Chapter 18
332 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The swordmage advanced, moving to her hands and knees as she arrived at Azade who's eyes continued to shine with an alluring delight. Perhaps that look would stick with Elaina because it was so different from the ones she had gotten earlier in her life. They weren't the eyes of an abusive sister exploiting her "deformity" for personal satisfaction then spitting on her with disgust when it was over. Azade's eyes were warm and inviting. She wanted not just to be satisfied but to have her lover share in it with her. Elaina held onto that feeling because even if it wasn't something she would have with Azade again, it would serve to remind her of how different things could be for her. It would serve as a reference point for the future to safeguard her as well.

Azade's finger went up to Elaina's chin, smiling as she guided her into another kiss as the underside of the swordmage's shaft slid along the slickness of her sex. Elaina held that position on her hands and knees for a moment before allowing herself to ease down against the woman, the delicate flesh of their breasts squishing together exquisitely. Again their tongues danced, and the forest seemed to go silent around them, with only the distant crack of the fire back in the camp managing to pick its way through the curtain of stillness that had befallen them. Azade's hips pushed up against Elaina in an attempt to grind her slickness against the redhead's thick hard-on to urge her in.

With a quick, silent adjustment of her position, Elaina brought the warm, swollen head of her cock in line with the slippery channel of pink before sinking into it slowly. Azade let out a quiet gasping "Ohh" when she did and a contented "Uhn" when the two were melded together at Elaina's base. The swordmage savored the look of relief in the woman's eyes as if she had been aching for what she'd given her and had finally found the respite she so desperately needed.

"Better?" Elaina asked in a hushed whisper.

Azade gave an almost leisurely nod as her soft insides clenched down powerfully around her, "Much."

Without thinking about it, Elaina's hips rocked back before sinking into her in a series of long graceful strokes. She could feel the fog at the edge of her perception, but it hadn't yet found a hold in her mind. Azade let out a groan and writhed against each thrust, devouring every last inch of Elaina's hardened flesh to the hilt. Azade wrapped her legs around the swordmage, holding onto her and offering subtle squeezes to effect a shift in pace and power, while inside, the squeezing was more overt.

Elaina obliged her without a word, though her breathing had begun to quicken. Her hips shifted from the graceful rocking to a more vigorous pumping, earning her exciting sounds of pleasure from the woman under her along with more forceful squeezing from her legs. The two worked with clear singular intent now, the balmy space between the rest of their bodies becoming moist and stickier. The curtain of silence that had fallen around them was disrupted now by the harmony of the woman's moans and the brisk wet slapping of flesh that underwrote it.

"Elaina," Azade gasped, "I'm close!"

Elaina licked her lips, keeping a firm hold on her mind against the pressing of the fog that threatened to overtake it. Simultaneously, she forced down the urge to simply release the tension at the root of her being then, wanting very much to ensure she brought Azade over the edge of orgasm without stumbling at the finish line. To be sure, she reared back, sitting almost upright without faltering with her bucking hips. Without the pressure from Elaina's upper body, the soft globes of Azade's breasts were now free to move in swift undulating circles on her chest. Azade caught Elaina's hungry gaze on her and seized one of her breasts, arresting its movement as she pinched at the tip of it, tugging on the nipple gently. The swordmage felt herself edge closer to climax and dropped her hand to the top of the wet slit devouring her cock to find the firm button of her clit to massage it in small circles.

Azade's eyes rolled back into her head at the added stimulation, the grip on her breast tightening as her back moved into an arch. Her mouth fell open in a silent scream that split the night every bit as well as it would have with sound. Emboldened, Elaina's hips slammed against her frantically, driving the orgasm of the woman to still further heights. The woman's other hand snapped to the moss beside her, gripping tightly at it with such strength that she threatened to tear it from the forest floor. The swordmage herself felt the momentum of her own oncoming orgasm suspended momentarily as she took in the spectacle of Azade's.

It was like watching the woman soar through the air as she lifted her hips before hitting her apex and coming crashing back down to earth again, a long euphoric groan finally escaping her as her backside came back down to the bed of moss underneath her.

"Fuck, I'm still cumming!" Azade exclaimed as her body curled and trembled. The hand beside her shot to Elaina's breast now, taking firm hold of it before tugging at her nipple. Elaina's suspended orgasm was shattered with the jolt of pleasure that shot through her chest.

Elaina's mouth fell open as Azade's had, but her cry of ecstasy wasn't silent, instead coming out as an elongated "Ahn" as she succumbed under the crushing weight of her orgasm.

"Yes! That's it!" Azade gasped, sweat causing a few strands of her hair to stick to her forehead as she shifted from passive orgasm to active milking as the tight wet canal of her cunt began to wring and squeeze at the throbbing cock inside, "Cum inside me!"

