pressing against each other.

   Captivated by the perspiration on the visible part of Ophelia's breasts, which reminded Kara of dewdrops on the petals of a fully bloomed rose, she almost unconsciously directed her lips towards that area, planting a gentle kiss on the warm skin, her eyes locking onto Ophelia's, wanting to see if there was any trace of discomfort in them.

   Observing nothing but desire and enthusiasm on Ophelia's face, Kara continued to pepper the upper part of Ophelia's breasts with dozens of light kisses, gradually moving upward toward Ophelia's neck, where some strands of her rich and silky hair had stuck.

   Once her lips reached the side of Ophelia's neck, Kara buried her entire face into it, drawn by Ophelia's body fragrance, seemingly intensified in that area, and she struggled to refrain from nibbling, avoiding leaving any blemish on Ophelia's flawless skin. Instead, she kissed it fervently, her tongue leaving no inch untouched, akin to a cat grooming its kittens.

   After Kara replaced all of the sweat on Ophelia's neck with her saliva, while Ophelia's fingers dug into Kara's back, whose skin was seemingly impervious to any scratching, Kara redirected her focus back to Ophelia's delicious lips, which were creating an erotic melody that heightened Kara's excitement. She promptly sealed them with her own lips, not letting a single musical note escape anymore, as if she wanted to absorb all of Ophelia's moans into her own chest.

   After yet another long kiss of almost 5 minutes, during which Kara's tongue tip almost constantly lingered at Ophelia's throat opening, modeling all the sounds Ophelia made as she pleased, Kara allowed her to fill her lungs with fresh air, while her mouth descended once again to Ophelia's chest level, this time tugging down with her teeth Ophelia's nightgown until her breasts were completely released.

   Although Kara had never preferred fat, always removing it meticulously from the meat when preparing pastrami, Ophelia's ample breasts, which her fingers could easily mold akin to the dough prepared by Alice's grandmother many years ago to make cheese pies, seemed highly enticing, Kara couldn't satiating herself from kissing and licking them, her only regret being that her mouth was far from large enough to contain one entirely.

   Thus, Kara had no choice but to content herself with holding in her mouth only the two fully erect nipples that adorned Ophelia's breasts like two ripe cherries atop a cake, sucking on them one by one with fervor, even though she was aware that nothing would flow from them, while her hands continued to knead both of Ophelia's breasts, each movement eliciting increasingly erotic sounds from Ophelia.

   Although Kara could have continued to indulge in Ophelia's breasts all night, her highly sensitive nose hinted that Ophelia's body concealed another delicious place, something that seemed increasingly enticing as time passed. Thus, after a quarter of an hour, she reluctantly separated herself from them, her eyes glancing with frustration at Ophelia's nightgown, stretching down to her knees and covering the intended target, realizing she should have removed it from the very beginning.

   "Kara... give me a bit of space so I can undress completely... and you can do the same. I want to see you naked...", Kara suddenly heard Ophelia's slightly hoarse voice, seemingly reaching a breaking point after her body had been teased for so long and she longed to finally reach the climax that she had approached dozens of times in the past hour, from the very first minutes when she and Kara had started passionately kissing.

   Delighted by Ophelia's enthusiasm, Kara didn't oppose this suggestion and moved aside, resisting all her instincts that told her not to abandon the warmth emanating from Ophelia's body, not even for a second.

   'Be civilized, Kara... You can't tear your lover's clothes... at least not until you have new ones to offer in return after you've torn them...', Kara told herself in her mind as she removed her nightgown in a very lascivious manner, as she was aware that Ophelia, who had risen from the ground and was kneeling, was following her every move, licking her lips involuntarily.

   "Mmm, why haven't you undressed, Ophelia? Do you need help?", Kara asked, slowly advancing on all fours toward Ophelia with the grace of a leopard, noticing that she hadn't made any progress in undressing.

   "Damn. You're so hot, Kara! If I could, I'd keep you under me every night from now on...", Ophelia said with possessive eyes, tinged with a hint of frustration that her physical abilities didn't allow her to dominate Kara.

   "Hmm, I'm sure you'll have plenty of chances in the future to do that. But tonight, you're destined to be at my mercy...", Kara said as her face came within 10 centimeters of Ophelia's, and then she began to passionately kiss her while her hands fumbled to undo the drawstring of Ophelia's nightgown.

53