Chapter 23- Subject
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What do I mean? From those ears of yours and your physical body, you’re clearly not a human. A species would be for example.. A fox and a cat, they are not the same animal even though they look the same right? They are 2 different species, and you, you are in the same situation with humans. So what are you?” Emelia saw confusion arise in Serena's eyes.

 

She thought that she didn’t understand still so she was about to explain a bit more, but Serena started talking. “Uhhh.. I am an Elf. We are indeed not humans.. You’re definitely a strong expert, how do you not know what we are?

 

Emelia raised an eyebrow at that. “An.. Elf? Are there also other intelligent species in this.. What’s it called.. Pytha world.” 

 

Serena nodded hesitantly. “Of course, there’s us, the elves. Then there’s the humans, then the Cyans who live in the water and the Winged people of the sky, and… I guess some of the Magical Beasts are intelligent, though they don’t have our forms, only their beastly ones.

 

Mkay, well, let's end this here.” As soon as Emelia said this, she disappeared and Serena felt the heavy pressure that was on her quickly disappear, soon she started feeling her body again.

 

She struggled to open her eyes and as she did, she got startled by the sight.

 

Duke Kar stood with 4 guards at either side of her, holding her. He stared at her angrily.

 

“I’m taking her to my room, I need to experiment on her a bit.” Emelia waved her hand and Serena followed willingly, knowing she couldn’t resist.

 

Though she didn’t forget to stamp on the foot of one of the guards who was holding her tightly. Fortunately for the guard, he was wearing armoured boots, so he only felt a tickle from it.

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Undress.” Emelia stared at Serena with a deadpan expression.

 

Serena stood in front of Emilia's big king sized bed while Emelia herself sat in a chair with her legs crossed, though one couldn’t tell because of the black dress she had on.

 

Serena blushed and glared at Emelia. “We’re both women here, or do you want me to take them off you?” Emelia smirked as Serena quickly shook her head and began to slowly take off the armour she had stolen.

 

Though she had turned around Emelia could see her beautiful pale skin and curves. “Face me.”

 

Serena turned towards Emelia while covering herself with her hands. Her breasts weren’t large so her hands easily covered them. 

 

“Good girl, now, lie down on the bed, hands by your side.” She quickly got in the bed with her face fully flushed. 

 

“K..Ka del?” Serena whispered as she saw Emelia approaching.

 

“Sleep.” She put her hand on Serena's face and quickly, a deep breathing appeared from her mouth.

 

“Now.. Let’s see what is different and why that is..” She looked around and found a small gem from the multitudes of gems that Duke Kar had given her.

 

She covered the blue gem in her hands and a light blue began shining from her hands. After a couple of seconds the light receded and she inspected the gem.

 

“Zzzzzz~” If someone brought the gem up to their ear, they could hear a slight hum. Being satisfied she threw it above Serena and it began to shine a bright blue light on her body. 

 

“Yue Rosefell, Empress of Larystaro, titles titles titles, blah blah blah. Age, forgotten, probably a couple of tens of millenniums. Larystaro calendar year...9974 AL(After Life), April 2nd. Pytha, Hian calendar year 96 NE(New Empire), Sunfire 3rd.” She spoke out loud as if there were other people in the room, but it was only her and an unconscious Serena.

 

“Subject study: Elf (Sub-species? New species?). Indigenous to Dylarr.

Proceeding to scan the brain of subject designation ‘Serena’.

Scan successful, no anomalies, same as a human brain.

 

Proceeding to scan organs.

Scan found anomaly, an extra organ has been found. Organs are weaker than humans indicating weak body strength. Continuing with beginner scans.

 

Proceeding to scan reproduction organs, meridians and magic vessels.

Anomaly, magic vessels missing. Meridians are expanded allowing for greater use of Qi (To compensate for weak body?).

 

No equipment to investigate DNA and anomalies: Extra organ, magic vessels. Case Dylarr-1 is being archived.” 

 

Emelia spoke robotically as she touched all around Serena’s body. Although her voice was robotic, her eyes were anything but. A fire which had been gone for a long time was sparked in her eyes as she stared at Serena and the mystery of elves. 

She reached for the gem which had been suspended in the air and it quickly flew into her hand. 

 

It began to let out Emelia’s voice and reflected images of what had just happened. “Good, this will probably interest those old people in the departments.” She stretched her hand and the gem disappeared instantly into her storage space.

 

She took out another 2 gems, red in colour, and began to enchant them as well, though this time it was faster because she didn’t need to add an image enchant on it. 

 

“Language: Hianese.

Country of origin: Hian.

Language family:??” She spoke fluent Hian into the gem and once she was satisfied with all the vocabulary, grammar and etiquette she threw it into her space as well.

 

She placed the extra gem she had taken onto the desk beside her as she mediated, waiting for Serena to wake up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Your majesty Young Emperor Synlthius, lord of elves and the Dylarr Imperium. I am Toki Kan, the diplomat f.. From Kand. W.. We would like to negotiate peace, please don’t forget we have the Hian behind us.” The old Toki Kan that had requested help from the Hian Empress was now prostrating himself before the Emperor of Dylarr.

 

He looked worn out and a sword wound had appeared on his cheek. His clothes tattered, even though he was a diplomat, as he was crossing the border into Dylarr, none of the elves spared him, they attacked and robbed him at will, and he couldn’t do anything. He had to take it for peace.

1