Something about having the words spoken at that moment added a sense of urgency and immediate need to the orgasmic spasms running through Elaina, her cock spitting and gushing thick hot ropes of cum with an intensity that threatened to banish all cognitive sense from her mind. She lost sight of what was happening for a moment as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her hips continued to work without her directing them to, the spewing rush of her jizz still coming hard and fast. Azade devoured it all, both hands now on her breasts as she writhed on the end of Elaina, taking in the thick heated fluid even as Elaina churned it up inside her. The phyllomage wrung every last drop the swordmage, drinking deep of her sex by way of her own.

When the ecstatic assault on her senses finally passed, Elaina's body sagged slightly, and she took a moment to savor the fleeting afterglow, her chest rising and falling with each heavy breath. She eased her flesh from Azade, who herself was now laying back, breathing heavily as her legs laid relaxed on the bed of moss to either side of Elaina. A thick white cream slipped from the woman only an instant after the swordmage pulled out of her.

"You fuck beautifully, Elaina," Azade sighed, her fingers trailing small circles around her chest, raising her head slightly to look over at the redhead still in her own state of recovery.

"Ha, thank you. That's actually quite the compliment," Elaina answered.

Azade's faint smile grew as her eyes shifted down along Elaina, settling on the still mostly hard cock standing almost upright in her lap, "I was going to ask if you were ready for more, but I suppose I have my answer, don't I?"

Elaina blinked, almost not understanding what Azade was saying to her before she looked down and realized that she was still erect, "Oh. Uhm, already? Right now?"

Azade's face turned smug, "What did I tell you? I wanted this to last. Just because you shoot a load in me doesn't mean we're done."

Elaina gave a short chuckle, "Well, technically two," she corrected, noting that she had cum in her mouth before, not as though she thought Azade had actually forgotten.

"Well, you seem ready for three," Azade said as she turned over slowly, laying on her stomach on the bed of moss. Elaina took a deep breath, wondering what Azade had in mind when the woman reached back to the roundness of her right ass cheek and pulled it to one side to expose the small clean pucker of her asshole.

"I remember how much you liked having me this way," Azade cooed, "I want to feel you in my ass again."

Elaina felt the fog settling in again, and she began to crawl over to Azade, her cock twitching excitedly between her legs. It had never been something she had actively sought out or thought about, but when it had been offered to her, Elaina had found the experience exhilarating.

"We don't have any of Anisha's lubricant, though," Elaina said weakly, the tip of her dick already brushing against the plump round ass of the woman underneath her.

"You should still be slick enough from me," she answered with a glance over her shoulder, but she brought back her other hand to take some of what was oozing from her pussy and smear a little of it across her other entrance, "This should help."

Elaina looked down, took hold of her penis at the base, and gripped it tightly to keep it aligned. Unlike the vagina, the anus offered more resistance to entry and was more than capable of shunting the forward force of her cock to either side if not braced properly. She brought the needy pink head of her fleshy rod to the puckered asshole and began to push slowly, letting the woman under her have ample time to adjust. It didn't go in immediately; instead, the whole of the flesh seemed to bow inward as it offered some more resistance, but as Azade relaxed and it opened, she felt the head slide in and hold in place for a moment.

“Ah!” Azade hissed, “There it is.”

Elaina let go of herself and placed her hands on either side of Azade's body to prop herself up as she eased her hips forward, slowly submerging the length of her aching hard-on into the depths of Azade's pillow-soft ass. Elaina felt the fog settle in, knowing that her cock shouldn't ache this much so soon after the mind erasing orgasm she'd only just had. She knew that she shouldn't want to go right immediately to pounding Azade's ass to fill her with more of her sticky seed. But the fog made her not care about these things. All that was left was the perpetual need to fuck.

Being inside Azade this way wasn't like it was before. It wasn't tight and wet throughout, but tight around one particular section that opened up into an almost bottomless well of warmth. It was open, less constricting, and an altogether different experience than burying herself into pussy. She didn't think it better, nor did she think it worse; it was just different and unusual. Which made it exciting. Elaina struggled to remain careful and slow about it, though, even with the natural lubricant supplied by the women's earlier union, it was easy to do damage by being too aggressive too quickly.

"You don't have to be gentle with me," Azade tilted her head back to look at Elaina, who was leaning over her now, "It's not the first time I've taken a cock in my ass."

"Y-you're sure?" Elaina asked, her sense holding on by a thread now amid the thickening fog.

Azade's hand came around to take hold of Elaina's face firmly for a moment, doing her best to make eye contact with her by turning slightly, "I want you to use me however you want now. I want to feel you empty yourself inside me."

She held her gaze like that for a moment before letting go of her face and turning forward again. Azade lifted her ass in a fast bucking motion to signal to Elaina that she knew what she was doing and what she wanted. The swordmage needed no more convincing beyond that. Elaina brought her hips down into Azade hard now, boring down into her with a sudden swift stroke.

"Oh!" Azade jumped a little with surprise, immediately leaning back to offer a slight resistance to the force from Elaina's hips.

"Like that?" Elaina said through her teeth, the fog in her mind swirling and roiling with intent.

Azade's nod came quick and eager as she gripped hard at the moss beside her, "Yes! Just like that!"

Elaina descended on her in force, half straddling the woman as she rammed her cock down into the depths of her ass, moving as if trying desperately to dig to the other side of her. She grunted with each thrust, and Azade gasped and moaned with each impact. The two of them lost themselves in different aspects of the same taboo. Azade giving into being used for the sole pleasure of another, Elaina taking her sexual pleasure with the knowledge that it was meant for her and only her. This latter part was partly an illusion, based on the sounds of delight being coaxed from Azade.

"Faster," Azade whispered, and Elaina leaned down, practically laying her full weight on top of her now, the sweat on her breasts causing her to slide a little against Azade's shoulders when she did. The swordmage's strokes came faster now, stabbing desperately into the heat of the woman now, rutting in her hole like a depraved beast who knew nothing else.

"Oh gods, just like that!" Azade groaned, and Elaina could feel the sultry honey in her voice when she said it. The phyllomage managed to get her hand under her amid the moss and began rubbing vigorously at her clit, "Don't stop."

It seemed quicker to get her so close to her climax this time around to Elaina, but then she remembered the first night she had spent with her and Anisha. Anisha had required recovery time from her orgasm, the way many people Elaina assumed had to. But Azade was different; the first orgasm made her more sensitive, alert, and energetic. It was why the woman had wanted to take her time with Elaina because her first orgasm essentially primed her body for many more that could follow. The swordmage rained pounding thrusts down upon her ass in a relentless assault, and all she did was ask for more. It was as though Azade had been built for this sort of thing, able to take any sexual punishment that someone could dish out.

Azade's body quivered then erupted into violent orgasmic spasms as she furiously rubbed her pussy, her asshole clenching and squeezing at the hard cock invading it repeatedly. She jerked and tensed several times before collapsing beneath Elaina, and for a moment, the swordmage slowed in a moment of mercy. As beautiful as Azade had been to behold in the throes of anal orgasm, Elaina had no desire to see it turn to pain no matter how desperately she wanted to cum. As she slowed, Azade's hand came up gently slapping at the swordmage's hip, "Use me," she repeated affectionately.

Elaina's punishment of Azade's rear resumed immediately and went on for several moments without much movement from Azade. The phyllomaged simply laid there, looking half-drunk as Elaina pumped her hole in a frenzy. The orgasm that came wasn't like the one before. Instead of being a mind-numbing body shaking wringing out from Azade, it was entirely under Elaina's own power. Shoving her cock into the furthest depths of her, she felt it come at a trickle at first, almost teasing her of what could be. Her movements became frantic then, chasing what that first dribble of cum was teasing, and managed to get hold of it and ride it through to the end. It wasn't sharp bursts and spurts at first, but a perpetual leaking as though someone had opened a bottle and just let her juice spill from it. Only when she thought it was ending did the final sudden spurts of thick semen issue forth from her root.

Elaina moaned like a whore despite the fact it was her using Azade like one at that moment. She surrendered herself entirely to the might of her orgasm, caught up in it with such totality that the fog felt like it was going to suffocate her with how thick it was, but when she thought she would lose herself to it wholly, it began to thin and clear in the light of her post-orgasmic state. She plucked her prick from the woman's ass before collapsing down on top of her, breathing heavily against the back of her head.

Azade turned her head a little to look at Elaina warmly, "I knew you enjoyed my ass."

Elaina nodded weakly, unable to deny the obvious, "Well, it's a perfect ass to tell you the truth."

Azade grunted a little as she shifted her weight under the redhead and, reluctantly, Elaina slid off of her to lay beside her on the soft bed of moss. The phyllomage's hand found her own and held it while her other ran her fingertips along the front of her body appreciatively. No words were exchanged between them for a time as they simply enjoyed the curtain of silence once more, basking in the ineffable joy of the afterglow.

"We should head back to the camp so you can clean up," Azade suggested quietly, rolling to one side with a long contented sigh.

"Ah, yeah, I suppose I should do that before getting some sleep," Elaina agreed as she sat up and looked around for her clothes.

"What? No," Azade objected, looking back over at Elaina as she picked up her clothes in a rough pile, "I'm not done with you yet."

Elaina's brows furrowed as she stared back at her in wordless confusion. Azade gathered her boots up in one hand as she got to her feet, nude. Traces of their shared lust ran down her inner thigh, "But you just had your dick in my ass. I'm going to need you to wash it before I let you put it in my pussy again."

"Oh. Right," Elaina agreed, and between her legs, her flaccid cock twitched and began to harden with excitement, the mental fog rolling low and gentle along the bottom of her mind, laying in wait.

11